Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice (20229 Views)

Easy Taxi Shortlisting / Nestle Graduate Trainee 2014 Shortlisting / Eco Bank Is Shortlisting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
eddie 7:
You are right my dear,they shouldn't confuse you! The mail specified that you should start checking your mail box from the 2nd of march while the test/exams is in the 2nd week of march. Don't be pushed
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by egembac(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nta didn't tell us it will be ON d 2nd of march specifically,it was stated dat we should check our mail FROM d 2nd of march, meaning all won't b sent on d 2nd of march. So if u don't get urs on d 2nd of march, u will get it days after 2nd of march. So pls, relax and be hopefulwink
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Phikom(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2013
watching....
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Maccharleston: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2013
lets wait cus the message comes frm monday , you have to check ur email by 1pm monday Gudluck
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by henrycorel(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
questions to expect...gmat quantitative and verbal reasoning, electrical eng test, technical ability test and general current affairs...
we shall all make it thru IJN
cheers.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Ahmedie25(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls anybody that receive txt for apptitude test shall not hesitate to let us know
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
henrycorel: questions to expect...gmat quantitative and verbal reasoning, electrical eng test, technical ability test and general current affairs...
we shall all make it thru IJN
cheers.
AMEN!
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Maccharleston: 2:40am On Mar 04, 2013
i believe the questions are coming from mechanical reasoning, abstract reasoning,diagramatical analysis, elementary mathematics and current affairs
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by egembac(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2013
Has no one received a mail from them yet? Pls try to let d house knw wen u receive. Tnks
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by masks(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2013
Not everybody got that message. Got a friend who didn't get that one. Let's just pray its transparent.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Oboerhiri(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2013
I got the e-mail on the 23rd of February. I'm still expecting the other e-mail notifying shortlisted candidates. Let's just continue to pray and trust in God
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Usman212s: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
anybody that got the invitation ? We're waiting with high hope.....
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by dayo20002002: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Has anybody gotten d invitation from them because they said we should be checking from 2nd of March in preparation for test in second week of march which is next week. I feel they should hav started sending it since everybody is been invited to write the test in Abuja and many will definitely travel down.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by egembac(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nobody has been invited yet. We should all get d invite before d end of this week.so be expentant and let ur email be ur best friend now. Goodluck
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Toomaxi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Stil waitn
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Still waiting n praying that the aptitude test been done on state basis./ However if it is Abuja no frablem! Just like convenience.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by henrycorel(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2013
waiting demands a price...God pls reward my patience IJN
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Maccharleston: 9:31am On Mar 05, 2013
as u expect ur email, prepare yourself well gudluck..
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by markize(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2013
Still praying.....
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Adudoh: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls has anybody received another mail from NTA? Remember, they said we should expect from 2nd March and todat is 5th yet I have not gseeing any mail from them apart from the earlier one they notified us to start expecting mail. Pls reply if u have gotten another mail 4rm
them.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Busbar(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Adudoh: Pls has anybody received another mail from NTA? Remember, they said we should expect from 2nd March and todat is 5th yet I have not gseeing any mail from them apart from the earlier one they notified us to start expecting mail. Pls reply if u have gotten another mail 4rm
them.
hopefully tomorow

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by KaceeDcontrol(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
you guys should learn to read properly, they never said 2nd march, what they said is 2nd week of march and we havent entered the second week yet
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by adewasco2k(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: you guys should learn to read properly, they never said 2nd march, what they said is 2nd week of march and we havent entered the second week yet
That was the mistake i made before posting same thing but they are right, they said Please endeavour to check your email from the 2nd of March 2013 to see if you are one of the shortlisted candidates. .

You need to know if you were shortlisted before you will write the xam, meaning not everybody that applied will write the exam which is suppose to hold 2nd week of march, 2012.

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Hajiharuna: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
adewasco2k:
That was the mistake i made before posting same thing but they are right, they said Please endeavour to check your email from the 2nd of March 2013 to see if you are one of the shortlisted candidates. .

You need to know if you were shortlisted before you will write the xam, meaning not everybody that applied will write the exam which is suppose to hold 2nd week of march, 2012.

Atleast you are on the correct track now.
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by egembac(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Datz not wat we are talking about, we are saying if any1 receives the shortlistment mail let us know
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by henrycorel(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2013
good morn peeps! today is 6th and no mail yet! nta what are u waiting for? undecided
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by henrycorel(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2013
if you are an elect elect engineer indis auz and applied for nta technical officer position click one LIKE

3 Likes

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by henrycorel(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2013
if you are an elect elect engineer in dis auz and applied for nta technical officer position click one LIKE cheesy

6 Likes

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by markize(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2013
I think the right thing to do is to stay focus with maximum degree of expection and preparedness and wish others well rather than arguing over the date for shortlistment and reading error.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
markize: I think the right thing to do is to stay focus with maximum degree of expection and preparedness and wish others well rather than arguing over the date for shortlistment and reading error.
Shortlistment! Nawaoo! This is strange! Shortlist or shortlisting notice, shortlisted names, these arecommon words......yet to find such word in my dictionary. SHORTLISTMENT, NA LONGLISTMENT..Lol!

1 Like

Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by egembac(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Don't worry, we will b shortlisted while u be longlisted. Lol
Re: NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice by Journi2America(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=egembac]Don't worry, we will b shortlisted while u be longlisted. Lol[/quote we shall be shortlisted soon....let be patient!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At GSK Nigeria Plc / 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.