Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! (1404 Views)

Meet Nigerian Singles Here and get free movie tickets! / Meet Singles Here Now ! / A Benue Singles Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by omejeetu(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2006
1. Carry Or Wear Something People Will Notice

One of the easiest ways to meet people is to wear or carry something unique that others will notice or comment on. It must be something unusual that will attract attention and make you approachable.

I know we nigerians we have imbibed that western fashion sickness all mean is that be diffrent and descent from our look any inteligent person can judge what can of person you are.

2. When Your At The Grocery Store, Eateries, Shop For More Than Just Food

The supermarket, eateries and some other puplic places are very logical places to meet the man or woman of your dreams. After all, everyone has to eat. When you see someone who looks interesting, nod and smile as you pass them in the isle. Then, pay attention to where they go. This might be the perfect time to go there as well. be bold and apoach her in a very friendly way becarefull not offend be intellifgent enough to what mod the person is in after few interactions be sure you get at lest a contact , emails, number or even add.don't rush thing a step at a time
you can even invite her fr lunch, a party or something just make sure you keep intouchregulaly

3. Volunteering and involving in events i.e. be a key player.

In places like this you expect to meet people with positive intension join the train of psitivity look for what to do for people not what they can do for you. by this, you attract people to yourself.
People love to come together for a good cause. Tv shows, sport events, auctions, dances, musical and entertainment events, dinners, plays - the list to fund-raising events to benefit charities is long. Having a common mission is a wonderful way to start a relationship because you already have a shared interest.

Every perfect date ends up like this. To be continued.

Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by omejeetu(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2006
continuation:
A GREAT MENTAL ATTITUDE!
One great way to attract the opposite sex is by having a great mental attitude and showing it. By keeping a positive outlook on life and dating you will be happy with yourself. What a great way to attract the opposite sex! Think of obstacles as challenges, and view the glass as half full vs. half empty. Think about all the positive qualities you have and smile at yourself in the mirror. Never say "I can't " but "I can." You are a unique and special person who in on their way to finding a wonderful partner, so don't let anyone or anything convince you otherwise.

Don't underestimate yourself, and never think of past failures. After every relationship that didn't work out in the past you became smarter and are now one step closer to meeting the right person. Don't get down. Just pat yourself on the back because you won't be one of the thousands of people getting a divorce this year. Concentrate on establishing a successful future and think "win, win!"

Act the way you want to feel! People are not mind readers. They will not know that you are self-conscious about being too tall, for example. Act as though you are a model where the taller you are, the better. Don't crouch over; be proud of who you are.

In summary, be a down-to-earth happy and friendly person with a great mental attitude that shows. You are a great catch - don't forget it!

Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by Seun(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
Nice, nice. Please continue the tutorial. It seems to be original. (it is, right?) And are you male or female?
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by diddy4(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2006
good work man, some people really need 'em tips.
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by lioness(f): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2006
some people undecided
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by omejeetu(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2006
THANKS EVERYONE, I APPRECIATE YOUR VIEWS. OVER THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN MAKING RESREACHES ON HOW TO BE A PERFECT SPOUSE BUT I HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT NO MAN IS PERFECT IN ANYTHING, YOU CAN ONLY BE BETER THAN PREVIOUS EACH TIME YOU ADD VALUE TO YOURSELF EACH TIME YOU STUDY AND MINGLE. I HAVE HAD SOME GOOD AND BAD EXPERIENCE AS FAR AS RELATIONSHIP IS CONCERN SOME OF WHICH I SALL BE SHARING WITH YOU ON THE LATTER SEGMENTS, FOR NOW ALOW ME TO SHARE WITH YOU SOME OF THE RESERCHES I HAVE MADE HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL;

HOW DO YOU KNW IF YOU ARE A DATING MATERIAL?]

Before dating maybe you should ask yourself the following questions.

1) Is your attitude positive? If you have a negative attitude, not only will it show through to your date, but it will also be a major turn off.

2) Are you willing to go that extra step to meet people? It is usually this little extra step that gets the dates.

3) Are you willing to try new activities? Not are only trying and doing different and new activities fun, they are also major date magnets. People always want to be involved with the exciting person.

4) Ask yourself if you would date someone like yourself? If the answer is NO, then maybe its time to change your outlook and habits. If you wouldn't date yourself why would anyone else want to.

5) Are your grooming habits acceptable? You should actually ask a friend this question. If you have been living with yourself for some time you probably think all of your habits are acceptable. Ask a friend to be honest and truthful about your outward appearance. The answers may surprise you.

6) Once you find out how your outward appearance is, as viewed by others ask yourself and friends what can be done to improve it. Do you need new clothes, are the current ones stylish enough? Seek other ways to be more attractive to the opposite sex. A new and stylish haircut never hurt anyone.

7) Are you physically and emotionally fit? Dating is scary enough without all the extra baggage involved with being overweight or emotionally unstable. Starting an exercise regiment can be helpful to both your physical and emotional well being.

cool Most importantly, are you over past relationships? There is nothing more detrimental to the destruction of starting a new relationship than still living in the past with the ghost of an old relationship. Do not date at all, until you are completely over any past relationship.

Fun Quote

"To love and win is the best thing: to love and lose the next best."

Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by tessy24(f): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hi all,those hints were pretty interestin.
But how can u attract d opposite sex,wen u dnt have d money to,nd talkn abt meetin d man or woman of your dream in an eatery,well in most cases it might not work out,but lookn at it,most ladies dat go 2 an eatery place,mit nt really be a gud wife,now am referring to d ladies,am a lady myself,so pls. girls dnt get me wrong wink,it's not bad going to a fat food,but when it because too much,I think it's nt rily good.

Me as a person,I go once in a blue moon,I cook my food at home for lunch and bring it to the office.It's beta,do u think wink.Well,talk latter.
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by eveseh(f): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2006
am single thanks for da tips
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by dokey2g(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2006
My brother u are u doing a great job !!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up !!!!!!!
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by raphy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2006
nize tips man keep d train movin kiss grin cheesy
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by Smano(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2006
Guy you too much
Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by Raymand(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2006
Thanks man!

Re: Singles: Here Are Some Dating Tips For You! by chubbygirl(f): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2007
hey bro i think i need more of that tutorial
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Meet New Naija Pals Home And Abroad? / Ladies, German007 Of The Autosection Is Hawwwtttee And Delicious! / I Need A Gurl That Would Just Be My Sex-mate With No String Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.