Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood (15483 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sleek05:

Hey babez, take it izi b4 ur neck grows longer than it already is. Google pretty much finds evrythn out, could lead u to facebook nd/or twitter and u'l def find d damn address dat ddnt make u sleep @ nyt! I've helped u outta ur ignorance, avnt I? I think I deserve a hug...hehehe
olodo!! grin grin

and what if I checked and I still didn't find it? bïtch please, you're not as smart as you think. Wise 'celebrities' don't post their damn addresses on their facebook/twitter....just say you don't even know where the chick lives rather than turning into a fake gangsta.

I don't even know why you're getting all worked up. Was my first question an insult? I don't think so...but if you wanna kill yourself over it, be my guest cool cool
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
olodo!! grin grin

and what if I checked and I still didn't find it? bïtch please, you're not as smart as you think. Wise 'celebrities' don't post their damn addresses on their facebook/twitter....just say you don't even know where the chick lives rather than turning into a fake gangsta.

I don't even know why you're getting all worked up. Was my first question an insult? I don't think so...but if you wanna kill yourself over it, be my guest cool cool

I'm sure u kno its only low minds lyk ur pathetic self dat resort to insults and act all defensive when deyv got no point. Btw, r u sure u checked well? U might wanna check again dearie, don't give up, I'm sure u'l stl find it! N u rly shdnt take anythn personal, we r all being sarcastic here, arnt we? Hehehe.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
^^ grin

abegi, no time....your shorthand is a pain to the eye.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Good of u! I'm sure uve learnt ur lesson. If all u do is snoop around Nland, lookin for posts dat were not directed @ u 2reply, bring it not near sleek05. Now go do ur homework, mama has forgiven u! *hugs

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Learnt which lesson? I don't need your flipping forgiveness. Oh, and who the fück is sleek05? bïtch please, go sit your wretched a$$ someplace...I just don't have the time to sort through your hieroglyphics. When you finally learn how to write in English and not that stupïd shorthand, you can come and search for Modella and I'm sure she'll welcome you with open arms cool cool
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Leadn(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sleek05:

Hey babez, take it izi b4 ur neck grows longer than it already is. Google pretty much finds evrythn out, could lead u to facebook nd/or twitter and u'l def find d damn address dat ddnt make u sleep @ nyt! I've helped u outta ur ignorance, avnt I? I think I deserve a hug...hehehe

and you think you're intelligent?!
Yu dont know its peeps like yu that put wats up on Big G?!

No offence ment though wink
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Sleek05(f): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella: Learnt which lesson? I don't need your flipping forgiveness. Oh, and who the fück is sleek05? bïtch please, go sit your wretched a$$ someplace...I just don't have the time to sort through your hieroglyphics. When you finally learn how to write in English and not that stupïd shorthand, you can come and search for Modella and I'm sure she'll welcome you with open arms cool cool

*yawns

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by foluberry(f): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sleek05: Good of u! I'm sure uve learnt ur lesson. If all u do is snoop around Nland, lookin for posts dat were not directed @ u 2reply, bring it not near sleek05. Now go do ur homework, mama has forgiven u! *hugs

Hahahahaha....Badt girl.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by cyril83(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sleek05:

I'm sure u kno its only low minds lyk ur pathetic self dat resort to insults and act all defensive when deyv got no point. Btw, r u sure u checked well? U might wanna check again dearie, don't give up, I'm sure u'l stl find it! N u rly shdnt take anythn personal, we r all being sarcastic here, arnt we? Hehehe.
Nice one!

I implore you to ignore the frustrated attention seeker b1tch.

Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by almajiri101: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella: Learnt which lesson? I don't need your flipping forgiveness. Oh, and who the fück is sleek05? bïtch please, go sit your wretched a$$ someplace...I just don't have the time to sort through your hieroglyphics. When you finally learn how to write in English and not that stupïd shorthand, you can come and search for Modella and I'm sure she'll welcome you with open arms cool cool
You again? This Slu.t is so full of herself. What's your problem? Why is your rotten mind full of hate? Huh!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2013
almajiri101: You again? This Slu.t is so full of herself. What's your problem? Why is your rotten mind full of hate? Huh!

huh? who the fück is this one? do I know you from anywhere?

you this useless efulefu, it is your mother and your sisters that are slüts...nonsense!!
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2013
see all of them o...nekwanu haters o grin grin grin

see as they're hating on me....hahahahaha!! keep hating bïtches. cool cool
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2013
Nawa o. Itsmodella is now a NL celebrity.
Re: Actresses To Watch Out For In Nollywood by delonz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
obama'sbabe:
@op nice work. But I think u kinda exaggerated or over hyped some of these damsels.
Pls dat babe Angel Ufoma real name Okonoko Ufoma was my classmate really would love to know when she becacme a cambrige trained lawyer(cos she studied Law in DELSU) and pls apart from Dr Bello what other movie does she have to her credit? Really would like to see such movies. Thanks.

Her real name is not Okonoko Ufoma, her real name is Okonoko Ufuoma ......Yes she studied Law in Delsu, but obtain her masters degree in the UK..Cambridge to be precise.

SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? / Download Amar Singh Chamkila (2024) Hindi Dubbed 720p & 480p / 2023 AMVCA 9 Awards (Live Update)