Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World (26804 Views)

Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? / 10 Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa(tallest Building In The World) / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Dee60: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
The people are very smart. They know there are moneybags around the world (Nigeria inclusive) who are ready to pay any amount for sensation, so they create the sensation and sell out even before they are completed. In that house you will discover how many floors have been paid for by Nigerian politicians and civil servants.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Rhymez(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
WOW!! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Great work in technology. Was there last month.

Took this with my phone.

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by fubbyy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
kuzzieOtiz: When will Dubai go bankrupt? cheesy
never, a country where the whole world come to trade, what will make them go bankrupt?
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Rhymez(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Rhymez(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ijogz K: UBA Building for Lagos Island Tall pass dis na undecided
UBA building is not up to 30 floors. You should be talking about Union bank tower
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by jobaskia(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
u want to compare 16 floors to 136 floors
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
fear no go let me enter this building...I am terrified of heights, I wouldn't wanna look out the windows in this kind of building.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sky-walker:

grin grin The guy don change e comment grin grin grin grin
loooooooooooooool
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
who is nice enough to take me to dubai? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by victorazy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
It also has 50 lifts
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by theripper3: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

These UAE (Arab) muslims, are they worshipping a different Allah?! angry

These ones don see say dose Sheikhs and Imams na scammers, any sheikh wey wan blow shiiit up, make him volunteer him pikin, sadly our own almajiris head dey work reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by tigonana: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sugarbear007: If person fall frm de top he go die
no he won't die he will still be alive cos superman go help am,MuMu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by mymz(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

when i was little, i listened to a lot of my late grandma's folklore (Rest her soul cry). Including those involving cows that could speak, laugh and even climb. i'm sure she forgot to add the detail about those that could make sense.
maybe the Muslims in 9ja need to have a taste of a sense-making Mad Cow seeing as their staple over there is in fact, cows grin.
Might you be obliged to volunteer? its for the good of all. you shall be immortalized forever cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Jerryjat(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
money speaking...
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by 2rutalk1: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ijogz K: UBA Building for Lagos Island Tall pass dis na undecided
which UBA Building? The one I am looking at now?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Sweetblaze(f): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
nice work
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by omenka(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
At a cost of $1.5bill, there are over 100 men in this country that could easily single handedly fund such a project down here, but it would be over their dead bodies for these sons of Baal cum politicians to see any good thing happen to Nigeria!

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
firstolalekan: GOD GO PURNISH OBJ, and those scrutinizing awa money.

'SCRUTINIZING our money'? I realy don't get.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by HAH: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
engineerd: GOOD USE OF OIL MONEY

Less than 10% of Dubai GDP is of oil mostly dependent on commerce and tourism.

However UAE is still major oil producer due to Abu Dhabi's oil but you have to know that they operate confederation among the seven emirates that make up UAE.

When this building was being constructed the global recession hit dubai government that they almost abandoned it but thanks to Abu Dhabi who came to their aid and completed it hence the ruler of dubai sheik Al maktoum changed the name from burj Dubai to Burj kalifa naming it after the Abu Dhabi ruler and president of UAE sheik Kalifa bn naayan

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by HAH: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
engineerd: GOOD USE OF OIL MONEY
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by bayowhoelse: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
OMG :oOMG ds is awesome
i wonda wen ow government wl change 4d beta
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Biggoozz: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
adaobi123: its a very pretty place...........i wonder how much it will cost to spend a night

Clue: one of their recent projects Burj Al'Arabs has a room that costs $28,000 per day, so start saving...wink*

...@ $1.5b, And we build houses valued at N9b here for our Govt officials that cannot generate a kobo even by tourism!
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by olempe(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
writejhn27: lovely. Who lodge here nor go ever dream bad dream o

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
LeBaN:
U r 7th dude grin grin grin grin
and so wat? Is dere a price tag as to who comment first?
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Anjasor(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
nikkypearl: 136 floors!!!!!chei!am stil a learner o!d best design I ever did was 6floors! sadthumb up 4d Architect joor!
164 floors sis.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Igwe9(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is the building where the WWE superstar JOHN CENA gave either Mark Henry or BIG SHOW an attitude adjustment at the rooftop! grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by meexteriox(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ok, i don see am, next please
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Just imagine eating ogbono soup and pounded yam at the top floor would be very good. Don't you think so
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by philips70(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013

I can confidently tell you from experience the Muslims from this Emirate and Qataris are the most peaceful and accommodating people on earth.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Igwe9(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rainstorm Destroys Houses In Ilorin, Renders 2000 Residents Homeless (Photos) / Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 / Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate: Landlord Or Tenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.