Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP (13278 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Aderostock(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
onatisi:
this is pure official nonsense from mr official grin wink
Leave the people of the west to decide not an eastern like you. Thank you!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by bloggernaija: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Am a proper ondo man and I can assure that, once there is a grudge ,it is never forgiven until the people get their own pound of flesh. We love the underdogs and hate despotism. Ondo state hates PDP with a passion and the federal government even more.he will be disowned immediately even in ondo town where he comes from.people vote on principle.you cannot buy votes here.maybe that is because of the level of education or maybe culture.a local government like ondo lga had more than 150 public schools as at 15 years ago15. That is more school than most states in nigeria.OBJ did not even bother to campaign in 1999.a pal of my dad who was a pdp member told him obj said that the ondo's are stubborn and once they have made up their minds , you cannot change it. So why waste time and money campaign especially that they still had a grudge from 1979 and 1983 election.when the AD took over,the AD politician started misbehaving.People took notice and threw them out in the next election. There were some rigging alright. But pdp won the election based on the bad behaviour and performance of AD and the leadership of afenifere.
I want to believe that mimiko is smarter than that. There is no way he is going to make such a mistake
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
oddy4real:
Mongloid, have you ever been to Akwa-Ibom State? If you have, you wouldn't be comparing Lagos to Akwa-Ibom, I dare say that it has the BEST road Network and aesthetics in Nigeria after the FCT.
And before the Yoruba and A.C.N goons here attack me, I am Yoruba too but not a deluded one. I have been opportuned to travel around the Country and I make bold to opine that The South West is the most backward. Go to the Eastern states and see how good their roads are. The problem with the South West is that we are toooooo egoistic and proud. Too arrogant too.

hey cow,I really wanna ignore your schizophrenic epistle you just spewed. but I really think it will make sense to put rabid dogs like you to where they belong.am not surprise you didn't know akwa ibom is in south south Nigeria. "south west is backward compareed to south east".hello are you high on pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte the same south east I visit regularly you must be a joke the same south east the inhabitants runaway from to south west like their promise land.you kinda Ali baba sidekick.akwa ibom is crap outside uyo and few part of oron.with the resources accurable to the state and relatively low population you dont wanna compare that guy with uncle fash.if you say yorubas are proud and egostic then the guys at the east of the niger river are what.you must be a demented fool.it seems you are the new recruit comrade of the aro escapee tomakint.the NL am yoruba crying baby.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
teskyg: PDP scored higher the Action Congress during Ondo Election.where did they get those Vote from if people don't want to hear their names in the west.Its a fact,people are tired of Tinubu.Action Congress or APC will loose so states in the Next election.
pls hep me ask d mr perfect dm o all d mr no it all can boys
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Exactly No one in SW wants to hear PDP he only won because ppl were anti PDP and would vote anything but PDP

y is truth difficult for u ppl to accept? Ds guy defeated Tinubu on the strenght of his achievement and cos he's a beta politician. Minus Tinubu's deep pocket and judiciary connections and u'll see Mimiko and Ladoja chase him out of d south west!
These two commands large followership within the yoruba nation and shld be given ALL d support by d govt at d center to dislodge Tinubu.
PDP failed in d south west cos they banked on paper weight politicians like Agagu, babatope, akala e.t.c and those dat force loyalty like Obj, oyinlola e.t.c.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Mukaz: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

Lie! Ondo people are anti Tinubu aka Yoruba super thief
Let mimicking move to pdp and see maybe is party will win in ondo state.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
utumunta:

y is truth difficult for u ppl to accept? Ds guy defeated Tinubu on the strenght of his achievement and cos he's a beta politician. Minus Tinubu's deep pocket and judiciary connections and u'll see Mimiko and Ladoja chase him out of d south west!
These two commands large followership within the yoruba nation and shld be given ALL d support by d govt at d center to dislodge Tinubu.
PDP failed in d south west cos they banked on paper weight politicians like Agagu, babatope, akala e.t.c and those dat force loyalty like Obj, oyinlola e.t.c.

the same ladoja that was whooped in oyo state you must be kidding.Lekan Balogun is a bigger influence than ladoja self.and for mimiko asiwaju help him get his mandate back and knows how to deal with him when the time comes. pdp is dead in the south west stop fooling yourself .

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ egghead truth is alwas bitter I no ure contemplatng a free dive into d lagoon wer in d entire sw can u compare wit d east.ogun state apart frm abeokuta nd ijebu ode we're agan is developd.sango ota is lagos enchrocment igogila is ahamlet abi na ijere wey d skool dy.abeokuta cannt be compard wit any capital in d east.oky ibadab big for ntng wit old dirth buldngs is no match for enugu is it akure or oshogbo dat re fild wit red mud acient buldngs.wen u cm to anambra we hav awka as d capital onitsha as d second city wic is better dan all. D capitals in d sw put togedr.u tok of nnewi oketiti a village we're d cheapest house u see dia worth nt less dan 3milon we're in d sw do we hav such luxery.anambra is d most ibdustralize state in nija afta lagos nd offcouse don't cliam lagos becos its d contribution of every tribe in nija so wen u cm to imo ask ur brodas wey serve finsh for owere stay bk. So dnt cliam ure hav been to d se wen u hav nt crosd benin
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
ikwere militant: @ egghead truth is alwas bitter I no ure contemplatng a free dive into d lagoon wer in d entire sw can u compare wit d east.ogun state apart frm abeokuta nd ijebu ode we're agan is developd.sango ota is lagos enchrocment igogila is ahamlet abi na ijere wey d skool dy.abeokuta cannt be compard wit any capital in d east.oky ibadab big for ntng wit old dirth buldngs is no match for enugu is it akure or oshogbo dat re fild wit red mud acient buldngs.wen u cm to anambra we hav awka as d capital onitsha as d second city wic is better dan all. D capitals in d sw put togedr.u tok of nnewi oketiti a village we're d cheapest house u see dia worth nt less dan 3milon we're in d sw do we hav such luxery.anambra is d most ibdustralize state in nija afta lagos nd offcouse don't cliam lagos becos its d contribution of every tribe in nija so wen u cm to imo ask ur brodas wey serve finsh for owere stay bk. So dnt cliam ure hav been to d se wen u hav nt crosd benin

have told you several times ,when you wanna talk to me write in English.like seriously I can hardly grab the gibberish you put up there.now let me dissect eastern Nigerian for you. in onitsha outside ABS junction to gra where else make sense is it woliwo,nkpor or fegge you must be high.after enugu metropolis and ohafia junction ninth mile and the rest places are ancient kingdom.to the south west it seems you were only told of ibadan and osogbo you have never been there .in those cities i can name loads of upscale hoods the east cant dream of.ring road,akobo,bodija.in osogbo Dada estate,oke fia and agbere.if you want to compare why not take places like ogbomoso,Iwo,ilesha which are stll on a average better than abatiti,enugwu ukwu,ohafia and ninth mile.onces you want to lie about the east make sure am offline.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
ikwere militant: @ egghead truth is alwas bitter I no ure contemplatng a free dive into d lagoon wer in d entire sw can u compare wit d east.ogun state apart frm abeokuta nd ijebu ode we're agan is developd.sango ota is lagos enchrocment igogila is ahamlet abi na ijere wey d skool dy.abeokuta cannt be compard wit any capital in d east.oky ibadab big for ntng wit old dirth buldngs is no match for enugu is it akure or oshogbo dat re fild wit red mud acient buldngs.wen u cm to anambra we hav awka as d capital onitsha as d second city wic is better dan all. D capitals in d sw put togedr.u tok of nnewi oketiti a village we're d cheapest house u see dia worth nt less dan 3milon we're in d sw do we hav such luxery.anambra is d most ibdustralize state in nija afta lagos nd offcouse don't cliam lagos becos its d contribution of every tribe in nija so wen u cm to imo ask ur brodas wey serve finsh for owere stay bk. So dnt cliam ure hav been to d se wen u hav nt crosd benin

have told you several times ,when you wanna talk to me write in English.like seriously I can hardly grab the gibberish you put up there.now let me dissect eastern Nigerian for you. in onitsha outside ABS junction to gra where else make sense is it woliwo,nkpor or fegge you must be high.after enugu metropolis and ohafia junction ninth mile and the rest places are ancient kingdom.to the south west it seems you were only told of ibadan and osogbo you have never been there .in those cities i can name loads of upscale hoods the east cant dream of.ring road,akobo,bodija.in osogbo Dada estate,oke fia and agbere.if you want to compare why not take places like ogbomoso,Iwo,ilesha which are stll on a average better than abatiti,enugwu ukwu,ohafia and ninth mile.onces you want to lie about the east make sure am offline.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by oddy4real(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
eggheaders:

hey cow,I really wanna ignore your schizophrenic epistle you just spewed. but I really think it will make sense to put rabid dogs like you to where they belong.am not surprise you didn't know akwa ibom is in south south Nigeria. "south west is backward compareed to south east".hello are you high on pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte the same south east I visit regularly you must be a joke the same south east the inhabitants runaway from to south west like their promise land.you kinda Ali baba sidekick.akwa ibom is crap outside uyo and few part of oron.with the resources accurable to the state and relatively low population you dont wanna compare that guy with uncle fash.if you say yorubas are proud and egostic then the guys at the east of the niger river are what.you must be a demented fool.it seems you are the new recruit comrade of the aro escapee tomakint.the NL am yoruba crying baby.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by oddy4real(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
eggheaders:

How old are you? And why are you playing with your dad's laptop? Go back to your homework!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
oddy4real:
How old are you? And why are you playing with your dad's laptop? Go back to your homework!

atleast I am more than 24 which you are not up to.and I feed myself and don't depend on parent or nysc for stipends fool.keep up with your sh.ittty internship at the law firm,hope you learn sense and self reliance there.deal with that scoundrel.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
oddy4real:
Mongloid, have you ever been to Akwa-Ibom State? If you have, you wouldn't be comparing Lagos to Akwa-Ibom, I dare say that it has the BEST road Network and aesthetics in Nigeria after the FCT.
And before the Yoruba and A.C.N goons here attack me, I am Yoruba too but not a deluded one. I have been opportuned to travel around the Country and I make bold to opine that The South West is the most backward. Go to the Eastern states and see how good their roads are. The problem with the South West is that we are toooooo egoistic and proud. Too arrogant too.

The 2 bolded statement are comical to say the least. First one sounds like a famous quote of a troll

Second one is definitely a troll statement
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
dayokanu:

The 2 bolded statement are comical to say the least. First one sounds like a famous quote of a troll

Second one is definitely a troll statement

maybe this is the new moniker of "am Yoruba crying baby" the honorable tomakint the popular Tom in Tom and Jerry.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by guyosict(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ujawissy: what are u saying even though tinubu is a thief can't u see development in d south west since the ascension of ACN common wake up bro.hw i wish ACN won d last election in my state.

Abeg try go Ekiti state wether U go see any from of development or nor be ACN D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dere even mimiko nor D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do anytin 4 dat state,PDP,ACN,LP, and others Ωa disame tin dem bE.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by guyosict(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ujawissy: what are u saying even though tinubu is a thief can't u see development in d south west since the ascension of ACN common wake up bro.hw i wish ACN won d last election in my state.

Abeg try go Ekiti state wether U go see any from of development or nor be ACN D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dere even mimiko nor D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do anytin 4 dat state,PDP,ACN,LP, and others Ωa disame tin dem bE.go akare road 4 ondo state U go cry 4 ppl 4 dat place
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
@egghead ure realy an eggheaded lobber.tell me apart from onitsha were else do you knw in the east.tell us how did you find tour way to nkpor junction and whic village do you no outside enugu maim town and how do you find your way bt transport.you that has not crossd benin in your entire life is comparing a landlockd area like d west with d se,rubish.onitsha is better than d entire capital city in the west put togedar.have you been to owerri b4 wer in d west will u compare with owerri in terms of beauty or activity.wen u go to orlu nd okigwe you will marvel.nw tell me wic second town in the west will u compire wit orlu aba or affikpo or even mbaise.am not ibo but am tellng tou you yorubas re just noise makers your town is filld with colonial buidngs nd hamlets wit poor nd reched pepl loitng arund.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
guyosic t:

Abeg try go Ekiti state wether U go see any from of development or nor be ACN D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dere even mimiko nor D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do anytin 4 dat state,PDP,ACN,LP, and others Ωa disame tin dem bE.go akare road 4 ondo state U go cry 4 ppl 4 dat place

http://ekitistate.gov.ng/one-year-in-office/infrastructure/?wpmp_switcher=mobile

http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100142:ekiti-project-5km-roads-construction-in-all-16-lgas-comes-alive&catid=181:cityfile&Itemid=708
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by takedat(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
If you tok of ring road cm to imo.and besids I ws in akure illesa illaro ibare men this areas are noting to write home about.dirty buldngs u will even pity their condition many mud houses lyk pre historic homo sapiens.you are just apasser buy in d east so your sight is narrowd down to the view of the window of a luxury bus which you hav not enterd in your life time.as you re passing u didn't see ogidi awka or dinukofia oky the wind of jealusy blew tou to slep.nd u woke up ninth mile heading to obolo afor but you never saw independent layout or new heaven zik avenue d road netwk their dat is bult in amerian standard lyk d one find in kano kaduna nd abj nd nt ibadan.boy next time lodge in a hotel take a pix nd u will knw dat sw is a hamlet compare to d se
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
ikwere militant: @egghead ure realy an eggheaded lobber.tell me apart from onitsha were else do you knw in the east.tell us how did you find tour way to nkpor junction and whic village do you no outside enugu maim town and how do you find your way bt transport.you that has not crossd benin in your entire life is comparing a landlockd area like d west with d se,rubish.onitsha is better than d entire capital city in the west put togedar.have you been to owerri b4 wer in d west will u compare with owerri in terms of beauty or activity.wen u go to orlu nd okigwe you will marvel.nw tell me wic second town in the west will u compire wit orlu aba or affikpo or even mbaise.am not ibo but am tellng tou you yorubas re just noise makers your town is filld with colonial buidngs nd hamlets wit poor nd reched pepl loitng arund.

please adult education centres are plenty in the east they can help solve this your spelling problem.if onitsha is what you pass as a develop place then ajegunle is london.south west is landlock hello is this guy dumb or something. the busiest sea port in west africa is located where? ?? please outside farmlands in afikpo whatelse?? can you compare industrialization in ilesha and Ota.to all those erosion ridden hell hole.owerri might be ok sha but you will not wanna compare the place to Ibadan.south east sucks I stop going there by road.I either land at asaba airport or enugu airport. onitsha so hellish I go for weeekends in enugu.I was laughing the enugu peeps when they were celebrating shoprite coming to enugu.it shows the backwardness of your peeps.

note: any more wrong spelling attract no more replies.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
I am far more educatd than any member of your family.can u compare the industries in aba wit wat u hav in ilesa.or can u compare d industry in nnewi wit any part of ur amala land.you re bragng of seaport in lagos ws lagos developd by d west my frnd leave lagos out of this after all yorubsa never cpntributd up to 10percent of the development of lag.mr prof soyinka ondo state is landlockd ekiti has noting ibadan big for notng nd if u cliam u cm to d east by air nd land at asaba dat means u telepotd to onitsha abi olodo oshi
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
ikwere militant: I am far more educatd than any member of your family.can u compare the industries in aba wit wat u hav in ilesa.or can u compare d industry in nnewi wit any part of ur amala land.you re bragng of seaport in lagos ws lagos developd by d west my frnd leave lagos out of this after all yorubsa never cpntributd up to 10percent of the development of lag.mr prof soyinka ondo state is landlockd ekiti has noting ibadan big for notng nd if u cliam u cm to d east by air nd land at asaba dat means u telepotd to onitsha abi olodo oshi

Mr far more educated it really reflected in your spellings lol.are you dumb ilesha has loads of brewery and gold mining company and not some shoe or shirt faking factory.you nitwits make me laugh when you make those useless noise of owning lagos.if y'all so jealous of the place why not replicate same in that your enclave.fyi i was chauffeur to onitsha deal with that dawg.but your folks stream to those landlocked places as if the place is america.how many of my folks ever consider living in that your hell hole.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by asha80(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
eggheaders:

Mr far more educated it really reflected in your spellings lol.are you dumb ilesha has loads of brewery and gold mining company and not some shoe or shirt faking factory.you nitwits make me laugh when you make those useless noise of owning lagos.if y'all so jealous of the place why not replicate same in that your enclave.fyi i was chauffeur to onitsha deal with that dawg.but your folks stream to those landlocked places as if the place is america.how many of my folks ever consider living in that your hell hole.
for you to compare ilesha to aba in terms of industries shows you have no brain.ilesha indeed.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
I don't blame u @egg head mugu my spellings are wrong and yours are correct ;how many text have you wriiten in english language.olo ofo dey cliam champion for nl global lagger.
Your peple shoud be ashamed of themsf all the tyme you want to compare yoursf with the ibos.the ibo land suffard heavy bombardment during the war but your region was not even hit by a knockout nd yet the mud houses you have then are still their now go the east even onitsha your tokng of prides itsef as a city with one of the highest nuber of storid buildng in nija nd your yaraba land wat do u have;mud hamlets oky I undastnd u pepl wants un to name the entire sw as one of the world heritage site cos I don't see reasons why people with their common sence nd as educatd ,civilisd nd enterprising as they cliam will have mud nd thatcd houses everywer nd they cliam civilization educated saveges
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Aderostock(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
ikwere militant: I am far more educatd than any member of your family.can u compare the industries in aba wit wat u hav in ilesa.or can u compare d industry in nnewi wit any part of ur amala land.you re bragng of seaport in lagos ws lagos developd by d west my frnd leave lagos out of this after all yorubsa never cpntributd up to 10percent of the development of lag.mr prof soyinka ondo state is landlockd ekiti has noting ibadan big for notng nd if u cliam u cm to d east by air nd land at asaba dat means u telepotd to onitsha abi olodo oshi

I dare challenge you. Name five biggest industries in south east and I Will name ten bigger ones in ogun. After Lagos, ogun becomes the next industrialised state in Nigeria. Whether you like it or not, the only region that has land and sea borders in Nigeria is southwest. So, stop this hatred!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
asha 80: for you to compare ilesha to aba in terms of industries shows you have no brain.ilesha indeed.

sorry dullard.aba gat more industry than ilesha agreed but what are producing FAKES,only in the south east you will get dettol cool without the burning sensation after using.and paracetamol tablet that taste like potash.our beers and gold in ilesha ain't fake gee.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Policewoman(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
No wahala. As long as it is not the Yoruba(Tinubu) / Bokoharam(Buhari) party.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by asha80(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
eggheaders:

sorry dullard.aba gat more industry than ilesha agreed but what are producing FAKES,only in the south east you will get dettol cool without the burning sensation after using.and paracetamol tablet that taste like potash.our beers and gold in ilesha ain't fake gee.
the nigerian brewries aba is different from the one lagos or is it ilesha because nigerian brewries management decided that the brewery in aba is to produce fake beer while the one lagos or ilesha to produce real one.i repeat you have no brain.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Aderostock(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013

Ibadan vs Enugu: what makes a city/state developed? Let's do it:
Education: Ibadan has the highest number of public schools than Enugu.
Industries: Ibadan has higher industries than Enugu.
Hospitality: Ibadan still carries it.
Infrastructure: both have good roads and bad roads, both have ancient houses, both have federal government presence. If am wrong, let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Begins Distribution Of 5000 Eye Glasses To Ekiti People With Eyes Problem / Senators Receive Saudi Arabia Delegates At The National Assembly.. Photos / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.