Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Lagos State Govt And ''siren Blowers". My Experience Today At Ajah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Govt And ''siren Blowers". My Experience Today At Ajah (571 Views)

My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt And ''siren Blowers". My Experience Today At Ajah by back2sender: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
I was disappointed with what i experience today at Ajah.The Ojomu of Ajiran Land oba Akinloye and his thugs were using whips to chase motorists out of the road just for convoys with siren blaring. is this not against the traffic laws in Lagos? seems the law is selective.

Investigating further i learnt they were carrying the corpse of his mother to her village somewhere around alaguntan for burial.

I totally agree to respecting the dead but this should be done in a more civil manner rather than terrorising road users.

Whats your take on this?.

(1) (Reply)

Govs Set For Final Showdown …as Jonathan’s Men Take Battle To Amaechi At NGF / Boko Haram Faction vows To Fight ceasefire Breakers / Power Outages Hit Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.