Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon (741 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by topeorekoy(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2008
what do u tink of thsi artist akon. the guy is just too cool and he has done a collabo with almost all the good musicians in the music industry. the thing going for him is his sweet voice and every album he has released has just been a better version of the previous.

real name- Alioune Badara Thiam

akon/eminem- smack that
akon/snoop- i wanna love u
akon/chamillionaire- ridding overseas
akon/shaggy-whats love
akon/tpain- bar tender
akon/r.kelly- slow wind remix
akon/yclef- sweetest girl
akon/dj khaled/kelly- we taking ova

Akon also appeared on Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's album Strength and Loyalty and Three 6 Mafia's eighth studio album, Last 2 Walk, We The Best by DJ Khaled, Fabolous's album, From Nothin' to Somethin', with 50 Cent on some tracks for Curtis, T.I.'s 5th album, T.I. vs. T.I.P.,Mario's third solo album Go!,and produced for Daddy Yankee's El Cartel: The Big Boss which was released on June 5, 2007.
Re: What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by worldbest(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2008
His real cool.Nice voice,love the song with 50 cent "i still kill"
Re: What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by mohawkchic(f): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
~The music Industry wudnt be the same without him thats for sure!! he's definately left his mark!! A very Impressive one at that!!

~Love these songs
~Mama Africa
~Dont Matter
~I wanna Love You
Re: What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by tRoOE(f): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
Oh my I love Akon kiss kiss kiss, i just can't get enough of his voice

Remembered his first performance on Soul train singing Locked wow I just fell in love with him right on the spot, that was 2003 or 2004, can’t say per say

My mom makes fun of the way I talk about him.

Last xmas when i visited Naija, he was there also during the show, i got the ticket to watch him but when i got there with my guy, the place was too crowded, it looked scary, thought i was going to get mugged, so we left.

I went to his concert last year in school, hmmmmmmm the way lovely, his performance wasn't boring

That is my second African husband, love his complexion, chocolate kiss kiss

I have all his albums even though they were just 2 and all the songs he was featured on

His recent one Rush, makes you think really deep especially for people that comes from the street

My favorite songs were

Locked up especially the remix

Trouble Nobody

Pot Gold

When the time is right

Lonely

Never took the time (Is the memory of what happened last year summer, it was like my therapy)

Tired of running (Makes me cry, especially when you feed up)

Once in while hmmm can't get enough

Don't let up ( Never matter how much heart breaks you had don't always give up on Love)

Journey ( tHAT'S WHAT makes life interesting)

Gangsta pop( I know all the rapping, weird)

Mama Africa (I feel homesick whenever i listen to it)

There was this song called Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy Ft Akon, my guy friends and I were addicted to that song

Keep On Calling P.Money ft. Akon ( Like playing this song to those people that only recognize you only when you got money)

He did a song with Keith Sweat called Someone hmmmm my two favorite artists
Re: What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by WarfyBoy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
He Came, He Saw, N Heis Conquering

When its your time to shine , God will embarass you with whatever u want, he will advertise you, n u wil 1da

Thats the case with AKON

Long Live Africa
Re: What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by tRoOE(f): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2008
Well he did a song with T-pain, i don't think people have heard of it before.

Anyway the song is called You got me ft T Pain
Re: What Do U Think Of The Artist- Akon by 9ja4eva: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2008
Dts a nice song.

Guy dey represent well.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Don Spoil No Be Small / How To Extract Audio From Dvd For Your Mp3 Player / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.