Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 1) (1246 Views)

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 2) / Award Surprises Nigerian Author! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Full Of Surprises (part 1) by Iyandasdiary(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Mad experience in my life

I have been told that I talk a lot so I have decided to write instead. Some mad crazy things I experienced in a country called England. This weird story dates back to when I was fresh in London. I used the word fresh because I made funny mistakes like pronouncing Greenwich, “Green which”. I know that’s not really a big deal but the stories do get better.

It was one of those cold Friday winter nights, and I had decided to go clubbing. After much ado about choosing a club to go, getting ready and all that wahala we finally arrived at this club. The name escapes me now. The club was packed, and gosh you should have seen the babes in there. It was pure madness. With this many beautiful babes in one place I felt it was like shooting fish in barrel. Game on! The was no way I was going to leave this place empty handed, it was my night. Hmm.

The problem with this level of choice is greed. So many gals and I was just freaking out, having problems choosing one. This mini crisis was not a good sign. I headed to the bar to regroup and compose myself. A drink will sort me out. I least I could continue browsing while waiting for my drink to arrive. I knocked back the first drink while the barman was counting my change, and ordered the second one as he was giving me back my money. The second drink arrived and I downed that one too. I kept rushing the drinks so the effect could set in and give me the courage to talk to any, I mean any gal in there.

It sure worked, I was on level 9 on dutch courage. I started dancing and made a move on one cute gal, nice dark skinned gal and later found out she was Jamaican. To late for me to run, but hardly understood what she was going on about, but I felt so lucky because I was all over her. Game on!

I started whispering into her ears telling her how much I wanted her and all I was going to do to her. She just kept smiling and the more I whispered, the more play she gave me .

All went well until one silly Guy came into the club, must admit good looking guy and he just walked towards us and he stood right beside us and the eye contact between them was something else that’s how I lost my rhythm.

All I heard was “whatta gwan” that was all he said to the gal and gosh I knew the game was over. The guy was even polite to say hi and ……..Enough of the story about this particular gal.

I picked myself up and moved on to other gals, dancing, grinding and winding any nice gal in sight, but I knew I was a goner. Level 9 dutch courage requires the consumption of plenty plenty drink and I was totally drunk.The night crept away and I while I got carried away, dancing the night away. All I had in mind when I came to the club was to make sure I went home with a nice chick but it wasn’t meant to be (simply put I had failed in my quest), the club was winding up and I knew time wasn’t on my side.

The more desperate I came, the more the gals ran away from me. I didn’t believe that I was going home alone in this harsh winter’s night. You know those nights that’s made to cuddle under the duvet. Damn! I bleeped up.

Guess that’s enough for today, it’s well past the witching hour and am dead tired. Need to get back to the grindstone and do some work will tell you the main story tomorrow.

What a mad world we live in. I have never experienced what happened to me when I left the club. Guys, I know what you think it is, it wasn’t a party obviously. lmao

STAY TUNED

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

(1) (Reply)

Ebola A.k.a Ebonyi State Virus - short story / The Rising Star (A short story) / POISONED LOVE- Episode 4-6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.