Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: (1063 Views)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Video: See How They Disgrac This Woman Because She Wore A Mini-skirt {here} / God Made A Partner For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by randy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2008
GOD MADE THE MAN RULE OVER THE WOMAN BECAUSE SHE (WOMAN) DISOBEYED HER HUSBAND AND GOD.

ITS IS NOT THE MANS FAULT.  BUT THE WOMANS.

IN GENESIS 2, THE MAN AND WOMAN WERE EQUAL B4 GOD, BUT WHEN THEY FELL WHICH WAS BECAUSE OF HER.

GOD NOW STRIPPED THE WOMAN FROM THAT EQUALITY FACTOR AND MADE THE MAN RULE OVER HER, AND ALSO THAT HER DESIRES WILL BE UPON HER HUSBANDS. IT IS GODS COMMANDMENTS AND NOT MANS.
THE WOMAN FELL BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS
1. THE SERPENT TOLD HER THAT HER EYES WILL BE (OPENED). TO WHAT, IF I MAY ASK
2. THAT SHE THE WOMAN WILL BE LIKE gODS. (PERHAPS POWER AND AUTHORITY)
3. THAT SHE WILL KNOW BOTH GOOD AND EVIL. FOR WHAT. THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE EVIL THEN BUT ONLY GOOD. SHE WANTED TO KNOW EVIL. FOR WHAT

I BELIEVE GOD DID THIS, BECAUSE THE WOMAN NEEDS A KIND OF CONTROL, AND NOT BECAUSE SHE IS INFERIOR, BUT SHE NEEDS TO BE NORTURED AND GROOMED UNDER A LOVELY MAN.
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by tommyex(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2008
ok
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by iice(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2008
Ahahahahaha
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by Easybaby(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2008
I BELIEVE GOD DID THIS, BECAUSE THE WOMAN NEEDS A KIND OF CONTROL

I believe, you can belive anything tongue tongue tongue
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by zignor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2008
lol grin grin grin
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by sistajay(f): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2008
@ randy man

Na only you as a man go come up with dis kan talk were man go CONTROL woman. Oya come nurture and groom me if you dare. No man is yet to rule me o, I go show am pepper.
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by zignor(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2008
No man is yet to rule me o, I go show am pepper.

You don't mean it cool
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by Scopium: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2008
Easybaby:

I believe, you can believe anything tongue tongue tongue

[size=13pt]I believe you guys won't kill me with laughter[/size]
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by squirrel20(f): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2008
i see 8 undecided
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by squirrel20(f): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2008
I SEE,
IS THAT SO,
THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW
Re: God Made The Man Rule Over The Woman Because: by Frizy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2008
It is true that God made men a degree above women, but women of nowadays, especially western ladies hate to agree with it. They're all fighting for gender equality grin

(1) (Reply)

Helmet Wahala In Nigeria / Angry Driver Rams Cab Into Aircraft ! / Wife Kills Husband Over Loaf Of Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.