Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics (5411 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] / Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by chachacorner: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2013
For more gist and photos, visit here: http://chachacorner.com/chris-brown-hooks-up-with-rihanna-in-hawaii-for-her-birthday-after-time-with-karrueche-photos/

So after a wild time in Houston for the All Star weekend game with Karrueche, Chris Brown has once again assumed his ‘I’m totally in love’ boyfriend role and is off to Hawaii to celebrate Rihanna’s 25th birthday with her. Oh well.. I could never understand those three! They do seem to agree with the arrangement and have settled ‘nicely’ into it. Including Rihanna, don’t get me wrong..

From GLW

Despite the many reports about Drake coming between their rekindled romance, the singer, who is pouring it up down in Hawaii, shared a pic of her and Breezy getting cozy in the back of a party limo– shutting down the crazy rumors.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by kramer: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2013
Perfect role models grin

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by ideee03(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Smh
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
mtchew_she shouda be fuccing drake jor
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by LaPink: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
I love the two of them. kiss
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Match made in heaven.

His pants half down his butt, hers totally see through. They are made for each other.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
These 2 are perfect fit, you haters should leave them the Bleep alone, the world is no more like your good old days, its Eden now.
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by OsasuDaniels(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rumor has it that Rihanna is addicted to Chris becose he's sexes her well and he has a very hugeeeeeee anaconda.
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2013
rokiatu: Match made in heaven.

His pants half down his butt, hers totally see through. They are made for each other.
honestly.they fit each other seriously.i just wonder the kind of training they would give their kids by the time they start raising kids.smh cheesy
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by slimyem: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2013

Haha!!grin
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Oahray: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2013

lmao... Spot on! grin
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Didi8: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
two popular fools.
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by maxycom: 6:26am On Mar 28, 2013
wat a wonderful couple am so hapy for dem cry
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Pdizzle(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2013
I just love dese two
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by SlyIg(f): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2013
Two addicted love birds...
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Anind: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2013
Dey re a perfect match. I really wish dey neva part again. I like dem 2 togeda
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Abbey2sam(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2013
Didi_8: two popular fools.

How do I become one like them (popular fools)

Mumum like you
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by Queeniekruuz(f): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2013
Abbey2sam:

How do I become one like them (popular fools)

Mumum like you
must u comment idiot.
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by sunnyt1(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2013
kramer: Perfect role models grin

You call these people perfect role models, chei

*shaking my head*
Re: Rihanna Celebrates 25th Birthday With Chris Brown-see Sexy Pics by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2013
Awwwwwh.....

(1) (Reply)

5 Photos Of Famous Celebrities Taken Before Their Death / "Pray Together" - Female Besties Got Crazy Rides Same Time (photos) / Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.