Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos (18034 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2013
kentornic: R.I.P Goldie

Check out Prezzo's breas.t!! grin
Yes its flat
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by ifyalways(f): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2013
I'm glad to see Prezzo around.That is what solid friends do;sticking through for the sake of what you shared in the past regardless of the present unpleasant circumstances.
Btw,he should go wash off that goldie hair asap.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Ogegod87: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2013
RIP Goldie.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2013
RIP
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Wrong answer sir!

corret ans , he was in BBA with goldie and his name is Ola and that is his real height and he is called gentle giant...so move on bro

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by thaoriginator: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2013
Pour out a lil liquor for every b*tch and every nicca dat passed on too early. Life goes on!
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by CeCeBillz(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Dry! Try harder next time!!!
5alive: who is goldie?
Is she a boy? Or is he a girl?

1 Like

Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by azeeza(f): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2013
will Derele ever dress like a normal Human being? smh. Rip Goldie
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Revolva(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2013
See as dis preggo abi na prezzo be like over blown baby elephant!!
See as derenle come look like normal person ...I pity am sha him best friend don go!!! I also lost my cousin to strange illness last sunday ...I even bone goldie mourning and one other man in my hood died also..early dis month then uncle justus esiri ...its just a sorrowful month
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by dare2think: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2013
jammyng: The crux of the matter is give your lives to Christ and do God's will.

And this makes you immune to death?
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2013
dare2think:

And this makes you immune to death?
no, but let me die in Christ or be raptured at last.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by otokx(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2013
Why do some women like to snatch their best friends husband?
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by dare2think: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2013
jammyng: no, but let me die in Christ or be raptured at last.

Rapture?

Sigh, ok.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by perrychocks(f): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=sheyie2007]is that prezzo shocked he looks like a douchebag lipsrsealed.. and who's the tall nigg@ [/quote) dts ola dat represented us last year big brother bet left because he was hypethensive
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by perrychocks(f): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Ola is lukin so huge nd fresh naw.he wasn't dis fine wen he was in big brother house wit Goldie
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by CeCeBillz(f): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2013
What's this one talking bout? Pls read the topic again
otokx: Why do some women like to snatch their best friends husband?
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by sylve11: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Journey well Goldie.! sad cool
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Psaalmuel(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Candle nah sell yestdae xef,remembrd dagrin tym wen e died..
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
dare2think:

Rapture?

Sigh, ok.

whatever you think!
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by mrofficial(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
azukaazuka: oh no

Can this sim be used to call Heaven to revive Goldie?
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by rubi96(f): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

corret ans , he was in BBA with goldie and his name is Ola and that is his real heightand he is called gentle giant...so move on bro
that is the answer, the other out of point
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by fuckluv(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
RIP Goldie. embarassed Imagine, denrele pack up his hair, looks nice on him unlike his numerous shabby looks. Karen sef don sleep while standing grin grin
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by 2sa2: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
sheyie2007: is that prezzo shocked he looks like a douchebag lipsrsealed.. and who's the tall nigg@
Thats Dayo or Bayo. he represented Nigeria in the first episode of Big brother Africa...
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=Revolva]See as dis preggo abi na prezzo be like over blown baby elephant!!
See as derenle come look like normal person ...I pity am sha him best friend don go!!! I also lost my cousin to strange illness last sunday ...I even bone goldie mourning and one other man in my hood died also..early dis month then uncle justus esiri ...its just a sorrowful month

My heartfelt sympathy
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Chinwem(f): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
daroz: The second pix...........Is that Derele leading the prayer? shocked

Na so we see am
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by AGgal(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Gerrout jor,wit dis ur stale question.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by otokx(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
CeCe Billz: What's this one talking bout? Pls read the topic again
ask ifeoma harvey na
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by tpia5: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
this situation is very awkward for nigeria.

prezzo is there while the husband was denied visa?

what values are we always talking about in africa again?

i'm getting confused.
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na craze people full the candle light. I sorry for Goldie o. undecided
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by Tatian(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2013

Ode!
Re: Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos by descoay(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Very sad. RIP Susan Goldie Havey nee Filani.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Alibaba's Concert In Lagos / Wizkid Live Performance At 2017 Felaberation (photos & Video) / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.