Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? (1167 Views)

My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / Where Is The Safest Place To Live In South Africa? / What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? by Oba234: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
With the recent killings and abductions in Northern Nigeria and SS states, Nigeria seems like a dangerous country to many outsiders. What state can one recommend to someone that is interested in settling down in Nigeria?
Re: What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Osun state
Re: What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? by Kingskboy(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Any sugar mummy from any states intrested a relationship? Contact me @ kingskboy@gmail.com or call 08167890423
Re: What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? by naijaspeak(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Kingskboy: Any sugar mummy from any states intrested a relationship? Contact me @ kingskboy@gmail.com or call 08167890423

Send your Sugar mummy request to the relationship section. You are in the wrong section.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make It In Nigeria Without Having To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures. / The Most Expensive Country In The World / American Wonder(my First Time In Europe Experience)Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.