Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? (491 Views)

Does Satan Have Access To Our Minds? / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Indeed, every sin a man commits was 1st conceived from d mind. But we are told by the srcipture not to do evil before God and God is the controller of our minds. How then do our minds stil conceive evil in d 1st place despite God's sovereignty in d mind?
Re: Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by tpia5: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
evil nature = evil mind and evil mind= evil nature.

and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

1 chr 4

the evil within. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by ooman(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2013
Because the lord your god who made and control your mind is evil.
Re: Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman: Because the lord your god who made and control your mind is evil.
go and tell d nigerian police forcegrin
Re: Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by ooman(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Segeggs: go and tell d nigerian police forcegrin

You go tell them you need a laptop
Re: Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

You go tell them you need a laptop
i already told dem but they said i should send you grin
Re: Why Do Our Minds Conceive Evil? by ooman(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2013
Segeggs: i already told dem but they said i should send you grin

Get thee behind me, satan.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Prayers Are Not Answered And Sacrifices Not Honoured (final) / THE CHANGING Belief DILEMMA / If I Loose My Teeth Now I'm Not Ashamed Because Of Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.