Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies (15625 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prophets (seers) Are "Intercessors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi all, as a Woman still believing God for the Fruit of the Womb, recently I was awed at the increasing number of Women that are Trusting God for the same gift that I decided to start interceding for such Women as first hand experience has taught me that it is a very trying time for couples that have found themselves in this situation. Its a time that even staunch Christians believe that they are left alone in their journey. Some are discouraged while others are suicidal. Knowing the Power of Prayers in tackling the issues of Life, I decided to Start this thread for those that are willing to Join hands together and call on the Giver of Children to reward these Mothers and Fathers-to-be with their Heart Desires!!! Until every Woman and Man in the TTC and IVF thread holds their Precious Baby(ies), We will not stop Praying. I hereby welcome everyone that is commited to this cause. Prayer Changes Things!!!

49 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ipio(f): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
nice thread mamaT, am in big time.

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Ipio, Ɣ☺ΰ are very welcome. Its about time Ɣ☺ΰ know. ℓ̊ hope say Ɣ☺ΰ nor G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ tire to kabash? Welcome once again.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by yemisolar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Having passed through it before, i understand how it feels, what did it for us was the understanding that it is God's will for us to have children and we know the He is not the one that controls when they come (else no prostitute or rape victim will get pregnant). if there is a delay, it is the devil. so we were not begging God to give us children, instead we were 'working' with Him to see the manifestation of what He has promised.

We took the word like ps 127 and sit on it, meditate and confess it daily and spoke to reproductive organs to comply.

All through through the waiting time, i tried as much as possible to incourage my wife and sheild her from family influences by being the one to attend family funtions except when it is absolutely necessary. Also a friend recommended a book named supernatural childbirth. That book helped us to build our faith and confession.

Furthermore we decided on the name we were going to give the child and started making preparations towards the baby's arrival even before the comception came. Though it took four years but the word eventually produced for us.

Now i understand that we all are not at the same level of faith or in the same circumstance, one thing i know is that prayer works faster when it is based and combined with the right knowledge.

I have friends who are still believing God and i interceed for them at every opportunity i get. Your call simply means i will consciously expand the scope.

Thanks.

18 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 25, 2013
@Yemi, U are very welcome. ℓ̊ Love to hear the stories of those who went through a period of unfruitfulness and overcame. You have made me to see this condition in another perspective. I have been given all things that pertain unto LIFE and GODLINESS- 2Peter 1:3, but the devil our common enemy who does not want My (Our) joy to be full causes delay. Choi!!! So intead of fighting and Quareling with God like most TTC couple do, We are supposed to WORK with Him, Surrendering our Totality. REVELATION!!! Hmmmm.... Tanx once again!!! If Ɣ☺ΰ can make it WE sure can!!!

6 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by opelistic1(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks for bringing dis thread. Am also in

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Opelistic Ɣ☺ΰ are very welcome here. @All, Prayer for TTC Couples is every night, between 12midnight and 3am. There will be a Special Program this Saturday for Us. Will post details later. Our God is Able!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 26, 2013
@All, On Saturday by 12 midnight there will be a Special Prayer. We are going to Pray 'that the same Power that Ressurected Jesus Christ from the grave should Quicken our Mortal Bodies to Conceive'. We would be speaking to our Organs to Function as they should. Power from on High will be Released to Turn our Lives 360 degrees. We Shall Testify!!!

7 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ipio(f): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2013
Thanks mama T, God will definetly answer us.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Akpaife(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2013
I belive in God,power must change hand
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by azpekuliar: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2013
smiley
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by dimcee(f): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2013
Thou  dnt have any delay but it pains mi whn  see couples with no child. May GØ̶̷̩̥̊͡ԃ bless dem.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by konn: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2013
nice one may God answer all our prayers
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by crusufixo(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2013
The lord would most definitely grant you all the fruit of the womb. I would most definitely include you all in my prayers. It is well, just believe .........
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2013
In as much as some were d cause of their infertility, it is still ok to join hands in prayer. But for the benefits of those who are yet to marry and want to conceive, please be mindful of your life style now.
Such as unprotected sex which u can have STI and if not well treated can lead to infertility in women. STIs (sexually transmitted Infections), are the leading causes of infertility in women and also in men.
Other causes of infertility could be hereditary, smoking, drug use, over consumption of alcohol etcm
Note that infertility is not all about not conceiving a child. If you have weak erection, low sperm count, low libido, irregular menstruation, smelly menstruation. Watery sperm (if u don't mastu*rbate regularly) etc are all indications of infertility. So, see your doctor.
Note that Gonorrhea or Chlamydia are leading causes of infertility. So treat it as quick as possible is you think you have one. Prevention is better than cure.
I pray you all looking for the fruit of the womb will get your prayers answerd IJN,
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2013
@Mama T,i love this.but u can still pray for out goverment to govern us well first. Now if God answer this prayer & more Children are born into this hardship. Anyway am with u people in prayer.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by bigsheg(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2013
MamaTriplets: Hi all, as a Woman still believing God for the Fruit of the Womb, recently I was awed at the increasing number of Women that are Trusting God for the same gift that I decided to start interceding for such Women as first hand experience has taught me that it is a very trying time for couples that have found themselves in this situation. Its a time that even staunch Christians believe that they are left alone in their journey. Some are discouraged while others are suicidal. Knowing the Power of Prayers in tackling the issues of Life, I decided to Start this thread for those that are willing to Join hands together and call on the Giver of Children to reward these Mothers and Fathers-to-be with their Heart Desires!!! Until every Woman and Man in the TTC and IVF thread holds their Precious Baby(ies), We will not stop Praying. I hereby welcome everyone that is commited to this cause. Prayer Changes Things!!!
im interested in this and its really lifted my heart.We have been waiting for over 3yrs now and its not been a pleasant experience.I appreciate this thread and i would do well to join in the prayer sessions.GodBLESS U mama 3...

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by tuktuij: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Nice one am standing in the gap for my sis and colleagues God will hear his Children *Amen*

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2013
It will be well dear parents. God is just about ready to bless us all. I am joining my faith with the rest of the parents in here. We will breed lovely babies by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Soukiss(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2013
naija is one the must country that bileave is GOD . because Jesus said blessed are those who did not see but believe? abi u have ever had of nigerian in the gospel ?
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by fpeter(f): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2013
I stand upon the promises of God and HIS infallible WORD that says none shall be barren and i decree that every shut womb is opened in Jesus Name. In this remarkable season of life and resurrection, let life come upon every womb that desire this gift of conception. Amen!

11 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ifyfaith: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2013
may God hear our cry and pray in Jesus name{amen}
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by simongonner: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2013
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ELDER SISTER ROSELINE AND MY INLAW VERA FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB.TANK U

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by a1solution: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2013
God have given people the power to manifest whatever they like but ignorance is keeping many blind if not you don't need prayers in so many things to happen in your life.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Kaxmytex(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=28pt]mamaT,i dey feel diz ur thread o....notin do u joor[/size]
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2013
I'm in
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ODG3(f): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2013
MamaTriplets: Hi all, as a Woman still believing God for the Fruit of the Womb, recently I was awed at the increasing number of Women that are Trusting God for the same gift that I decided to start interceding for such Women as first hand experience has taught me that it is a very trying time for couples that have found themselves in this situation. Its a time that even staunch Christians believe that they are left alone in their journey. Some are discouraged while others are suicidal. Knowing the Power of Prayers in tackling the issues of Life, I decided to Start this thread for those that are willing to Join hands together and call on the Giver of Children to reward these Mothers and Fathers-to-be with their Heart Desires!!! Until every Woman and Man in the TTC and IVF thread holds their Precious Baby(ies), We will not stop Praying. I hereby welcome everyone that is commited to this cause. Prayer Changes Things!!!
I key into your testimonies believing that this year is my year of fruitfullness,I shall carry my own baby in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by greenfruits(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2013
wow mamaT am really in for the prayers. more strenght for u to lead us thru. God bless u we go see for the other side na, u understand
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by igbsam(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Deuteronomy 7:14, Psalm 127:3...I speak forth the word of GOd to all expecting mothers and fathers out there. God did not create you barren, I say today in the name of God almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega, the God of Isaac, Moses, Abraham and Jacob, the maker of mankind, the ancient of days, the giver of life, the one who sits above and makes earth its foot stool, the all knowing and all seeing God....From now on, you shall bear fruits, by this time next year, you shall hear the cries and joys of babies in your home, God shall visit you In Jesus Name. I know what it feels like without children, but i want to admonish you today, Do not give up hope. So long there's a God, be rest assured that you have conceived In Jesus Name. Your set time is here. Believe, keep your faith strong and watch God give you your heart desires. Amen!

11 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2013
fpeter: I stand upon the promises of God and HIS infallible WORD that says none shall be barren and i decree that every shut womb is opened in Jesus Name. In this remarkable season of life and resurrection, let life come upon every womb that desire this gift of conception. Amen!

Amen in Jesus name! I'm in plsssss.let's knw wot to do in due course!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2013
Nice one!!@ Op May God bless and give more power τ̲̅ȍ you and all in this thread in need of kids or standing in for a loved one and all those encouraging the expectant parents.Being a parent will be the best thing that will happen τ̲̅ȍ all that have commented here in JESUS name!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Wantintin: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Mama T, you are such a wonderful woman, I know a lot of women here have been blessed thru u. I am new on the forum but have read a lot of the post. May the good Lord continue to use you to encourage and strengthen TTC women on this forum. I am in on the prayer,believing that God will make all of us TTC women fruitful and give us our own children. Keep up the good work and remain blessed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.