Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. (1404 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
I am seriously looking for a lady who will lets have sex all time with no string attached. Am based in Abuja. Drop your contact and will call you back
Re: I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. by Eleponblue(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
cipherman: I am seriously looking for a lady who will lets have sex all time with no string attached. Am based in Abuja, work as a IT person. You can call m

e on 08068032923.

NA HIV AIDS GO END YOUR CASE.oniranu
Re: I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. by Lovetinz(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2013
No marriage strings abi?
Confirm that your ATMcard is 'heavy' and expect female flashers soon.
Re: I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached. by Mynd44: 5:07am On Feb 22, 2013
**yawns**

(1) (Reply)

Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! / Friends With Benefits.. Within Ogbomoso, Ibadan, Ilorin And Environs / Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.