Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (38042 Views)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Kill Boyfriend With Her Big bosoms(photo) / 46-year-old Mother Jailed For Being Intimate With Teenage Boys / Oh My God: A Woman's Private Part Disappears After Intimate With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Novak(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
A 23-year-old woman has been arrested after having sex with a pit bull.

Police were called after neighbours spotted Kara Vandereyk having intercourse with the dog in her back yard in Las Vegas.

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, Vandereyk paused and said: “Hi” when she was approached by officers, then resumed touching the dog in a sexual manner.
Kara Vandereyk has been charged with open and gross lewdness
Vandereyk appeared to be under the influence of drugs or mentally ill, a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police report seen by Fox5 detailed.

She was quoted as telling officers she was bipolar but could not remember if she had taken her medication. Vandereyk was unable to tell officers her own name and did not know what year it is.

She has been charged with open and gross lewdness and the animal has been taken into the custody of Animal Control.
http://demipost.com/kara-vandereyk-a-female-las-vegas-woman-arrested-for-having-sex-with-pit-bull-dog/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by nedu2000(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
She looks like a junky

5 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Adex097: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmmm....I'm speechless

Wanted to write 2nd to comment buh ¶ changed my mind cos this topic is soo disgusting * trows up on my phones screen*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Crackhead biatch. What do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by sS2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
see how the dog dey smile

7 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by naffysa(f): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
End time don dey near
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by pomporiking: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dah Dog go sabi floba well oooh...see as d dog be like sey e dey gym

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Freiburger(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
nedu2000: She looks like a junky
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Caracta(f): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
And why is the dog opening its mouth? Was it räpêd?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by yuzedo: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Who is the animal between this woman and the dog?!?!
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by jbrodaly(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
naffysa: End time don dey near
Una no dey tire for end time matter?I believe say u don write dat comment reach 20 times.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by BabyMustYarn(f): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hhha! Bipolar INDEED! She was attracted by d Dog's 6pack grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Dariye(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
she truly looks sick

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Opoki(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
The police should be charge with "unauthorized spying" wink
Besides, is that not pitt Bull/Pitch bull?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by HyconBc: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
The woman even be like that guy wey Bleep ham

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by tejpot(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
What's the difference between her and the dog?
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by posthidden: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Agro one kill D babe, I no blame am @ all grin grin grin

Only if she had born 2 fevk or I love toto die grin grin grin near by, all these wouldn't have happened
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Freiburger(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
BabyMustYarn: Hhha! Bipolar INDEED! She was attracted by d Dog's 6pack grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by iluvtotodie(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
shocked Iyemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! what am i reading or hearing so. Wey person like me dey here, this woman carry this toto go give dog, i meant, dog.....walahi men don suffer. So dickson don finish wey this useless woman no see go carry am give dog. Abeg, make una send the woman to life imprisonment. As i dey like this, i dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
jbrodaly:
Una no dey tire for end time matter?I believe say u don write dat comment reach 20 times.
we no go tire bro because na true cool

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by iluvtotodie(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: Agro one kill D babe, I no blame am @ all grin grin grin

Only if she had born 2 fevk or I love toto die grin grin grin near by, all these wouldn't have happened
My brother, you talk am well....This news dey vex me pieces....see her face like shit wey caterpillar match

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by theripper: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Only oyibos dey get dis kind strange urge.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by buchibabe: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
She luks possesed
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Toktee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nobdy shuld be suprise about this,our girls do the samething here in nigeria for money,atleast she do her own for plasure

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by vin4ever(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na d way wei dat Dog open mouth d funny me. . Lol
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Rooneyboy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dariye: she truly looks sick

No be sickness, she was s*x starved, conji na bad thing. grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by YorubaOmoge: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why is every case the result of mental illness with these white people?

nonsense.
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Eewwwww...
Re: Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog by Ejine(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Vandereyk appeared to be under the influence of drugs or mentally ill

Of course she had to be "under the influence of drugs", because she's white. But when it's a black person, he/she is a full-time beast.

A white man walks into a cinema, armed to the teeth with machine guns and grenades, and opens fire on unsuspecting victims in what CLEARLY is a pre-meditated mass murder, and he's taken to a psych ward.
Tyrone, on the other hand, tries to steal your car stereo and he's sent straight to jail, where Bubba will widen his asss.

God is watching you.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.