Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia (14132 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti / Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by greggng: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
i have since stopped pitying any of this guys involved in drugs in malaysia. the truth still remains that they will never change .imagine carrying a drug for a chicken fee of 4000dollars. does this amount worth my life? I know we all will die , may be thats how they are destined to die.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Lakayana: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
This get rich quick syndrome that has eaten deep into the fabric of this country it is only God that can save us. Even the pastors are not helping matters when you go to church they are constantly hammering on you to bring this or that money. In my former church it only when you pay your tithe you will be given holy communion. And it is done openly for all to see so that you will feel guilty for not having money to take what will guarantee you making heaven.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Burger01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
'Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia'.... I thought Naija SWAT team invaded Malaysia to rescue the idiat...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Valto: mumu. i wonder if u read the post before commenting
bigger mumu, I was trying to emphasise that anambra people will do worse as imo indigenes are not notorious seekers of money.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by touchmeder: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Somewhat misleading i actually thought this would be someone in a Malaysian jail who they were able to rescue.
But in a way they saved this dude from death. Why do people still try to smuggle drugs to Asia. Why are some people drawn to death? angry angry sad
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by bbulldog(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Am happy 4 u!!!!! You for join ur ancestors
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Valto(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
blink182: bigger mumu, I was trying to emphasise that anambra people will do worse as imo indigenes are not notorious seekers of money.
u are such a big fool! imo indigene not notorious seekers of money . what then is the idiotic imo guy trying to smuggle to malaysia( death zone if caught) for a mere $4000 instead of u to condemn the stupid act ! u are here talking about anambra, as if the victim is from there!
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by DrMuzungu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Someone has to be damn dumb not to suspect anything if offered $4k to take supposedly empty bag to anywhere... or to be a bloody liar to claim that. Or both.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Bokoharam: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chukwu ga-emere umunne anyi ebere ka ha chota oro di mma, nwee ike ikwusi Ibu ogwu ike. O ga-adiriri umu Biafara mma.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by mrdino(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
p.wiz:
Some people know the consequences of carrying drugs in Malaysia, still yet they keep carrying it. Anyway, God saved him

some fools ar marked 4 death.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by pazienza(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Valto: u are such a big fool! imo indigene not notorious seekers of money . what then is the idiotic imo guy trying to smuggle to malaysia( death zone if caught) for a mere $4000 instead of u to condemn the stupid act ! u are here talking about anambra, as if the victim is from there!

Guy,use your brain. The guy is an igbo hater,it doesn't matter if you are imo or anambra. He is only trying to pitch us against each other,by starting another imo vs anambra e-fight, while he and his types laugh from the sideline.
Nnaa,just ignore him.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by pazienza(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Double post.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by calabaman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
berem: Vitalis nwanne m, obu otu a ka ichoro ibi ndu gi? eweghi ihe ozo ibu n'obi i ga aru, obu iburu cocaine gaba obodo ozo? chukwu zoputara gi if not i ga bu onye nwuru anwu ugbu a.
Meaning?
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by allout: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nora okon: Speaking on the arrest, the NDLEA Airport commander, Mr Hamza Umar, explained that the drug was concealed inside the bag.
“The drug was industrially packed in a way that we have to cut the sides of the bag open with a knife to discover the drug. It will take a professional to detect the drugs” Hamza explained

In Nigeria it takes a professional(human)to detect drugs hidden in the side of a bag, in developed countries, it takes a well trained dog. . . food for thought!
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by searay(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
And no body is blaming GEJ for this?
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by cyphyna: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Alagbagbou gi blink182 ibo man frm anambra shut ur mouth there mkpi
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Policewoman(f): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bokoharam: Chukwu ga-emere umunne anyi ebere ka ha chota oro di mma, nwee ike ikwusi Ibu ogwu ike. O ga-adiriri umu Biafara mma.
Bokoharam, aha gi nke a dikwa egwu. Isorogo ha tuba ogbunigwe?
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by pat077: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
now dat he has being rescue 4rm death as stated by d op, won't he be punish in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Sprumbaba: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by darmiex(f): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
NDLEA, the guy wanted to commit suicide by carrying hard drugs to Malaysia,pls allow him. no need to stop the people who try to take hard drugs to Malaysia, Singapore and other Asian countries where they know the penalty is death. allow them jare. nonsense. he knew he was carrying drugs, why would someone give me an empty bag to travel with and then promise to pay me for doing that? and he claims to be a student. later he would get there, get caught and start shouting that Nigeria is not doing anything to protect its citizens abroad. ( where is the hissing icon?)
i am amazed that with all the orientation and news of what happens to drug pushers, people still try things like this. but i cannot always blame them, but blame a society that celebrates the rich without knowing the source of wealth. if he is suddenly rich, his village would hail him as a true son, he would sit in front row in his church, and girls would be...that is another story ( i am never into girl bashing o, but some girls shame us other girls).
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
blink182: Ibo people always putting money before their lives especially those anambra people.
Better to risk your life for money than to kill yourself and others for 'mohammed'(Admutalab).

And oh, 90% of scammers in Nigeria are Yoruba cheesy
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by kalunomics(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
mathskill: Vitalis my brother,is this the way you want to live your life?There issnt anyother thing or idea u have in mind to do other than to carry cocaine and trade in another foriegn land? God saved u if not...u will would've carry been a dead person now.
one of the flaws of google translator
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Evanseboigbe: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who dem wan deceive..†ђξ guy na mumu †̥​◌ carry †ђξ bag
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by Jammy2012(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
hmmmm...those kponkpon headed people sef don turn us into mumu,imagine promised to be given a huge sum of money without knowing the content of the bag..huh?that's nonsensical..he may not be lucky next time..
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by prophetfire: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Whether U were given empty bag or fully-loaded bag,U must serve your warrant!
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by prophetfire: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jacide:

Better to risk your life for money than to kill yourself and others for 'mohammed'(Admutalab).

And oh, 90% of scammers in Nigeria are Yoruba cheesy
SECONDED! Quite on point.
Re: Nigerian Rescued From Death Sentence In Malaysia by goldedprince: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Misleading heading

(1) (2) (Reply)

18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja / Gunmen Kill Young Man In Zakibiam, Benue (Graphic Photos) / Kyari: Why Disgraced Super Cop Cannot Escape Imprisonment – Henry Kelechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.