Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (24259 Views)

Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about one of the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation, the origins of which are unknown. Masonic tradition holds that it dates back to the construction of King Solomon’s temple, but it is most likely that it developed out of the stonemason guilds of the Middle Ages (Fraternal and Benevolent Organizations 804). Freemasonry uses the tools and implements of stonemasonry as symbols in their ritual, which draws from myth regarding the building of King Solomon’s Temple. Most lodges require that their members believe in a Supreme Being, and the organization as a whole is dedicated to community philanthropy and the development of the principals of moral uprightness of and brotherly amity within their fellowship (Freemasonry). Fatherhood of God Brotherhood of Man, make a Good man to be a better man...

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by JEITO: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2014
Do they know you are a member

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by chibwike(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
Lmao grin

12 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Google will be overwhelmed

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
yes I'm a mAson and a member of United Grand Lodge England (UGLE)
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Google will be overwhelmed
yes but google can't give you all the infos
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
yes I'm a mAson and a member of United Grand Lodge England (UGLE)

Hmmm

Tell us more
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by experimentist: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)
Is it true you people eat humans?

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2014
experimentist:
Is it true you people eat humans?
No! We don't do such thing, but we do rituals but talking of rituals is like obeying a signs and rules of a masonry, learning how to be a great man to the society and to one self.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Zedric:

Hmmm

Tell us more
Freemasonry can be in a different meaning to every human, Freemasonry means different things to each of those who join. For some, it is about making new friends and acquaintances. For others its about being able to help deserving causes making a contribution to family and society. But for most, it is an enjoyable hobby
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by experimentist: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
No! We don't do such thing, but we do rituals but talking of rituals is like obeying a signs and rules of a masonry, learning how to be a great man to the society and to one self.
ok tell us wat google won't tell us about masonry
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2014
experimentist:
ok tell us wat google won't tell us about masonry
it depends on what you want to know about Freemasonry
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by talktimi(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
shocked CHOI !!! Wickedness of the highest order grin

By the way, @op, I'm not a free mason but I bet you, I know more about the order than you do tongue
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by drnoel: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)

Give us proof of ya membership b4 we ask u our questions. Or do u think it's every tom, dick or harry that claims to something that we will believe. Pls prove ur claims.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2014
[size=18pt]Guy you are a scam. Freemasons never share their secrets no matter how trivial[/size]

12 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Idrismusty97(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2014
This guy na learner....Stop asking him questions. Google is readily available. There are also tons of forums for Freemasons.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by yousee(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
OK, so you don't eat humans. The rituals you mentioned, are they done with groundnuts or cocoyam?

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

Give us proof of ya membership b4 we ask u our questions. Or do u think it's every tom, dick or harry that claims to something that we will believe. Pls probe ur claims.
ok, I became a member 2009, I registered in lagos, at st. George hall, lagos island, lagos state.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by hazyfm: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Is google on strike?
YOU ARE SIMPLY A [size=38pt]NOBODY[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2014
yousee:

OK, so you don't eat humans. The rituals you mentioned, are they done with groundnuts or cocoyam?
the rituals are like I sign post that you have to no what it means and the other rituals we make is that dedicating your time to listem to a brother in need and to be able to help and to make contributions in to the organisation for charity use. Thankyou sir
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by drnoel: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
ok, I became a member 2009, I registered in lagos, at st. George hall, lagos island, lagos state.
registration receipt. Document of certification. Document of registration. Notice of invitation to registration. There are a few more documents but these will do for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
who told u that the freemanson is the oldest frat in the world?

Besides, stop telling us ur dreams...

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by drnoel: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
This guy na learner....Stop asking him questions. Google is readily available.
True but let's see if he is able to pull documents from google.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2014
hazyfm:
Is google on strike?
YOU ARE SIMPLY A [size=38pt]NOBODY[/size]
please ask a mason today for you to know more about Freemasonry. No one know it all.. Thanks sir
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

registration receipt. Document of certification. Document of registration. Notice of invitation to registration. There are a few more documents but these will do for now.
there are somethings in an organistion that is confidential. Wish to post it but I wasn't trained like that. I'm so sorry for that

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by hazyfm: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
please ask a mason today for you to know more about Freemasonry. No one know it all.. Thanks sir
[size=38pt]LAUGHING AT YOUR PREDICAMENT

WHO DID THIS TO YOU?[/size]

12 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
who told u that the freemanson is the oldest frat in the world?

Besides, stop telling us ur dreams...
Freemason as been for long in the days of stonemason the builders of the earth
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by dealslip(f): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2014
all you guys asking him questions are wicked o grin grin grin grin. All ya questions can demotivate even the kindest person with noble intentions. lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by omenka(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
Oh my days!!! cheesycheesy. This is epic!! cool
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
diluminati:
[size=18pt]Guy you are a scam. Freemasons never share their secrets no matter how trivial[/size]
freemasons do not have secret, is like every other organisaton and freemasonry don't give money to their members
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by eagleeye2: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2014
I am MasonFree

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by clean2: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As a Christian How Will You Handle This / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.