Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice (20218 Views)

Easy Taxi Shortlisting / Nestle Graduate Trainee 2014 Shortlisting / Eco Bank Is Shortlisting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by osuafor: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2013
i got this message from NTA. WHO ELSE DID?
This is to notify you that we are in the process of sorting applications with a view to scheduling candidates for tests. Shortlisted candidates shall sit for an aptitude test in Abuja in the second week of March 2013.

Please endeavour to check your email from the 2nd of March 2013 to see if you are one of the shortlisted candidates.

I wish you the best of luck.

Mrs. O Igbinedion
Director of Administration
Nigerian Television Authority
Headquarters, Abuja

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by eddie7: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
I did. So wats next
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Luga2013: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
I got the message too. please let's share what to expect in their aptitude test here. Pray all of us will be shortlisted for the test. Wish all of us good luck.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by kissoflife: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
i applied but haven't got the msg yet, could it be a batch by batch thing?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Busbar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
osuafor: i got this message from NTA. WHO ELSE DID?
This is to notify you that we are in the process of sorting applications with a view to scheduling candidates for tests. Shortlisted candidates shall sit for an aptitude test in Abuja in the second week of March 2013.

Please endeavour to check your email from the 2nd of March 2013 to see if you are one of the shortlisted candidates.

I wish you the best of luck.

Mrs. O Igbinedion
Director of Administration
Nigerian Television Authority
Headquarters, Abuja
Did u got d message as SMS or through ur mail box?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Busbar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
kiss of life: i applied but haven't got the msg yet, could it be a batch by batch thing?
Which station did u applied for and frm whc state?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by eddie7: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Email
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Busbar:

Sorry Busbar, i want to make a little correction that might help you during the interview.

Whenever you use 'did' in a sentence, the verb that follows is a present tense.
You are supposed to say

'Which station did you APPLY for.....'
'did you GET the message....'

cheers.

4 Likes

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
lol.....i guess he was just too curious about the issue here! so pardon him

come to think of it, i applied ooo, got no message yet undecided
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by kissoflife: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Busbar:
i applied for 5 stations all in the south west zone
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by eddie7: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ Kiss oi life. Can we apply for multiple station? Educate me
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by kissoflife: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
eddie 7: @ Kiss of life. Can we apply for multiple station? Educate me
yes, when i was applying, i saw an option to tick location(s) of interest and i ticked 5!!! I saw no restriction to it.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by eddie7: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
kiss of life: yes, when i was applying, i saw an option to tick location(s) of interest and i ticked 5!!! I saw no restriction to it.
Kk. I mistakenly chose just 1. Tanx
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by kissoflife: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
eddie 7:
Kk. I mistakenly chose just 1. Tanx
u're welcome, since there was no restriction, there is no harm, still haven't seen my invite though
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by haryurmide(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
I got same message but from the info, thats not 'shortlisting notice' , its just a message to confirm that ones application was received.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by ESUNAM(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
I got the message too, but what are we expected. I mean Their test format.I know that all the people that got this message are all shortlisted for the test. God is great!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
ESUNAM: I got the message too, but what are we expected. I mean Their test format.I know that all the people that got this message are all shortlisted for the test. God is great!
The message was sent to all applicants and thats is just to notify you that they are gonna get back to you soon, so you guys dont start saying you applied since and did hear anything
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Phikom(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2013
i got same msg....i guess d test format wil be engineering related discipline
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Rich4god(m): 1:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Just got mine now... Fingers crossed,
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Ahmedie25(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2013
I jst received mine today,i pray ,i shall receive the txt again on march 2:Ameen
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by eddie7: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Seems ds exercise will b transparent
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Daramolaadeyemi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
yes I got thesame text too. What can we be expecting from them?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by levinony: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
YES I GOT THE TEXT WHAT CAN WE NOW EXPECT
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by osuafor: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2013
Busbar:
Did u got d message as SMS or through ur mail box?

i got it through mail
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Oh lord please! may i be among the shortlisted candidates not only for aptitude test but as one of the new staff. I have done my home work, you oh lord should reward the deserving ppl. Thank u God....... GLORRY!!!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2013
We need to pray n study hard, for no one can tell where the questions, will be culled from. Prayer n faith works wonder!!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Hajiharuna: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Today is 2nd March,any news?
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hajiharuna: Today is 2nd March,any news?
2nd week of March 2013 not 2nd of March.

try to pay attention to small details
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Hajiharuna: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
2nd week of March 2013 not 2nd of March.

Oh thank you,I thought the shortlisting will start on 2nd March, 2013.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
No! Haji haruna is right, it is stated that one shld check frm 2nd of March....n the aptitude test to commence second week of March.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
@ adewasko 2k, u ar wrong. Go back n re-read the confirmatory msg on your mail box!.......U are endeavour to check Ur e-mail AS FROM THE 2ND OF MARCH TO SEE IF U ARE SHORTLISTED!..............and not as from the second week of march please take note!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by eddie7: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hajiharuna: 2nd week of March 2013 not 2nd of March.

Oh thank you,I thought the shortlisting will start on 2nd
U March, 2013.
You are right my dear,they shouldn't confuse you! The mail specified that you should start checking your mail box from the 2nd of march while the test/exams is in the 2nd of march. Don't be pushed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must One Wear Suit To An Interview/apptitude Test??? / Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? / Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.