Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? (6006 Views)

Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby / Help!my 11-year Old Niece Wants To Have S/E/X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
My 11 months old does not eat anything besides br**st feeding but recently she develops interest in drinking tea nd bobo. Pls mothers is it good for her? Pls i Need ur answers
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
By tea, hope you mean milo or cocoa beverage? If its that, yes its ok for you to give him. I also gave my son a lot of 'tea' when I stopped him from breastfeeding at 11 months. I never particularly cared for that bobo. Too sweet, with artificial preservatives and all. Never bought it for my son, I preferred to buy ribena, caprisonne or soy milk instead, recently I scrapped caprisonne too. You can try the soya milk for your gal. Its rich in protein and definately better than that bobo of a drink.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? by ifyalways(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
I dislike that Bobo and its banned from my household.
Tea,Soymilk/Vitamilk,lucozade,ribena are better options.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? by PrettyCindy(f): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Ovaltine or any other beverage is very ok provided you dont sweeten it with sugar. The milk and ovaltine already contains sugar.
Bobo contains too much sugar. I dont like it. I give him Hollandia yoghurt, ribena, capri sone and he loves them..
Introduce hollandia to her and see if she likes it.
Re: Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? by greatgod2012(f): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ 11 months, you should have introduced her to solid foods like amala, very soft prepared semolina with drawing soup prepared with fish, preferably fresh titus fish, very rich in proteins, well cooked rice, well cooked beans,also you can match irish potatoes with boiled titus, very good and rich in proteins, also, you can prepare soya milk by yourself for her at home, also, beverages like milo, bounvita, ovaltine are also very good.......but all this bobo, etc, are all junks, they have very little or even no benefit to offer your angel, besides, if you dont introduce her to solids now, she may later be selective when shes older than this, and from experince, i tell you, that can be very provoking.
Wishing you goodluck and my regards to her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. / 20 Yr Old Woman Gets Pregnant By 13 Year Old Boy! / She Does Not Ask For Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.