Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (71411 Views)

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by sancta: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2009
how can someone read all this?
[/quote]

Please don’t feel bad about this JJYOU. I’m really sorry it’s quite long but I just had to do it this way because I truly wanted the general public to see this evil society the way it actually is. I advise that one could save it on his flash drive so he could read it at his own timing since it truly exposes them.

[quote author=KAPTEN link=topic=120417.msg3626449#msg3626449 date=1237656678]

I wont even bother reading your next post cos I know it will be filled with inconsistencies designed to mislead the reading public.If this is the kind of research and "facts" you would post I would urge everyone to ignore his posts.
Fremason Kapten,Your reply shows how wounded and bitter you are. Of course I expect this because you do know now that there are some out there who knows the true nature of this diabolical society of which you, even though claims to be a member is not fully enlightened about its true nature just like what Theodore Hertzel, the founder of Zionism in 1897 in Switzerland said: “Masonic lodges are established all over the world to help us achieve our independence. Those pigs, the non-jewish masons, will never understand the final objects of masonry.” Hence, they are just useful idiots. Having said that, I don’t have time to argue with you. For my concern is on those innocent souls out there who might be easily deceived by the likes of you people as you are currently doing now. I only weep for  people who will fall for you since Lucifer has taken possession of all of you. i.e. freemasons

I still plead with those in the Vatican II “Catholic” church and others to log onto www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com and see the true catholic faith and know where to stand since the communist and masons have taken over it. There also, you’ll get to understand what Christ means when He said “the gates of hell will not prevail against it” i.e. the church.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2009
Theodore Hertzel, the founder of Zionism in 1897 in Switzerland said: “Masonic lodges are established all over the world to help us achieve our independence. Those pigs, the non-jewish masons, will never understand the final objects of masonry.”

Firstly: Herzl was never a Freemason.
Secondly: Herzl never said anything of the sort.

The problem with you pricks is that you build a lie upon a lie. Jesus must love you.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2009
sancta:

how can someone read all this?Fremason Kapten,Your reply shows how wounded and bitter you are. Of course I expect this because you do know now that there are some out there who knows the true nature of this diabolical society of which you, even though claims to be a member is not fully enlightened about its true nature just like what Theodore Hertzel, the founder of Zionism in 1897 in Switzerland said: “Masonic lodges are established all over the world to help us achieve our independence. Those pigs, the non-jewish masons, will never understand the final objects of masonry.” Hence, they are just useful idiots. Having said that, I don’t have time to argue with you. For my concern is on those innocent souls out there who might be easily deceived by the likes of you people as you are currently doing now. I only weep for  people who will fall for you since Lucifer has taken possession of all of you. i.e. freemasons

I still plead with those in the Vatican II “Catholic” church and others to log onto www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com and see the true catholic faith and know where to stand since the communist and masons have taken over it. There also, you’ll get to understand what Christ means when He said “the gates of hell will not prevail against it” i.e. the church.

I am not wounded neither am I bitter.I am here to state the facts.When you throw accusations be ready to back them up with facts.

I would like proof from YOU that Theodore Hertzel is a member of a regular lodge.

I would also like to know the source of the quotation ascribed to him.(ensure you give the whole shebang and not two lines taken out of context)

I am a Freemason and I am telling you what the Fraternity is and isn't and you a none member is telling me I don't know what I am saying??  

I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything apart from stop spreading lies.I don't know you but from your post I can tell  you are very ignorant,easily gullible,and cant separate facts from fiction and a liar to boot.

Its your type that swallows all that comes their way without objective analysis.

C&P crap that have been long discredited wont do you any good.I know all you anti masons tactics.Facts don't lie.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by biina: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
KAPTEN:

Depends on what you mean by secretive associations.All associations have secrets not available to none members.If Freemasonry was that secretive you wont even know it existed.Their meeting places are known .If Masons were breaking the laws of the countries they exist in they would all be thrown in jail.

Check this link :

http://masonicfax.net/secrecy.htm
So secretive is replaced with being private - semantics.
Bottom line is that there are things that you would prefer the public not to know about.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Moyola(f): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
Do you have any proof that they are evil or you are just repeating what others have been saying without hard evidence?

Dun hv evidence! Wot 've heard n seen suggests they are evil! tongue

If you dont know what they do or how they operate how can you say they are evil??
I meant how they operate there in 9ja! undecided

@ Kapten
Juz out o' interest yeah. . . . Are yu 1 o' d£m?
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
biina:

Bottom line is that there are things that you would prefer the public not to know about.

Privacy and secrecy are not the same thing.It has been said many times the only secrets in freemasonry are the modes of recognition.Trust me down the ages there have been people masking as fake Masons.These are the people that bring bad light to the Fraternity.

Every association and even individuals need privacy and I see nothing wrong with that.

Moyola:

Dun hv evidence! Wot 've heard n seen suggests they are evil! tongue
I meant how they operate there in 9ja! undecided

@ Kapten
Juz out o' interest yeah. . . . Are yu 1 o' d£m?

You see without evidence people can say anything they like and gullible people would believe.I don't really care about what you've heard ( I too have heard those false things and more), its what you've seen I am interested in knowing about.Pray, what is was it you saw and how do you know whatever act you saw was done by Freemasons??.Freemasons in Nigeria are the same worldwide.No difference.Kindly share what you SAW them do in Nigeria.

Oh, and yes I am one of them, and proud of that to boot.Been a Freemason for many years and never saw any of the unfounded and baseless allegations take place.( if you read my posts I already said so).
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Remii(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2009
http://curricula-by-grade.suite101.com/article.cfm/freemason_symbols_in_America

Check the like above: Many of the founding fathers of America were member of Mason, any laid the foundation that we all envy today for that country. I do not think any association makes anyone good or bad most thieves cum murderous politicians in Africa today are either Muslim or Xtian, you know.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2009
Freemasonry never brought a tear; Never slandered man or woman; Never drew sword against an enemy; Never taught anyone to profane his Maker’s name; Never attempted to propagate a creed save its own; nor a religion save the universal, immutable religion. The cause of human progress and human freedom is our cause. Every subject’s soul is his own. cool

i support freemasonry. . .but mine is different,we are one familly as from the"Mad_House"-we never let the seal spoil
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Moyola(f): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2009
KAPTEN:

You see without evidence people can say anything they like and gullible people would believe.I don't really care about what you've heard ( I too have heard those false things and more), its what you've seen I am interested in knowing about.Pray, what is was it you saw and how do you know whatever act you saw was done by Freemasons??.Freemasons in Nigeria are the same worldwide.No difference.Kindly share what you SAW them do in Nigeria.
Oh, and yes I am one of them, and proud of that to boot.Been a Freemason for many years and never saw any of the unfounded and baseless allegations take place.( if you read my posts I already said so).

Didnt know such exists in 9jah, dhatz why i asked.

Here I heard some MPs are. chei!!
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2009

What crap. If a company has a board meeting, do you expect to be invited if you are not on the board? No. It's not secret, it's private.

Like what? Freemasonry is the single most written about organisation in the world after the Catholic Church. Most of that literature is written by Freemasons themselves. It's hardly secretive nor is there anything that anyone with half a brain can't find out for themselves.

Stop spouting conspiracy clap-trap and bring forward some facts.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by loverscmdr(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2009
KAPTEN I'M INTERESTED IN THE MASON, CAN U LINK ME THRU,

MAIL ME SO WE CAN GET ON TALKING, clein_u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by skyrollerz: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
KAPTEN
i have tried to reach you via your profile but i cant get your email addy.can you please mail me at vykingz@yahoo.com.i am an EA.mail me and let get to know better.
FREEMASON IS GOOD AND NOTHING IS BAD ABOUT IT
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by osazeet(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
I,m interested in becoming a member of freemasonry as it is requested for only a member to bring in a new seeker, pls my id is as follows:

osazeet@yahoo.com
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by sancta: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2009
KAPTEN:

I am not wounded neither am I bitter.I am here to state the facts.When you throw accusations be ready to back them up with facts.

I would like proof from YOU that Theodore Hertzel is a member of a regular lodge.

I would also like to know the source of the quotation ascribed to him.(ensure you give the whole shebang and not two lines taken out of context)

I am a Freemason and I am telling you what the Fraternity is and isn't and you a none member is telling me I don't know what I am saying??

I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything apart from stop spreading lies.I don't know you but from your post I can tell you are very ignorant,easily gullible,and cant separate facts from fiction and a liar to boot.

Its your type that swallows all that comes their way without objective analysis.

C&P crap that have been long discredited wont do you any good.I know all you anti masons tactics.Facts don't lie.

I am happy to be gullible insofar as it would enable me believe the truths of the HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH outside of which no one is saved. Yes, for the Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that freemasonry is evil. Pope Leo XIII: “It is needless now to put the Masonic sects upon their trial. They are already judged; their ends, their means, their doctrines, and their action, are all known with indisputable certainty. Possessed by the spirit of Satan, whose instrument they are, they burn like him with a deadly and implacable hatred of Jesus Christ and of His work; and they endeavor by every means to overthrow and fetter it.” Now, how can she in all her wisdom throughout the ages condemn this sect if it is actually good? Won’t she be judged to be a liar? It’s only the Vatican II sect that tallies with you people. That’s why their so called popes and bishops heaps praise on you people because their church is a den of masons.

As for being anti-masonry, you shouldn’t be surprise at all. He who does not stand with his mother even when she is right is not worthy of the title – SON. Freemasonry is anti- catholic and worst of all anti-Christ (I guess you would also deny this) and you expect me to stand with them? No mason Kapten.

If you infer that I am rude. So be it. For in truth, he or persons and groups whom the devil uses as a bait to drag souls to hell does not deserve any iota of respect whatsoever.

NAIRALANDERS, there are DVD’s that exposes masonry just the way they are. You could check them out on www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com or better still contact me on any one of your choice and I’ll send them to you free of charge. If you feel the information there is incorrect, you could ask the monks on their email mhfm1@aol.com and not one who is brought here to deceive souls. You could also log onto this site http://www.vatican.edu/holy_father/leo_xiii/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus_en.html and see this encyclical on freemasonry and then judge for your selves if kapten and his cohorts are right or the Church, which is the pillar and ground of truth is right. Believe me, these people are making themselves known all over the world and appearing as the good “guys” just to deceive people.
Thanks
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by jackdaniel(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
The craft was formed way back , before the Egyptian pyramids where built, by men who humanity owes a lot (most liberty and scientific breakthrough you enjoy today). The masonry was for the developed minds; minds that could comprehend the works of the creator and obey four simple words. TO DARE; TO KNOW; TO WILL AND TO BE SILENT. The mis-conception about the craft is as a result of its conflict with the church, whose goal is clearly depicted on the symbol of “two intersecting keys” of the papacy. As for Nigeria masonry, I think most of it is a big joke; it is filled with some idiots (not all) who think it’s an avenue to make money and gain prestige grin, to be honest all over the world it’s the same problem grin. “The problem with the craft; is just the problem with man”. The more the craft is filled with idiots, the more idiotic the craft becomes. One of the true aims of the craft was to be a co-creator with the Creator/Architect .a.k.a God. A true mason doesn’t need to be part of the whole drama of want to-be crafts men. A true mason is his lodge; he is his temple; he is the builder; he is a co-creator with the divine; he is a free man and a free builder, that’s why he is a FREEMASON, And to be a co-creator you have to prove yourself worthy to be handed the tools to build. 99% of masons are not masons, grin

3 Likes

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
sancta:

I am happy to be gullible insofar as it would enable me believe the truths of the HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH outside of which no one is saved. Yes, for the Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that freemasonry is evil. Pope Leo XIII: “It is needless now to put the Masonic sects upon their trial. They are already judged; their ends, their means, their doctrines, and their action, are all known with indisputable certainty. Possessed by the spirit of Satan, whose instrument they are, they burn like him with a deadly and implacable hatred of Jesus Christ and of His work; and they endeavor by every means to overthrow and fetter it.” Now, how can she in all her wisdom throughout the ages condemn this sect if it is actually good? Won’t she be judged to be a liar? It’s only the Vatican II sect that tallies with you people. That’s why their so called popes and bishops heaps praise on you people because their church is a den of masons.

As for being anti-masonry, you shouldn’t be surprise at all. He who does not stand with his mother even when she is right is not worthy of the title – SON. Freemasonry is anti- catholic and worst of all anti-Christ (I guess you would also deny this) and you expect me to stand with them? No mason Kapten.

If you infer that I am rude. So be it. For in truth, he or persons and groups whom the devil uses as a bait to drag souls to hell does not deserve any iota of respect whatsoever.

NAIRALANDERS, there are DVD’s that exposes masonry just the way they are. You could check them out on www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com or better still contact me on any one of your choice and I’ll send them to you free of charge. If you feel the information there is incorrect, you could ask the monks on their email mhfm1@aol.com and not one who is brought here to deceive souls. You could also log onto this site http://www.vatican.edu/holy_father/leo_xiii/encyclicals/documents/hf_l-xiii_enc_18840420_humanum-genus_en.html and see this encyclical on freemasonry and then judge for your selves if kapten and his cohorts are right or the Church, which is the pillar and ground of truth is right. Believe me, these people are making themselves known all over the world and appearing as the good “guys” just to deceive people.
Thanks

Its very clear that you are one of the extreme nuts running loose.Your website - www.mostholyfamilymonastry.com is so disorganized and filled with extremist thoughts.Anybody that bothers to check the site would agree with me.You even have the guts to quote a document from Pope Leo xiii whose writing you quoted has been shown to be very anti progressive.
[b]
" Leo is known primarily by two encyclicals, "Rerum Novarum" and "Humanum Genus."

Humanum Genus
The 1884 "Humanum Genus" shocked the democratic world and led to considerable distrust of the Vatican's motives among the free nations, especially the United States where massive and deeply-rooted anti-Catholic bias was generated by the wide distribution the encyclical received. This encyclical, written to condemn the men's fraternal Order known as Freemasonry, in fact condemned those practices that most countries of the free world held to be the bulwarks of democracy and personal liberty.

First, the encyclical divided the world into two camps, the Holy Catholic Church which followed Jesus Christ--and then everyone else who, Leo wrote, followed Satan. This "we/you" mentality infuriated non-Latin Christians and destroyed for decades any possibility of mutual understanding or cooperation, or even dialogue. Then, specifically, Pope Leo went on to attack and condemn

* free elections;
* free public education;
* freedom of religion;
* freedom of conscience;
* freedom of assembly;
* freedom of the press;
* separation of church and state;
* the allowance of divorce;
* equality before the law;
* and many other rights which are today not only commonly understood to be essential for the human condition, but also the signs of a free and democratic society.

Thus, in attempting to condemn Freemasonry (which fraternal Order the Pope unwittingly acknowledged as a society friendly to democracy and dangerous only to despots and dictators), Leo only stirred up and created more hatred and distrust of the Latin Church which was perceived to be the enemy of liberty and democracy. Specifically, the encyclical (and Rome itself) was seen to be anti-American. Because the encyclical has not been repudiated and is still in force, many persons are still wary of dealing with Rome in ecumenical and certain political matters."[/b]

I now know the kind of person you are and wont waste my time with you.My people say if you argue with a fool nobody would know the difference.I am done responding to any post from you on this issue as you dont bother to do proper research and you are just an ignorant fanatic.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
sancta:

Yes, for the Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that freemasonry is evil.

The Holy Roman Church also "believed, professed and preached" that the Earth was flat.
I care about as much for their opinion as for yours - ie: zero.

Freemasonry is anti- catholic and worst of all anti-Christ

Actually my uneducated friend, it's the other way round. The Catholic church is anti-Freemasonry. The Freemasons themselves couldn't give a flying shit about the church and accept Catholics amongst their ranks. Although it must be noted that any Catholic who joined until recently risked ex-communication. It just goes to show how rabid the Catholic Church is. For it's stance on Masonry, it is matched only by Nazism and Stalinism - two other deluded persecutors.
As for being anti-Christ? You're spouting more deluded conspiracy clap-trap. Freemasonry contains what are known as "The Christian Degrees". These are only open to those who believe in the Trinity and Christ is as adored as much by Freemasons as by any other Christians.

If you infer that I am rude. So be it.

Nah. You're not rude. You're just ignorant and stupid. wink
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by sancta: 7:19pm On May 02, 2009
KAPTEN:

Its very clear that you are one of the extreme nuts running loose.Your website - www.mostholyfamilymonastry.com is so disorganized and filled with extremist thoughts.Anybody that bothers to check the site would agree with me.You even have the guts to quote a document from Pope Leo xiii whose writing you quoted has been shown to be very anti progressive.
[b]
" Leo is known primarily by two encyclicals, "Rerum Novarum" and "Humanum Genus."

Humanum Genus
The 1884 "Humanum Genus" shocked the democratic world and led to considerable distrust of the Vatican's motives among the free nations, especially the United States where massive and deeply-rooted anti-Catholic bias was generated by the wide distribution the encyclical received. This encyclical, written to condemn the men's fraternal Order known as Freemasonry, in fact condemned those practices that most countries of the free world held to be the bulwarks of democracy and personal liberty.

First, the encyclical divided the world into two camps, the Holy Catholic Church which followed Jesus Christ--and then everyone else who, Leo wrote, followed Satan. This "we/you" mentality infuriated non-Latin Christians and destroyed for decades any possibility of mutual understanding or cooperation, or even dialogue. Then, specifically, Pope Leo went on to attack and condemn

* free elections;
* free public education;
* freedom of religion;
* freedom of conscience;
* freedom of assembly;
* freedom of the press;
* and many other rights which are today not only commonly understood to be essential for the human condition, but also the signs of a free and democratic society.

Thus, in attempting to condemn Freemasonry (which fraternal Order the Pope unwittingly acknowledged as a society friendly to democracy and dangerous only to despots and dictators), Leo only stirred up and created more hatred and distrust of the Latin Church which was perceived to be the enemy of liberty and democracy. Specifically, the encyclical (and Rome itself) was seen to be anti-American. Because the encyclical has not been repudiated and is still in force, many persons are still wary of dealing with Rome in ecumenical and certain political matters."[/b]

I now know the kind of person you are and wont waste my time with you.My people say if you argue with a fool nobody would know the difference.I am done responding to any post from you on this issue as you dont bother to do proper research and you are just an ignorant fanatic.

You are truly a sly serpent and think of yourself as being clever. All your reply to my respond clearly shows this as I will show from your own statement.

[b]“I wont even bother reading your next post cos I know it will be filled with inconsistencies designed to mislead the reading public. If this is the kind of research and "facts" you would post I would urge everyone to ignore his posts.”

“I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything apart from stop spreading lies.I don't know you but from your post I can tell you are very ignorant, easily gullible, and cant separate facts from fiction and a liar to boot.
Its your type that swallows all that comes their way without objective analysis.”

“Its very clear that you are one of the extreme nuts running loose.Your website - http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/ is so disorganized and filled with extremist thoughts. Anybody that bothers to check the site would agree with me”.
“You even have the guts to quote a document from Pope Leo xiii whose writing you quoted has been shown to be very anti progressive”.

“My people say if you argue with a fool nobody would know the difference.I am done responding to any post from you on this issue as you dont bother to do proper research and you are just an ignorant fanatic”.[/b]

You rush quickly to say things like this so that one would say “oh! the ‘all knowing and wisdom filled’ Kapten as regards this topic has discredit this and that so I ought not to listen to this person or the other”. Though I give you kudos for one thing, for in all these, you have not said even for once that all I’ve said about this evil society is completely wrong. You just pick only one thing and then either try to discourage others and then use the words ‘facts’ and ‘research’, else it would be confirmed that you are a blatant liar ( even though you are). This is the same tactics you use in responding to persons who disagree with you. Always challenging them to point out what they have seen the masons do simply because you know the young lads here are not members hence they cant really say and even if one, cannot do such due to the oat of secrecy you people do undertake. Some nairalanders here have also begged you to recommend them to become members since they want to join. I also stated this in my first write up that in both witchcraft and masonry, you need to be recommended by someone in it for you to become one. You always talk as though the masonry in Nigeria is different from that in the US and other countries when some high ranking ones over there have come out of it and exposed them. You people tend to betray yourself in one way or the other and either directly or indirectly.

If the research you carried out told you that masonry was good and so you joined them, then it’s the most unfortunate thing to have ever happened in your life.

You said the website is so disorganized and filled with extremist thoughts. I am happy to let you know that this same site you condemn has been converting people of other faith, liberalist and atheist to the one true faith. And for your information, there is nothing like ‘extremist’ when it comes to the truth. For sure, the website will forever remain disorganized and filled with extremist thoughts for those who cherish falsehood.

Finally you said I even had the guts to quote a document from Pope Leo XIII whose writing you quoted has been shown to be very anti progressive. One who does not know the truth will shudder at this statement of yours and those whom you quoted. But to refute that statement of yours, this is just the truth.

The Holy Roman Church has always taught dogmatically right from time that in it alone lies salvation and all other religions are of the devil.
Psalms 95:5- “For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils…”

1 Cor. 10:20- “But the things which the heathens sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with devils.”

Pope Pius XI, Ad Salutem (#27), April 20, 1930: “…all the compulsion and folly, all the outrages and lust, introduced into man’s life by the demons through the worship of false gods.

Pope Leo XII, Ubi primum (#14), May 5, 1824: “it is impossible for the most true God, who is Truth itself, the best, the wisest Provider, and the Rewarder of good men, to approve all sects who profess false teachings which are often inconsistent with one another and contradictory, to confer eternal rewards on their members…, By divine faith we hold one Lord, one faith, one baptism….This is why we profess that there is no salvation outside the [catholic] church

So Pope Leo was right when in his encyclical, he divided the world into two camps, the Holy Catholic Church [ not the Vatican II sect ] which followed Jesus Christ--and then everyone else who, followed Satan. And for sure the others would be aggrieved.

As for the basic rights you mentioned, its quite unfortunate but many do not know that all that came up with the French revolution and its now the right of man and no longer what God has commanded insofar as man is pleased and the catholic church has always condemned that. When Rationalism began in England, it found powerful support in masonry. This is so because masonry has its own formulas and belief about God, the soul, conscience etc. and also has its own secret as well as public ritual. Masonry systematically promotes religious indifferentism and its ultimate purpose is the overthrow of the whole religious, political and social order based on Christian institutions and the establishment of a new state of things based in its principles and laws, on pure Naturalism [all these from their own statement]. Masonry also claims religious tolerance as one of its main principle. And all these, the church condemns.

So how can anyone who is a Mason or loves the Rationalistic or Naturalistic ideas not get aggrieved over the encyclical of this great Pope as such was/is the case in America which were/are filled with masons.

Although I don’t even intend that you believe this since you’ve very well taken your stand. I have never written anything for your consumption but only if possible for just one particular person who might be of goodwill in not giving attention to you since most people in the world are of bad will and don’t want the truth. That is why almost the whole world lies in darkness and on the road to perdition.

Bastage:

The Holy Roman Church also "believed, professed and preached" that the Earth was flat.
I care about as much for their opinion as for yours - ie: zero.

I understand your misconception since you are not even remotely a catholic. We all know that the earth is spherical. The Holy Roman Church has never "believed, professed and preached" that the Earth was flat. When she uses such words [ believes, professes and preaches ], it is something of faith or morals binding on the whole church which can never be wrong. Those who held such did so in their own private judgment and erred. Moreover the church did not made that an infallible statement.

Bastage:

Actually my uneducated friend, it's the other way round. The Catholic church is anti-Freemasonry. The Freemasons themselves couldn't give a flying shit about the church and accept Catholics amongst their ranks. Although it must be noted that any Catholic who joined until recently risked ex-communication. It just goes to show how rabid the Catholic Church is. For it's stance on Masonry, it is matched only by Nazism and Stalinism - two other deluded persecutors.
As for being anti-Christ? You're spouting more deluded conspiracy clap-trap. Freemasonry contains what are known as "The Christian Degrees". These are only open to those who believe in the Trinity and Christ is as adored as much by Freemasons as by any other Christians.

You are again wrong on this. Read the following statement and see who is against the other:
The French Grand Orient Masonic Lodge gave utterances to the following professions of faith in 1885:”We masons must aim for the complete destruction of Catholism”

A chief in the Masonic Alta Vendita lodge proclaimed: “Let us conspire only against Rome”.

In the stone inscription of the Masonic Grand Orient and Supreme Council of France, it says: “The fight taking place between Catholism and freemasonry is a fight to the very death, ceaseless and merciless.”

The Luciferian secret society, the Carbonari, known as the Alta Vendita, wrote a set of Permanent Instructions, or Code of Rules, which appeared in Italy in 1818. It stated:

“…It becomes the duty of the secret societies to make the first advance to the Church,
and to the pope, with the object of conquering both. The work for which we gird ourselves is not the work of a day, nor of a month, nor a year. It may last for many years,
perhaps a century… What we must ask for, what we should look for and wait for, as the Jews wait for the Messiah, is a pope according to our wants. We require a pope for
ourselves, if such a pope were possible. With such a one we shall march more securely to
the storming of the Church, than with all the little books of our French and English brothers.”

The same Freemasonic document made this striking prediction:

“In a hundred years time… bishops and priests will think they are marching behind the banner of the keys of Peter, when in fact they will be following our flag… The reforms will have to be brought about in the name of obedience.”

On April 3, 1844, a leader of the AltaVendita named Nubius wrote a letter to another highly placed mason. The letter spoke again about the plan to infiltrate the Catholic Church, and the attempt to insert a masonic “pope,” who would promote the religion of Freemasonry. “Now then, in order to ensure a pope in the required proportions, we must first of all prepare a generation worthy of the kingdom of which we dream… Let the clergy move forward under your banner (the masonic banner) always believing they are advancing under the banner of the apostolic keys. Cast your net like Simon Bar Jonas; spread it to the bottom of sacristies, seminaries, and convents … You will have finished a revolution dressed in the pope’s triple crown and cape, carrying the cross and the flag, a revolution that will need only a small stimulus to set fire to the four corners of the earth.”

Freemason Eliph Levi said in 1862: “A day will come when the pope… will declare that all the excommunications are lifted and all the anathemas are retracted, when all the Christians will be united within the Church, when the Jews and Moslems will be blessed and called back to her . . . she will permit all sects to approach her by degrees and will embrace all mankind in the communion of her love and prayers. Then, Protestants will no longer exist. Against what will they be able to protest? The sovereign pontiff will then be truly king of the religious world, and he will do whatever he wishes with all the nations of the earth.”

The church has always excommunicated its members who belong to this sect and has never permitted any to join. If you said “until recently”, then know you are not referring to the catholic church but to the Vatican II sect which has even asked its members to seek permission from Rome before joining.

That’s the more reason why the masons have never stop praising the Vatican II anti - popes for supporting their ideas. See below
For John XXII

From the June 4, 1963, edition of The Reporter ( El Informador ):

“The Great Western Mexican Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons, on the occasion of the death of JohnXXII, makes known its sorrow for the disappearance of this great man who revotionalised the ideas, thoughts and forms of the Roman Catholic Liturgy. His encyclicals Matter et Magistra and Pacem in Terris have revolutionalised the concepts favouring human rights and liberty. Mankind has lost a great man, and we Masons acknowledge his high principles, his humanitarianism, and his being a great liberal.

Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico, June 3, 1963

Charles Riandey, sovereign Grand Master of Secret societies, in his preface to a book by Yves Marsaudon (State Minister of the Supreme Council of French secret societies), stated:
To the memory of Angelo Roncalli, priest, Archbishop of Messamaries, Apostolic Nuncio in Paris, Cardinal of the Roman Church, Patriarch of Venice, Pope under the name of John XXII, who has deigned to give us his benediction, his understanding, and his protection.

And that’s why for John Paul II, in December of 1996, the Grand Orient Lodge of Italian Freemasonry offered him its greatest honor, the order of Galilee, as an expression of thanks for the efforts that he made in support of freemasonic ideas. They said he merited the honor because he had promoted “the values of universal Freemasonry: fraternity, respect for the dignity of man, and the spirit of tolerance, central points of the life of true mason”

Finally, you tend to defend them that they are not anti-christ, have “Christian” degrees and adore Christ as much as any other Christians. Those degrees are only “Christian” in name because their actions and speech betrays them. What then will you say of their anti-catholic statement stated above. They state all those things there just to deceive the likes of you people. Or is it the Holy Royal arch degree of the York rite which claims that only “Christians” can join them yet at the opening and closing of every chapter of a meeting, the high priest ask another Royal arch mason the question: “Are you a Royal Arch Mason?” and the other mason responds “I AM THAT I AM”, when we know that God identified himself with these words both to Moses and the Jewish people. This same people profess that the name of God has been lost and at a later degree of the royal arch degree, they say that name that was lost is now found. They then form an arch with their arms and now say “God’s name is Jahbulah” which is the joining of Jehovah with the pagan gods Bel and Osias and they call it the grand magnificent word? What manner of “Christian” degrees are these Mr. conspiracy clap – trap?
Go through all the degrees of Holy Royal arch degree of the York rite which is for the so called “Christians”, and worst still the Scottish rite (even though they don’t have only the so called “Christians” here) see their blasphemies and then judge for your self.

Bastage:

Nah. You're not rude. You're just ignorant and stupid. wink

Thanks a lot. We receive insults far worse than this on daily basis
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 11:04am On May 03, 2009
I said I wont respond to your post again but I wont allow you to mislead anyone here in the name of religion.Your writings further buttresses my points that you are totally ignorant and completely irrational.You really want a world where there isn't :

* free elections;
* free public education;
* freedom of religion;
* freedom of conscience;
* freedom of assembly;
* freedom of the press;
* and many other rights which are today not only commonly understood to be essential for the human condition, but also the signs of a free and democratic society;

because your Church leaders says so? You want to take us all back to the dark ages when the Catholic Church ruled by inquisition? You like a world where basic freedom is denied??, even Freedom of religion,conscience,assembly Haba.Na wa for you sef.Your mumu too much.

You accused me of many things in your post which by the way is difficult to read as it lacked punctuation.You accused me of picking only one thing from your post and try to discourage people based on that.Well how do you expect me to smartly and intelligently present my case? I would use facts because facts don't lie.If you did some research you would get the facts as I am trying to school you on.Do you expect a house with shaky foundation to stand? Well in case you don't know my strategy is prove you have no foundation and watch your case crumble.I hope you don't expect me to argue foolishly like you that's why I always ask for facts.Talk is cheap and I've heard many things said about Masonry that I know are outright lies.I know this because I am a Freemason while you are not.You cant tell me about a group you don't belong to when all you have to fall back on is hear say.I had openly challenged you to back up your wild assertions with facts because I know they are very hard to refute.You have none that's why you feel bad and outwitted.Its not my fault you came to battle with a Dane gun while I am armed with a Rocket Launcher.

You also said some people on here have begged me to recommend them for membership.You know I have no control over what others want or wish.I haven't recruited or begged anyone here to join Freemasonry.The Masonry I belong to is the same worldwide.I hope you know there are lots of fakes and charlatans claiming to be Masons?There are due processes before you become a Mason and maybe those asking questions of me want information on the real thing.

Those so called high ranking Masons within and without Nigeria that came out with their so called expose, how do you know they are real Masons and what they are saying is even the truth You see you have to be one to know when someone is lying.I read and see many so called exposes and sorry to burst your bubble, many are lies.

For your information there are different types of Freemasonry.Anybody can call himself a Freemason.The Grand Orient of France isn't a regular Masonic body and I don't care about what they say or do as I or the Grand Lodge I belong to are in no way connected to them.The Carbonari is not connected or recognized by regular Masonry. I bet you didn't know there were irregular Masons, lol.These people you are quoting have no connection to the Grand LODGE system of Freemasonry.Grand Lodge Freemasonry is not at war with any religion and as someone else told you there are many Masonic bodies that are strictly Christian in nature.Eliphias Levi did not belong to any lodge under any Grand Lodge.You see your problem is you copy and paste crap you pick online without doing some legwork of yours (trust me I know the site you stole the crap you posted without even trying to find out if what they posted is true).Grand Lodge Masonry and Grand Orient Masonry, very different things all together.Grand Lodge system of Masonry (Antient, Free and Accepted Masons) is the same world wide,be it in Lagos,Ibadan,,Aba,Kaduna,Seoul,Tokyo,New york,London,Moscow,Berlin,Toronto,Sao Paulo,Oslo,Washington DC,Kingston,Beirut,Cairo,Kampala, you get it, every nook and corner of the earth.

FYI Royal Arch Masonry isn't restricted to only Christians. I don't know where you got the trash you posted regarding RA Masonry.Anybody can print anything, though your Vatican would want a world where they controlled the Press and information.

I am done with arguing with this ignorant slowpoke.If you have better things to post do so, if not shut up.Stop trying to sell us that crap on Vatican 1 and 2, they are all the same. I don't need to go into the well documented atrocities either committed or supported by the Vatican.Stop posting your Vatican propaganda crap as if we don't know who the biggest tyrant is.

Unlike you I do my research before I say something.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 12:01pm On May 03, 2009
LOL.

There is so much ignorance in his post, it's waste of time even bothering to rebutt it. Literally every sentence stinks of falsity, arrogance and imbecility.

This fool drivels on about the Carbioneri and the French Grand Orient.
Go read up idiot - neither are recognised Freemasonry.
If you can't even get a simple point like that correct, how can anyone expect to believe a single word you write?

The Holy Roman Church has never "believed, professed and preached" that the Earth was flat

Oh no? Flat Earthism was dogma until well into the Renaissance. It wasn't until Magellan that the Catholic Church renounced it. Up until then it was OK and believed by just about everyone on the planet. So you're telling me that the Catholic Church believed in a spherical Earth all the time but never preached it or put to rest the fallacy of Flat Earthism? A statement that is just utterly laughable.

And I suppose the Catholic Church didn't believe that the Earth was the centre of the Universe too? Go look up Galileo, fool.

We receive insults far worse than this on daily basis

That doesn't suprise me in the least. Ignorant people tend to get short shrift.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2009
Hi All,

I'm not at all sure as to whether or not the Free Masons do evil things as some people here tend to think. 

Having said that, I once had the opportunity of joing the Free Masons here in the UK, purely because of my working with one of their top-most members.  This gentleman and I worked together in the accountancy practice that he owned.  His daughter whom I'd dated in the past, introduced me to her dad, hence the job came about.  He and I worked very well together and indeed, got on well, even though I wasn't seeing his daughter at the time.

One day, as we were having lunch together, he said to me that he would like to introduce me to the Free Masons, inorder for me to become a member, if I wanted.  He then went on to say that they were soon going to perform the rite of investiture on him so as to become the head of ALL the Grand Lodges in the UK North West.

Whooa!  I thought to myself, both scared and mystified at the same time, not quite knowing how to take it all in.  Just the mere thought that this man that I was working with was such an oga kpata kpata in the Free Masons, and that he must have sussed me out or indeed, thought highly of me to suggest such a thing to me - a foreigner of Nigerian origin.

Anyway, he asked me to consider the following factors before deciding as to whether to join or not:

That

1.  I would have to change my lifestyle (happy-go-lucky, care-free life) 
2.  Once I'd joined, I wouldn't be able to keep most of my existing friends
3.  I wouldn't be able to speak as freely and openly as I presently did

On reaching home, I discussed it with my woman.  We then came to the conclusion that it would NOT be wise for me to join.  We felt that there were too many unknowns, despite the many advantages of being a member.

One thing I know for sure is that the Free Masons always look after their own and that most of the highly-placed people in the UK are members.  That said, I don't ever regret not joining, 'cos I didn't quite know what I was letting myself in for, had I joined.

Anybody thinking of joining such secret societies should think about it most carefully before taking such a major step in the one's life.

kiwi992.

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 6:08am On May 18, 2009
kiwi992:

Hi All,

I'm not at all sure as to whether or not the Free Masons do evil things as some people here tend to think.

Having said that, I once had the opportunity of joing the Free Masons here in the UK, purely because of my working with one of their top-most members. This gentleman and I worked together in the accountancy practice that he owned. His daughter whom I'd dated in the past, introduced me to her dad, hence the job came about. He and I worked very well together and indeed, got on well, even though I wasn't seeing his daughter at the time.

One day, as we were having lunch together, he said to me that he would like to introduce me to the Free Masons, inorder for me to become a member, if I wanted. He then went on to say that they were soon going to perform the rite of investiture on him so as to become the head of ALL the Grand Lodges in the UK North West.

Whooa! I thought to myself, both scared and mystified at the same time, not quite knowing how to take it all in. Just the mere thought that this man that I was working with was such an oga kpata kpata in the Free Masons, and that he must have sussed me out or indeed, thought highly of me to suggest such a thing to me - a foreigner of Nigerian origin.

Anyway, he asked me to consider the following factors before deciding as to whether to join or not:

That

1. I would have to change my lifestyle (happy-go-lucky, care-free life)
2. Once I'd joined, I wouldn't be able to keep most of my existing friends
3. I wouldn't be able to speak as freely and openly as I presently did

On reaching home, I discussed it with my woman. We then came to the conclusion that it would NOT be wise for me to join. We felt that there were too many unknowns, despite the many advantages of being a member.

One thing I know for sure is that the Free Masons always look after their own and that most of the highly-placed people in the UK are members. That said, I don't ever regret not joining, 'cos I didn't quite know what I was letting myself in for, had I joined.

Anybody thinking of joining such secret societies should think about it most carefully before taking such a major step in the one's life.

kiwi992.

There are many things wrong with your write up.Number one your boss cant possibly be the Grand Master of Freemasons in England.That I know for a fact.He might be holding some other position which you wrongly concluded its the Grand Master.

Two : there is only one regular Grand Lodge in England, one in Scotland and one in Ireland, so which one in the UK are you talking about? He cant be the Grand Master of all three and possibly not any of them.Trust me on this. A Freemason he might be, but not the Grand Master.

He was right about you having to change your life style, it all depends on what kind of life style you lived.If you were of dubious character Freemasonry isn't for you.He meant you are going to be upright and shun all crime.

I don't know what he meant by doing away with your existing friends. As I said above it all depends on what kind of friends you have or had.If they are of dubious character then you wont want to associate with them once you become a Mason.British Freemasonry would kick you out and disgrace you once they know you are a criminal.No two ways about that.Nobody would choose your friends for you( at least for me nobody can tell me who to associate with).I just know that if my friends are dubious I avoid them.Associating with Criminals is frowned upon.

Nobody would tell you what to say and when to say it.He probably meant you would be more reserved and watch your tongue before you speak.Nothing bad about that.There are lots of Nigerians that are Freemasons in Britain so you wont be the first by any stretch.

Freemasonry isn't a secret society, but a society with secrets, just like any other association which you aren't a member of.

Oh, and you can always leave Freemasonry if it isn't your thing.Nobody forces you to remain a member or even join.

Finally bear in mind there are many fake Masonic groups out there.Your boss might be a member of a fake one, who knows as I don't know the practices of those irregular ones.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2009
Mate,

You ought to be more civil and polite in your posting, instead of judging people off-hand.  Okay?

There are many things wrong with your write up.Number one your boss cant possibly be the Grand Master of Freemasons in England.That I know for a fact.He might be holding some other position which you wrongly concluded its the Grand Master.

Two : there is only one  regular Grand Lodge in England, one in Scotland and one in Ireland, so which one in the UK are you talking about? He cant be the Grand Master of all three and possibly not any of them.Trust me on this. A Freemason he might be, but not the Grand Master.

There isn’t anything wrong whatsoever with my posting.  Nothing at all and you either take it or leave it.  Do not go presuming otherwise.

If you don’t like my posting because you feel there’s something ‘wrong’ with it, then by all means, reply to it BUT stick to the statements that I made in the posting which you feel are wrong and never, ever, try and put words in my own mouth.  In other words, do NOT say things that are not strictly mentioned in my posting ‘cos that makes you look stupid.

You know what?  This is one sad thing that I noticed in this Forum.  Whenever people do not agree with one’s postings or views, they jump to the conclusion that there are untruths in the one’s posting, thus giving the impression that the one is lying.  How so wrong!  We simply can not all be liars, or can we?

I'm not a Free Mason.  I presume you are one, so should know the difference in the names of the various Lodges – I don’t.  I could but only relate the story that he told me.  I don't know which name is which. 

Perhaps you ought to read and re-read my posting and take good note of what I said:

1.  ‘Investiture’ (there’s no mention of Grand Master in my posting!) 
2.  'UK North West'' (this is NOT the same as England or Scotland).

You really ought to read and understand what I said before jumping to any conclusion in your eagerness to defend your secret society.

He was right about you having to change your life style, it all depends on what kind of life style you lived.If you were of dubious character Freemasonry isn't for you. He meant you are going to be upright and shun all crime..

Sod you!

Shun what bloody crime?  What on earth makes you think I live a life of crime?  You simply can not read and understand basic English can you?  My posting is there for everyone to read.

Since when does the statement:

1.  I would have to change my lifestyle (happy-go-lucky, carefree life)

equate to a life of criminality?  You are so cheeky and ignorant, I'm speechless!  How dare you? 

What do you know about me anyway?  Yeah, what do you know about me?  Thirty four years in the UK and not got myself into any trouble of any kind, let alone arrested by the police.  What does that tell you?  I’m sure I’m a damn sight more upright than most people out there, and that includes YOU!  Most of all, I don’t have to live a life of secrecy like you do.

What on earth do you know about my friends?  Making friends of ‘dubious character’ my arse!  You ought to think carefully before making all sorts of ridiculous statements, considering that you don’t even know me.  Cheeky sod!   

People like you are the ones that give the Free Masons a very bad name 'cos you jump to their defence ever so quickly, thus giving people the impression that you lot have got something to hide.  Maybe you ought to think about it most carefully before doing so next time, unlike how you’ve chosen to carry on defending them in this thread.

Why are you so defensive?  Why?  Are you reading the response of posters here at all?

Any wonder as to why you have such bad press all over the world?  There was a brouhaha about the Free Masons in the UK, a few years ago, thus forcing them to open their doors to members of the public, inorder to repair their tarnished image.  Who would blame them for it when people like you are constantly giving them a negative image by being so defensive.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nignog: 12:50pm On May 18, 2009
I thought a freemason wuz a bricklayer
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 1:13pm On May 18, 2009
"He then went on to say that they were soon going to perform the rite of investiture on him so as to become the head of ALL the Grand Lodges in the UK North West."

"Just the mere thought that this man that I was working with was such an oga kpata kpata in the Free Masons"

Those were your exact words.You tell me what those mean, if not what I concluded. You should express yourself better if you don't want people misunderstanding what you are saying.What did you think "Head of all Grand Lodges in UK NW means You tell me!!What is the Head of a Grand Lodge called wetin be oga Kpata kpata If you dont know something keep quiet or ask those that know to explain to you. Where the hell is UK NW?, in Masonic parlance

You see that's why I said there were things wrong with your post. I didn't say you lied, go back and read my post.Maybe you knew you were lying that's why your guilt blinded you.

Its plain to understand what you wrote and unfortunately for you, you cant delete it, or edit it.Others can read both posts and see who was wrong.

Secondly I said it all depends on what kind of life style you live(d). I didn't call you a criminal. I said if you were one then FM wont be for you, that's what the Oga kpata kpata meant.Go back and read what I wrote and if you truly understand English you would know your claims against me are wrong.

"He was right about you having to change your life style, it all depends on what kind of life style you lived.If you were of dubious character Freemasonry isn't for you. He meant you are going to be upright and shun all crime."

Pray how does that equate to calling you a criminalNot many people can live like that and he wanted you to know what was involved. why do you have your pants in a bunch Who cares if you lived all your life in the UK, that's not the point.

I don't care what ignorant people like you feel about the Fraternity, in fact I wouldn't want to belong to anything with someone with the shallow thinking faculty you have. The only thing I can deduce about you from your post and attitude is you are very shallow.You don't know ANYTHING about me so don't claim to be more righteous than myself.

I wont waste my time with you.Next time write and express yourself clearly if you don't want to be misunderstood.For someone that claims to have lived in the UK for 34 years, your grammar leaves much to be desired.

How dare you !!! I was very civil in my post. No where did I insult you.I think your big problem is you cant comprehend simple English.That is probably why your oga said you wouldn't be able to speak as freely and openly as you presently did.Your incoherent babble convinces me of that.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 1:14pm On May 18, 2009
Nignog:

I thought a freemason wuz a bricklayer

Maybe wink
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 2:42pm On May 18, 2009
kiwi992:

I'm not a Free Mason.  I presume you are one, so should know the difference in the names of the various Lodges – I don’t.  I could but only relate the story that he told me.  I don't know which name is which. 

Perhaps you ought to read and re-read my posting and take good note of what I said:

1.  ‘Investiture’ (there’s no mention of Grand Master in my posting!) 
2.  'UK North West'' (this is NOT the same as England or Scotland).

Then the guy was either lying to you or you didn't listen to a word he said. I'm assuming the latter.

There is only one Grand Lodge in England. It is based in London.
The guy could not even become head of all Lodges in the North West as they are all split into Provinces and administered separately.
Quite simply, there is no such position as the one you state because there isn't any location in Freemasonry such as NW England.

There was a brouhaha about the Free Masons in the UK, a few years ago, thus forcing them to open their doors to members of the public, inorder to repair their tarnished image.

That's simply not true.
Freemasonry in England held opening days known as "Freemasonry in the Community". This was nothing to do with any "bruohaha". If it was, perhaps you could point me to this so-called "bruohaha".
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2009
Hi All,

You are still not reading my post to make much sense of it, are you? 

As I said, I am not a Free Mason so don't know what names you guys call your secret meeting places.  I was only relaying what was mentioned to me.  Again, I couldn't see the point in the gentleman lying to me either.  You are the ones that know what you call your dark, dingy secret meeting places - Lodge, Super Lodge, Grand Lodge or whatever.   
You can doubt me as much as you bloody well like.  You think everybody lies like you lot out there.  Typical Nigerian attitude - doubt whatever people say because they themselves can not be trusted.  I wondered when the term 'oga kpata kpata' meant anything other than 'big man'.   

Why would anybody want to join a secret society?  What for?  Yeah, what for?  You lot and your bloody secret societies.  The British press exposed you guys years ago and we all know what you are up to.  Don't come here to try and fool people 'cos it was on TV.     

Even the son of a Free Mason (or similar, here on this or the Ogboni thread) has rejected your sect.  Any wonder as to why?  You go figure.

Oh yeah, talking about my English grammar, please point out to me as to where my grammar is incorrect.  I can teach you a lot about English grammar and comprehension, that's for sure.  Ten times more educated than you are as well.

KAPTEN - I noticed that almost all of your postings in this Forum have been about nothing but religion, causing controversy everywhere.  Why don't you do a search on me (if you haven't already done so) and see the difference.  Maybe you should learn to be more thoughtful in dealing with people 'cos all I notice about you is nothing but resentment amongst members.   

My question still stands:  WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN A SECRET SOCIETY?

kiwi992
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by KAPTEN: 6:52pm On May 18, 2009
This guy comes here lying or claiming things that are incorrect and when he is called out on it he starts slinging mud Time to call him out  grin

You are still not reading my post to make much sense of it, are you? 

I think you are lying.No your post isnt making sense because you are trying to discuss issues with terms you dont know about. Simple and short. Instead of you to admit you goofed you are trying to pull the wool over my eyes

As I said, I am not a Free Mason so don't know what names you guys call your secret meeting places.  I was only relaying what was mentioned to me.  Again, I couldn't see the point in the gentleman lying to me either.  You are the ones that know what you call your dark, dingy secret meeting places - Lodge, Super Lodge, Grand Lodge or whatever.   
You can doubt me as much as you bloody well like.  You think everybody lies like you lot out there.  Typical Nigerian attitude - doubt whatever people say because they themselves can not be trusted.  I wondered when the term 'oga kpata kpata' meant anything other than 'big man'.   

For your information Oga and Oga kpata kpata means two different things .Oga is just a boss while oga kpata kpata is the boss of all bosses, that's why there is a kpata kpata there.The buck stops on his table.Get it into your thick skull, there is a different between uses of those terms, and you used the second one when in your dumb ignorance you meant the first one.So I had to call you out on that.If you don't know the differences between the Masonic terms don't use them to boost you battered ego. BTW if you are not a Freemason you are not in ANY position to discuss anything about it.

Why would anybody want to join a secret society?  What for?  Yeah, what for?  You lot and your bloody secret societies.  The British press exposed you guys years ago and we all know what you are up to.  Don't come here to try and fool people 'cos it was on TV. 

Please tell us, what was the result of the expose by the British press     

Even the son of a Free Mason (or similar, here on this or the Ogboni thread) has rejected your sect.  Any wonder as to why?  You go figure.

There is nothing to figure.He doesn't want to be a member and nobody is going to force him to join.In fact nobody is forced to join.So for reasons best known to him he refused to join. By the way Ogboni and Freemasonry, two totally different groups.Don't use them in the same sentence.

Oh yeah, talking about my English grammar, please point out to me as to where my grammar is incorrect.  I can teach you a lot about English grammar and comprehension, that's for sure.  Ten times more educated than you are as well.

Your sentence structure is wrong and you cant express yourself properly and you lie to boot.Nobody approached you, Its evident from your post.I wont waste my time digging up old posts from you where you are plainly talking over your head.Your writings are like the ramblings of a 6 year old.I wouldn't want to learn English from a teacher like you.You don't have anything to offer in that regard. I've only posted on a few threads on this forum and most are on Masonry, not religion you fool.You don't know anything about me so you cant say for sure if you are more or BETTER educated than myself.

KAPTEN - I noticed that almost all of your postings in this Forum have been about nothing but religion, causing controversy everywhere.  Why don't you do a search on me (if you haven't already done so) and see the difference.  Maybe you should learn to be more thoughtful in dealing with people 'cos all I notice about you is nothing but resentment amongst members. 

Show me one thread where I stirred controversy(apart from letting people know most of the crap they read about Freemasonry is / are wrong and challenge people like you to prove what they say or shut up).You don't see me attacking someones religion because at the end of the day its left to him and his maker to decide if he lived by the ACTUAL tenets of his chosen religion. 

My question still stands:  WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN A SECRET SOCIETY?

Start a thread on that if you want the answer  and stop hijacking other peoples threads and maybe those in secret societies would tell you, if they are willing to blow their cover  grin
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2009
Kapten,

You are such a twit for calling me a liar.  How dare you?  You plonker!  Typical Nigerian attitude - anybody whose views you don't agree with, must be lying.  Donkey!!   

What do you know about English grammar anyway?  One could be speaking perfect English grammar from now until the cows come home and you wouldn't even know the difference.  You are such an illiterate - more like a thieving, corrupt politician or robbing banker who seeks protection by joining a secret society.

I have made over three hundred (300) postings in this Forum.  Tell me which of them has got an incorrect grammar in it.  Just pull out one and tell me.  Stupid diversionary tactics that don't wash.  Nutter!!

You know what?  I can teach the English themselves, (yes, you heard me right - the English people) how to speak their own grammar correctly.  That includes the so-called BBC English.

You members of some of the secret societies have been exposed by the British press.  Oh yes!!!  I know what you guys are up to, including the signals that you give, midnight meetings, the sacrifices that MUST be made, the oaths and so on.  I'd advice you to shut your ugly face and go back to your cave and scheme on how to sacrifice a family member's life for money and material gain!.

Talking about membership of the Free Masons, you said in this thread that you are a member of the Free Masons didn't you?  Yeah?  In that case, did you take an oath?  Yes, you must have.  What did the oath specifically tell you?

SECRECY - yeah, secrecy is what the oath tells you to maintain.  That you must NOT let anybody know that you are a member of such a secret society.

What have you been telling us here?  The fact that you are a member of the Free Masons.  Shame on you for having broken the golden rule of your secret society.  It doesn't matter even if you did it under an alias.  The fact is that you've broken a golden rule of the Free Masons.  I think you should be prepared for the consequences, don't you?

You simply are NOT fit to be a member of the Free Masons, that's for sure.  I haven't got the time of day for a fool like you.  How so bloody stupid you are.

kiwi992.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nignog: 10:54am On May 19, 2009
kiwi992:

I have made over three hundred (300) postings in this Forum.  Tell me which of them has got an incorrect grammar in it.  Just pull out one and tell me.  Stupid diversionary tactics that don't wash.  Nutter!!

Here is one:
"has got an"  grin grin grin
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by kiwi992(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2009
Hi,

I doubt it very much.

Can't see anything wrong with it.  It is perfectly right to say 'which of them has got an incorrect grammar in it'.  Which ONE of the postings, that is.  Singular, remember? Singular man, SINGULAR. grin grin grin grin

kiwi992.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right? / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.