Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja (20143 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by LailaIkeji1: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
New Pictures Of Work Going On At The Once Abandoned Police College Ikeja

A friend drove by the college this morning and sent me these pictures of work going on at the one time abandoned police college/training school that GEJ promised to renovate as soon as possible. It appears someone is keeping his word after all. Nice. Hope dey, guys.
( Look at the work going on within the fence. Like in the first pic, a carpenter is working on the roof)

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/new-pictures-of-work-going-on-at-once.html

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oh! Nigeria! How much or what did you trade your maintenance culture with? Well, it's better late than never.
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Johnnoah1st: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
ok we don hear, but pls how can dis change d fact dat okada no get reverse?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by RedLight1: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
in another 2-3 years ...it will have been back to its old look ..* maintenance is always the problem

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by yuzedo: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Where the renovation dey? Painting fence? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by krisokuweh(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wnt to bliv planting of flowers is not seen as renovation because I barely see any building being renovated in ur pix, but if it's true tnk God GEJ is keeping to promise

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Rajman(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
tnk GOD d renovation is up, hope they wont stop half way. dats d main naija style
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by gluv01(f): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Red-Light:
in another 2-3 years ...it will have been back to its old look ..* maintenance is always the problem

True, after getting the praises in 2 years time it will be back to the same old derelicted state.

But better doing it. At least a cleaner environment for the period it'll last is better.
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
There is still hope in GEJ lets still give him some benefit of doubt and not totally close our mind towards him for i am optimistic he will deliver

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by tomakint: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good one there, this is good for our 'democracy'! cool
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by creativemusic: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
That is good the leaders are keeping to promise for the renovation.

Why do we Nigerians like filthy environment? It doesn't tell well of us, most especially, when it comes to taste and standard.
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by teskyg: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
I rode through Ikeja yesterday too and saw the renovation.Goodluck to Nigeria 2015.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by YorubaOmoge: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by dammytosh: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
That exterior look has always being like that. The use police in the college to ensure that it is always like that. They did not just start it.

That is why i was shocked and sick when i saw the interior on channels tv.

Did anybody complain about the exterior ?

Don't be decieved with that crappy pictures from Laila.
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by kokoye(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ OP

We know what we saw and they were not colored fences. Show us what the rooms, toilets and bathrooms look like now ...then we will decide if there are actual renovation.

How much did they pay you?

you go soon buy Infinity too abi? I no blame you ojare.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Trimj: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
channels television has been vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU WILL SEE. grin
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by yertyr(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Johnnoah1st: ok we don hear, but pls how can dis change d fact dat okada no get reverse?

I hope u aint Nigerian... People lyk u are not helping dis nation. You just comment wateva spills from ur addled brain in lieu of thinkin about ur lyf. Now u come to lament ur grievance ova d OKADA u borrowed. Well.... my frnd it neva rains, it pours...
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by BodyKiss(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pictures indeed.
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
I hate dumb posters! There is NO EVIDENCE of any renovation in these pics! All I see is the outer fence of the college. Stop trying to portray what is not

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by DarkFive: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
I want to bliv the poster is using his imaginations to visualise the renovation,because my eyes can't see shit....#smh grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
When are they going to renovate rehabilitate the policemen ? undecided angry
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by Mars88(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
‎​so how about the funds that has always been disbursed all this years to take care of things, who is the tortoise behind its disaperance, who are the peeps culpable
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by xpagnol: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Poster u are a bloody liar for posting his kind of pictures as a renovations work. When did they start the work?Liarrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by YorubaOmoge: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
josh4ever: I hate dumb posters! [size=18pt]There is NO EVIDENCE of any renovation in these pics![/size] All I see is the outer fence of the college. Stop trying to portray what is not

Thank you cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by azpekuliar: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
josh4ever: I hate dumb posters! There is NO EVIDENCE of any renovation in these pics! All I see is the outer fence of the college. Stop trying to portray what is not

You are either dumb or you have limited knowledge of construction. Don't you see the exposed roof trusses/members on at least 3 buildings in the photos? That's enough evidence from the OP without her having to risk the ire of the already terribly dehumanised policemen stationed at the college.
Those are the best shots that can be taken from outside the college without getting too close for comfort. And they show some ongoing work.
If na so e easy to take photos of anything Nigerian police carry camera go insider deir go take am. U go ansa hu send u message, abi u tink say na NYPD...Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by DarkFive: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Poster! Please are using Infra-red or night vision goggles?how u manage see renovation through that high fenced wall! Mschewwwww
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by pman1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ndi araa,ok na now dey wake up
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by DarkFive: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Poster! Please are you using Infra-red or night vision goggles?how u manage see renovation through that high fenced wall! Mschewwwww
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by juman(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
I don't like this present federal government. It's not performing.
Re: Pictures Of Renovation At The Police College In Ikeja by motif8(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
kokoye: @ OP

We know what we saw and they were not colored fences. Show us what the rooms, toilets and bathrooms look like now ...then we will decide if there are actual renovation.

How much did they pay you?

you go soon buy Infinity too abi? I no blame you ojare.

you can get taxi from anywhere in Lagos to Police college its well known to any taxi driver, so u can take some pictures. they told u that renovation is going on u are looking for toilet and asking for how much they paid, must u be against every trend?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.