Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? (1442 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Job Scammers Or Not / United Parcel Services Nigeria Ltd Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by assalaamat(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls guys,what do you know about United Parcel Services Nig Ltd (UPS) at Gbagada.Somebody asked me to come there tomorrow for a job,is it true that one can get a job through them?or are they scammers?.Pls I beg of you,tell me whatever you know about them,bcs I don't wanna waste my borrowed money there,all the way from sango to gbagada.Thanks a lot
Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by georgee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Save urself from all these hassles by just googling *UPS Nigeria* .
I hate it wen pple dont help themselves first before seeking help frm others.
Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by oluwanoni: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
UPS exist in gbagada opposite workforce, they could probably be recruiting for staff* but they are not an HR firm
Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by tayoccu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
oluwanoni: UPS exist in gbagada opposite workforce, they could probably be recruiting for staff* but they are not an HR firm
UPS is right beside workforce, not opposite.

@OP
UPS is an international courier company.
I will advise you to go, cos your life is abt to change for the better.
Here's the link to their 9ja page, good luck.
http://www.ups.com/content/ng/en/index.jsx?flash=false
Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by cman77(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
@assalamat.ups(unted parcel service)is a large multinational courier & logistics kompany.dis person dat askd u to go der,is dat person a staff der? Or r u goin der 4 interview or wat."he/she jst askd u go der 4 a job" sounds smhw.u shud define wat u r goin der 4.weda 4 test,interview etc.also find out d post.however,if it is test or smtin similar,let me knw so I can go der too.wish u d best.
Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by AnOlAd: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2013
U are asking if UPS is a scam?? Are u a learner Abeg give me d person contact That asked u to come... Mtsheew lazy person,u can't go to google to ask,u can't go to d address they gave u to check out what it looks like,u are sitting infront of a screen asking if UPS is a scam.... U are on a long thing...

1 Like

Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2013
assalaamat: Pls guys,what do you know about United Parcel Services Nig Ltd (UPS) at Gbagada.Somebody asked me to come there tomorrow for a job,is it true that one can get a job through them?or are they scammers?.Pls I beg of you,tell me whatever you know about them,bcs I don't wanna waste my borrowed money there,all the way from sango to gbagada.Thanks a lot
I'm shocked to know that you are still unemployed.It is well.

Anyway,UPS is as real as the stars but the fella that informed you,is s/he a staff there?are they recruiting and what position?Those are the information you need to find out from the person before you proceed.
They are not recruiters too.
Re: United Parcel Services(ups) Gbagada,are They Scammers Or Real? by mkoabiola: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2013
D questions u ask atimes is very funny.y not gv a trial 1st.

(1) (Reply)

Dana Drugs Ltd. Invitation For Interview 2013 / Toll Engineer/technician Required To Start Soonest / Vacancy For Filling Station Manager And Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.