Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,890 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! (780 Views)

Win Great Prizes: Strictly For Chelsea Fans Only, Up Blues! / Do You Think Chelsea Can Break Arsenal's Unbeaten Record This Season? / Victory For Chelsea. Up Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2008
We have a game at hand and just three points below Arsenal and Man utd considering they must drop points and we as the joker must win our matches. I'll love the drama.
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by choco4life(m): 3:58am On Mar 17, 2008
Who would believe we still had a chance. Crazy how things turned up.
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by ituen(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2008
Up Blues

We dey collect the 2 cups remaining in europe whether Chelsea like am nor not
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by software(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2008
chelsea own the EPL, no doubt abt that, up blues
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by skima(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2008
its awesome man!

i never tot of that until i looked at the table.

up blues!
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by vikiviko(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2008
Chelsea have shown that the league would be played to the wire these season.

With Arsenal 's disappointing play in the past foor weeks and United 's chase, the clincher is next week when Arsenal visits Stamford bridge and united engage Liverpool.

One thing remains write off chelsea at your own peril.

Up blues
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by icezik1(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2008
Hurray, Hurray. Up Chelsea. We are gonna take over the EPL.
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by yemmight(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
Very good to dream.
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by yemmight(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
But it is better to dream reality.
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by nateevs(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2008
If we all develop the culture of posting everything about Chelsea under our thread . . . we will form a little community, discuss, enrich our thread, miss one another when we are away and be confident to answer the opposition when they come asking question . . . .

Who would think we have this many other fans that don't come to the thread. . . .

I think several things pasted diferrently can go to enriching the thread and pushing it forward. . .  My 2 cents. .
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2008
nateevs:

If we all develop the culture of posting everything about Chelsea under our thread . . . we will form a little community, discuss, enrich our thread, miss one another when we are away and be confident to answer the opposition when they come asking question . . . .

Who would think we have this many other fans that don't come to the thread. . . .

I think several things pasted diferrently can go to enriching the thread and pushing it forward. . . My 2 cents. .

Bro. if i had the power i'll paint this sports forum with CHELSEA. Its all in the game!
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by topkin(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ poster
Can someone pls wake this guy up from dreamland. Win the EPL? Chelsea? Ah! Wonders shall never end! Chelsea? hisses Pls wake this guy up joo. tongue
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by nyabinghi(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2008
Chelsea will only win the league in their minds how could u bottle a 2 goal lead. Berbatov would have won it bif he were composed. United to lead chelsea by 7 points come this sunday.
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by icezik1(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2008
Avram Grant is scaring me! It's as though he doesn't want us to win the league! I'm afraid undecided and sad cry
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by A40(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2008
Not with yesterday's display they wont if i had any doubts that we would kick your backsides on sunday the game at Tottenham has convinced me that the blues will go down to their first defeat at the bridge on Sunday
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by yemmight(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2008
Win the league? Your widest dream.

Up Man u Jare
Man u on Top
Stay on Top 4ever

Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by icezik1(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2008
y una dey disturb our thread? Make u go to ur Man Utd threads. angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by macty: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
keep on dremin o, u guyz hav just lost ur chances of wining d priemership wel take heart chelsea might end up gettin kicked out, no beefs o!! just want my reds to keep on spreadin the fire of victory u fillin me . man u dey carry am uefa championship cup included, signing out cheesy sad
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by macty: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2008
even arsenal dont stand a chance aint bluffin they beat AC so they manage but if they near us we go kill dem. down arsenal!!! down down down chelsea tongue
Re: Chelsea Can Still Win The Premier League? Up Blues! by mukina2: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2008
this discussion can be continued here > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16635.8768.html wink

(1)

How To Watch Ball In The Internet / Fifi Ballon D'or / Is Mikel Obi Finally Making Nigeria Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.