Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria (13648 Views)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps / Oil Marketer’s Imprisonment In Saudi Shocks Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Blyss: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2013
I knew your useless gov. was gonna tuck tail like a biatch. cheesy
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
They were all writing bullshit.lol
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2013
eduson33: SMH for you..

what do you think nigeria is?

COWARD

damn,i cant believe you have brain up there.
So where are you now,Nigeria is a coward after all
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by eduson33(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2013
i learnt one thing in life, and i think i have to apply it now.
take care dear.
and stop blackmailing our name.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
olas2u:
So where are you now,Nigeria is a coward after all
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
eduson33: i learnt one thing in life, and i think i have to apply it now.
take care dear.
and stop blackmailing our name.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

lol!
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by eduson33(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
you are laughing bah?

you wont apologize too?
olas2u:

lol!
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Biafra rep: Our debt is insignificant compared to other economies of our size. Besides that is not a criteria to know a country that has good/surplus balance of payments, now if you doubt me check the debt profile of USA and you would be shocked to find out how much they are owing China.

it pays to be paying attention
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Biafra rep: Our debt is insignificant compared to other economies of our size. Besides that is not a criteria to know a country that has good/surplus balance of payments, now if you doubt me check the debt profile of USA and you would be shocked to find out how much they are owing China.

it pays to be paying attention. you said we dont rely on foreign aid, then you admit we have a huge debt profile.
re you high?
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
jp philips:

it pays to be paying attention. you said we dont rely on foreign aid, then you admit we have a huge debt profile.
re you high?
YOU LACK COMPREHENSION BRO, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE PARAGRAPH ONCE AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING. NOW IN LAY-MAN PARLANCE, DANGOTE IS THE RICHEST BLACK MAN YET HE OWES SOME BANKS BILLIONS OF MONEY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH NIGERIA HAS IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVE?
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Biafra rep: YOU LACK COMPREHENSION BRO, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE PARAGRAPH ONCE AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING. NOW IN LAY-MAN PARLANCE, DANGOTE IS THE RICHEST BLACK MAN YET HE OWES SOME BANKS BILLIONS OF MONEY. DO YOU KNOW MUCH NIGERIA HAS IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVE?

comprehension expert who made this comment?

Biafra rep: FALLACY! No western country see Nigeria in the same level with Ghana or Togo et al. 1, Nigeria is Africas biggest oil producer and one of the biggest exporters in the world. 2, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa with a huge market of 170 million people. 3, Nigerias economy is the second biggest in SSA. 4, Nigeria is self sufficient i.e we do not rely on foriegn aid unlike many other countries of Africa. NO COUNTRY IN AFRICA COMBINE ALL THESE QUALITIES! Russia is no longer the USSR super power we used to know, the only thing they have going for them now is huge oil and gas deposits and nuclear bomb. Their technology has become obsolete and corruption there is even worse than in Nigeria.

guess i am dealing with a bigger m0r0n here, please tell us the difference between foreign aid and foreign debt?

how is your debt insignificant when you first said you don't depend on foreign aid, grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Biafra rep: YOU LACK COMPREHENSION BRO, PLEASE GO THROUGH THE PARAGRAPH ONCE AGAIN FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING. NOW IN LAY-MAN PARLANCE, DANGOTE IS THE RICHEST BLACK MAN YET HE OWES SOME BANKS BILLIONS OF MONEY. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH NIGERIA HAS IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE RESERVE?

Always writing bullshit
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bluemosquito: ah ah oga! Wetin i do u na take am easy oh! I was praising my country nt cursing it. So kindly strike out the Azu amu (i.e if only i no wetin im mean). Thanks
azu amu means the back of d*ick ie dat side dat is always black even if u ar an albino
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
jp philips:

comprehension expert who made this comment?

guess i am dealing with a bigger m0r0n here, please tell us the difference between foreign aid and foreign debt?

how is your debt insignificant when you first said you don't depend on foreign aid, grin grin grin grin
There is no country in this world that is debt free, I used USA as a case point, I used Dangote as another example. Now deduct our debt from our foriegn reserve and see if our debt is not insignificant. Don't you get it or are you inherently daft?
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
jp philips:

re you high?
Where did I mention that we have a huge debt profile? Can you high-light it?
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Biafrarep(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
olas2u:

Always writing bullshit
Another r.e.ter.d.ed i.d.i.o.t on the loose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Southern Governors' Wives Forum / Osinbajo Writes To Speaker Dogara, Seeks Approval To Borrow $1.28b And €9m / Jelani Aliyu Inspects NADDC's Automotive Emission Testing Laboratory In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.