Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime (9522 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Dad Calls Police To Supervise Him Spanking His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by 2legit2qwt: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Massachusetts police get an emergency call from a boy, but find out the child’s idea of a crime doesn’t quite match up with their own.FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:Police in Brockton, Massachusetts getting a 911 call from a 10-year-old boy, wanting to report his mother.  The boy hangs up, but dispatchers call back.(Dispatcher/Mother) “Hi, this is 911.  Somebody just called from there?” // “Yeah, it was my son, my 10-year-old son.”Forcing the woman to explain: (Mother) “I told him to go to bed and he doesn’t want to go to bed, so he’s like, ‘I’m gonna call the cops on you.’  I said, ‘Go ahead.’”An officer does respond to the house…(Dispatcher/Mother) “We have to send somebody out, anyway.” // “Okay, that’s fine.” // “Alright?”…Explaining to the boy when it’s appropriate to call 911, and when it’s not.  No charges were filed.

source

What a little brat!

This is one of the thing about the American system that annoys the sh1t outta me.

If I did that when I was a kid, this past November would have been the 2* years remembrance of my soul.
Thank God for discipline

8 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by greatgod2012(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
And this is one major reason why many over there send their kids to Nigeria for proper training.

Over there, there is too much freedom, you cant train your kid d way you like, if you try it and it doesnt go well with d kid, he calls d cops on you, what da hell is d meaning of that?
There, you see a kid, standing up to his dad and ask......dad, are you crazy!......who born you for here, you go smell pepper, abeg, africa (nigeria) is d best place to train your children.

3 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by imperiouxx(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Only in US, a 2 years old kid knows how to dial 911. They are born with the number in their memories. I try to do like them too by calling 911 to get my neighbor's mad dog neutralized so that I can sleep peaceful one day.

2 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
when will this happen in nigerian make i know ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nah nah, you just can't try that on my mom. Are you crazy? Do you want to die that day?

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by NEROSKY(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na new tin 4 U.S. Wey we dey? (somebody lied) grin
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Chinwem(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Naija police go follow discipline the mumu child

10 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Jarus(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Awon eebo yi sa

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by yinkard4me(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
For naija here, thief come rob u self u call police dem no pick, talkless of calling back... Na wao

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Chinwem: Naija police go follow discipline the mumu child
that's if they even answer...Naija police even get hotline?
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by vanstanzy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
See emergency response in action! I LOVE THIS!cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by NEROSKY(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
greatgod2012: And this is one major reason why many over there send their kids to Nigeria for proper training.

Over there, there is too much freedom, you cant train your kid d way you like, if you try it and it doesnt go well with d kid, he calls d cops on you, what da hell is d meaning of that?
There, you see a kid, standing up to his dad and ask......dad, are you crazy!......who born you for here, you go smell pepper, abeg, africa (nigeria) is d best place to train your children.

Is a lie joor!

What made u believe they train
Better in Nigeria All this looters called our leaders were they trained their?

Where was bill Gate brought up?

Their freedom to life for everybody, na em make sense pass.. In Nigeria they will beat you till u turn to another thing... Fhuck our system joor!

8 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by seedord247(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
The same way nigerians gurls in the US call the cops on you just bcus you said in aint interested in her again. shocked
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lol
ItsModella:

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Chinwem(f): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
ItsModella:

Lol
If/When they eventually show up the next day after collecting money for fuel
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Artistree: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
I pray make the pikin even know police number call for Naija!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by dridowu: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thank God say no b 9ja ds happen, na even d police go beat d sturborn pikin

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Yvete(f): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
My sister's 3 year old daughter mistakenly dialed 911 and the same thing happened. The police asked them out and searched the entire house.
They let them back in because it was obvious that my niece was playing with the phone.
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by free2ryhme: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
I look to the future when Nigerian kids will call the cops to report their parents.. grin grin
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by vanstanzy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
On the other hand, in Africa, mummy will "SLAP U INTO ANOTHER CONTINENT! grin grin grin grin grin"

3 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by rill: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
I knw very well that as am typing dis and abt to hit enter button, sumbody sumwher is also doin d same, and due to reasons best known to me, my comment might not get to appear on time. So abeg I no wan fall my hand, sumone shud pls tell me which position i am. God bless u in advance...
And as for d topic, here is my opinion.....

Sori, changed my mind....got notin to say. Make I go bak to my garri cos d tin don dy swell alweady.

2 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kids! They can do and undo.The freedom over there is just too much.
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
free2ryhme: I look to the future when Nigerian kids will call the cops to report their parents.. grin grin
You'll be surprised at the number of abandon kids we would be recording every month grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
imperiouxx: Only in US, a 2 years kid knows how to dial 911. They are born with the number in their memory. I try to do like them too by calling 911 to get my neighbor's mad dog neutralized so that I can sleep peaceful one day.

Lolz. You go fear antenatal programming.

Then again, it goes to show how effective their emergency response systems are. Here in Nigeria, robbers would operate in your house for HOURS, and even have time to force your wife to make eba for them, after which they would take a little nap on your matrimonial bed, before strolling away with their loot casually without worrying about the arrival of the police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by ITbomb(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
THANK GOD I'M A NIGERIAN, MY PIKIN CALL POLICE FOR ME WHEN HE STILL DEY UNDER MY ROOF ?
NO FOOD FOR YOU IN THIS HOUSE FOR 3 DAYS. I GO SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR GRANDME FOR VILLAGE
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
imperiouxx: Only in US, a 2 years kid knows how to dial 911. They are born with the number in their memory. I try to do like them too by calling 911 to get my neighbor's mad dog neutralized so that I can sleep peaceful one day.
complete the gist bro. Were you able to connect the police when u dialed 911 Nigerian version?
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by ITbomb(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
pro01:

Lolz. You go fear antenatal programming.

Then again, it goes to show how effective their emergency response systems are. Here in Nigeria, robbers would operate in your house for HOURS, and even have time to force your wife to make eba for them, after which they would take a little nap on your matrimonial bed, before strolling away with their loot casually without worrying about the arrival of the police.
And the police go arrive 5 mins after the robbers have left and take some suspect away for questioning and bail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by amygreat24(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
rill: I knw very well that as am typing dis and abt to hit enter button, sumbody sumwher is also doin d same, and due to reasons best known to me, my comment might not get to appear on time. So abeg I no wan fall my hand, sumone shud pls tell me which position i am. God bless u in advance...
And as for d topic, here is my opinion.....

Sori, changed my mind....got notin to say. Make I go bak to my garri cos d tin don dy swell alweady.
u no well.
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
I don't envy the 'american' upbringing. I will raise my kids in Nigeria, biko cause I won't stand or tolerate any disobedient/rebellious child. At the same time, I'll establish a personal friendship with my beautiful future children smiley
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by NEROSKY(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
ITbomb:
And the police go arrive 5 mins after the robbers have left and take some suspect away for questioning and bail

Tru talk, Nigeria don spoil, e remain 2 throway! grin

1 Like

Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by bigfat04(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
[size=25pt]i don laugh tire[/size] grin
Re: Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime by Sweetapple007(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
A country that lost it custom atradition is a doomed country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans / Kutep Community In Taraba Adopts N50,000 As Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.