Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP (13279 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
You tok of ibos movng to d west.dats colonial oppurtunity nd nt d hand wok of you yarabas.oky, hw do u explan d influx of yorubas in ph or owerrind aba oky they came for pilgrimage abi.for the dude comparng ogun wit anambra sory.anambra has advance metal fabricationplant ogun hs nt.motor vehicle plant motor cycle plant,electronics factrory marbel. Breweries oil nd gas plastic nd polytene plants drug factopries by orange drugs.vehicle nd motor cycle parts plants,tyre production,distilleries,pait rug industry,packagng.noddles factory,name it all present in anambra state.d odar fellow comp3ng aba wit a hamlrt lyk iksa they boost of a power plant d largest garment industry in nija paint industry alluminium marbel breweries shoe industry metal fabrication,electrical cabals plant ruber pants polythrnr rubber plantation,aluminium kitchen utencils nd buldng materials etc all in aba alone.so stop d jelusy you only produce biscuts nd sweets in ogun state

]
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
asha 80: the nigerian brewries aba is different from the one lagos or is it ilesha because nigerian brewries management decided that the brewery in aba is to produce fake beer while the one lagos or ilesha to produce real one.i repeat you have no brain.

your siggy say it all you definitely a nkita.where in my post did I say the aba beers are fake.did your faulty brain see dettol cool and paracetamol as beer.please keep up with your appointment at uselu.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
My frend your partialy wrong in hospitality ask anybody ibadan is no were near enugu.for roads agan leave to enugu for institutions can't rely say for nw for beautification enugu floord ibadan for buikngd agan enugu.look am not ibo but don't compare in ds area wit d inos una no reach.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by asha80(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Aderostock:
Ibadan vs Enugu: what makes a city/state developed? Let's do it:
Education: Ibadan has the highest number of public schools than Enugu.
Industries: Ibadan has higher industries than Enugu.
Hospitality: Ibadan still carries it.
Infrastructure: both have good roads and bad roads, both have ancient houses, both have federal government presence. If am wrong, let me know
ibadan probably has more industries than enugu;if hospitality you mean hotel then my brother even owerri has more than ibadan.public schools seems balanced to me.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by asha80(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
eggheaders:

your siggy say it all you definitely a nkita.where in my post did I say the aba beers are fake.did your faulty brain saw dettol cool and paracetamol as beer.please keep up with your appointment at uselu.
'did your faulty brain SAW dettol cool' i think there are still night schools to go to in the west.it is not too late you know.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
@egg head caling me a dullard becos of spellings shows that your a carry over student.you don't juge peples inteligence on social netwk by virture of dia spelings dat hs shown ure a real dullard.if your an engish illiteraye cliamg a graguate am a mathematican nd am satisfied with my level of knowledge in english language.so u kan go for 200meter backstroke in the lagoon to takwabay dats your funeral.aran oko
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
asha 80: ibadan probably has more industries than enugu;if hospitality you mean hotel then my brother even owerri has more than ibadan.public schools seems balanced to me.

Ibadan has more igbos than the numbers of yorubas in enugu.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by seunajia: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
oddy4real:
Mongloid, have you ever been to Akwa-Ibom State? If you have, you wouldn't be comparing Lagos to Akwa-Ibom, I dare say that it has the BEST road Network and aesthetics in Nigeria after the FCT.
And before the Yoruba and A.C.N goons here attack me, I am Yoruba too but not a deluded one. I have been opportuned to travel around the Country and I make bold to opine that The South West is the most backward. Go to the Eastern states and see how good their roads are. The problem with the South West is that we are toooooo egoistic and proud. Too arrogant too.

grin Who is this one? Which eastern road?
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
asha 80: 'did your faulty brain SAW dettol cool' i think there are still night schools to go to in the west.it is not too late you know.

go bleep a cow.i taught in onitsha during my service and I know the brain power of you guys seriously am miles ahead of the best y'all can offer down there.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tomakint: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
mr.official:
Once he defects to PDP, APC will win Ondo. Nobody likes to hear PDP, it's evil!
Definitely, you know diddly squat about political happenings in Nigeria! Is it not the same PDP that kicked ACN to 3rd position in d last gubernatorial election in Ondo State? Iroko is definitely defecting to PDP on the long run and I know Ondo people will never join the 'slave trade of Tinubu' the more reason ACN lost in Ondo State cool
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tomakint: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
oddy4real:
How old are you? And why are you playing with your dad's laptop? Go back to your homework!
You couldn't have captured it better, trust me that guy is as dunce and stu.pid as his master (dayokanu) I still find it difficult to believe he is Yoruba, he is always quarrelsome and most times incoherent in his posts! I think he needs help! I call him 'airhead' cool
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tomakint: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
asha 80: for you to compare ilesha to aba in terms of industries shows you have no brain.ilesha indeed.
Trust me that guy has serious mental disorder, he has been found out to be an 'almanjiri' from 'dayokanu school of almanjiri' he is a kid not willing to learn avoid him! I call him 'airhead' cool
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Alxmyr(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Another thrash from ACN APC propaganda machinery: Punch
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Aderostock(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
ikwere militant: You tok of ibos movng to d west.dats colonial oppurtunity nd nt d hand wok of you yarabas.oky, hw do u explan d influx of yorubas in ph or owerrind aba oky they came for pilgrimage abi.for the dude comparng ogun wit anambra sory.anambra has advance metal fabricationplant ogun hs nt.motor vehicle plant motor cycle plant,electronics factrory marbel. Breweries oil nd gas plastic nd polytene plants drug factopries by orange drugs.vehicle nd motor cycle parts plants,tyre production,distilleries,pait rug industry,packagng.noddles factory,name it all present in anambra state.d odar fellow comp3ng aba wit a hamlrt lyk iksa they boost of a power plant d largest garment industry in nija paint industry alluminium marbel breweries shoe industry metal fabrication,electrical cabals plant ruber pants polythrnr rubber plantation,aluminium kitchen utencils nd buldng materials etc all in aba alone.so stop d jelusy you only produce biscuts nd sweets in ogun state

]
Thrash as usual! Illiteracy is a disease, instead of typing garbages, why not list names of big companies. Combine all dis you mentioned up is not upto ONLY GSK OR UNILEVER. Gosh!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
tomakint:
You couldn't have captured it better, trust me that guy is as dunce and stu.pid as his master (dayokanu) I still find it difficult to believe he is Yoruba, he is always quarrelsome and most times incoherent in his posts! I think he needs help! I call him 'airhead' cool

namah, so you so scared of me you stop quoting me.eeyah Pele were agba. if you and your fellow a55 licking crews possess half of the brain power me and dayo has.y'all dumbbells would have gotten a real job and stop giving the presidency and his sidekick constant heading.y'all mofos gat dumber by each passing day from the same syndrome affecting patient jona.this ailment is caused by excessive gulping of jona fluids.were go get a life and please man up to quote me and stop acting like a drunk sissy.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Aderostock:
Thrash as usual! Illiteracy is a disease, instead of typing garbages, why not list names of big companies. Combine all dis you mentioned up is not upto ONLY GSK OR UNILEVER. Gosh!

the guys has big problem.an adult that cannot spell words right.can't believe peeps like this still exist.but anything is possible in the kingdom of ALUU sha.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Obiagu1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
ifebosco:
if peter odili of south south,would have used the money in his position to build a political party as strong as acn of tinubu.by now
south south even jonathan will have a political party to be proud of.im not a fan of tinubu,but the man has tried for his people by building up a strong political party to challenge pdp.

A thief is a thief.
Stop celebrating a thief!

Should have had a tire over his head!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Aderostock(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
tomakint:
Definitely, you know diddly squat about political happenings in Nigeria! Is it not the same PDP that kicked ACN to 3rd position in d last gubernatorial election in Ondo State? Iroko is definitely defecting to PDP on the long run and I know Ondo people will never join the 'slave trade of Tinubu' the more reason ACN lost in Ondo State cool
I don't know why you reason at all. ACN had no presence in Ondo prior to the election,hence, the state had been ruled by PDP and LP before the emergence of ACN. ACN was a new party to Ondo people, even with that, they were able to vote for ACN just a little behind PDP that has been known to them for many years. ACN: 13000+ while PDP: 14000+

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tomakint: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
eggheaders:

namah, so you so scared of me you stop quoting me.eeyah Pele were agba. if you and your fellow a55 licking crews possess half of the brain power me and dayo has.y'all dumbbells would have gotten a real job and stop giving the presidency and his sidekick constant heading.y'all mofos gat dumber by each passing day from the same syndrome affecting patient jona.this ailment is caused by excessive gulping of jona fluids.were go get a life
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by eggheaders(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
tomakint:
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

it seems that name airhead will fit your first son.stewid red bororo.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Obiagu1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
olas2u:

Funny but not true

Ahmedie25: Sentiment has blinded u to the extent that u can't think again,is Tom Ikemi or Rochas muslim,u are so daft

Are there no Northern Christian to field as their presidential candidate with that Yoruba Christian governor as VP?
Buhari had begged his followers not to vote for any Christian and he used his daughter to bride that " super thief" Tinubu to make him join his crusade.
Will a thief reject any offer?

This is not going to happen! If they like, they should nuke Nigeria and APC will still not win.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by bakkielibra001: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

Bring any Tinubu boy and he will still fail in Ondo state. Ondo people do not want their money in Tinubu's pocket; FACT!
who told you, all the money from A.c.n control state goes to tinubu. We don't appreciate our thing until we lose it and so we starting make stupid reference to it during. torment. You look around the world, do you know a politician,who doesn't own business of it own. You all want PDP government to use our Resources to develop the country . The opposition agitating must be financial strong to get us our right. We all know how money is been play in our politics. Opposition must be strong but mentally and financially to wrestle power with the govt in place. Tinubu by many is not idea, just prove your point on a trend and let us share not someone is love or hate. I am not an advocate of bad but tinubu is just writing his name for all to see. If he leaves tomorrow we all remember he fought for jobs creations and development without measures in south west and ,igeria as a country. My question is can you look in the face of the powerful if you are in Tinubu shoes the way you call him. Thank you.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tomakint: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Aderostock:
I don't know why you reason at all. ACN had no presence in Ondo prior to the election,hence, PDP and LP to Ondo people, even with that, they were able to vote for ACN just a little behind PDP that has been known to them for many years. ACN: 13000+ while PDP: 14000+
Who told u dat? Even if ACN has been in Ondo 4 donkey years that would still not stop the beating from PDP! Politics in Ondo is diff from d way u take it 2 b! Ondos are sophisticated people politically
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ikweremilitant: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pygru:
Keep on dreaming
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by natureheritage: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nigeria would move forward only when the care and love for the people becomes the primary objectives of Politicians and not personal selfish interest.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by mensdept: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
natureheritage: Nigeria would move forward only when the care and love for the people becomes the primary objectives of Politicians and not personal selfish interest.

God bless you.

IS developing your state and doing your job as governor a matter of decamping and defecting left and right?
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by lumeneng22: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2013
Na sidon look we de o! Other parties de skatta for the rulling to win again, o ma se o eyin eniyan wa.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by 7lives: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2013
bakkielibra001: who told you, all the money from A.c.n control state goes to tinubu. We don't appreciate our thing until we lose it and so we starting make stupid reference to it during. torment. You look around the world, do you know a politician,who doesn't own business of it own. You all want PDP government to use our Resources to develop the country . The opposition agitating must be financial strong to get us our right. We all know how money is been play in our politics. Opposition must be strong but mentally and financially to wrestle power with the govt in place. Tinubu by many is not idea, just prove your point on a trend and let us share not someone is love or hate. I am not an advocate of bad but tinubu is just writing his name for all to see. If he leaves tomorrow we all remember he fought for jobs creations and development without measures in south west and ,igeria as a country. My question is can you look in the face of the powerful if you are in Tinubu shoes the way you call him. Thank you.
Preach from now till rapture, some people will not understand. I'm still searching for a fearless opposition leader in this country and the only one i see is BAT, Nigeria would have become a one party state if not for the likes of BAT and Orji, in one party state, ordinary citizens surfer.
Where is Orji today in Nigerian politics, peedeepee's negative propaganda have buried him.
Tinubu survived because his followers shared his visions, peedeepee should give me hope, better ideas, they should show me what they can do, see is believing.
If however they cannot put anything on the table for people around here to see, in terms of achievements, they should continue to pay their propaganda goons to slander BAT and ACN, they should pump more money into their rigging machinery in the south west, 2015 is already here, they will see that people here are too evolved for peedeepee rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tayoTFC(m): 3:49am On Feb 24, 2013
@ obiagu (a thief is a thief)
Has asiwaju bola hameed tinubu be convicted or found guilty of any finacial crime? Like ur brother and uncle ibori, ibru,dariye, runaway ex Govr that handover to clueless GEJ and others serving term in local and international prison? The fear of tinubu will kill all his haters and bad belle ppl.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by tayoTFC(m): 4:01am On Feb 24, 2013
Only ilitrate and educated illitrate will assume and concluded that someome is a thief even when the person have not be found guilty in any court of law. Like ibori,cecilia ibru ,bode george, tafabalogun,and other PDP ex-convict that have serve term in prison.
Calling BAT a thief u must be crazy and sick upstair

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Chuksgeo: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2013
Ngige in particular would be worse than any pdp candidate besides Obi is not deffecting to any pdp cos he's got nothing to loose rather he would give the forth coming election his best and ensure that APGA is sustained, as for Okorocha he might win Imo on any platform except pdp but I urge him to give back to a party that have given him more than enough, even those party he wants to merge with that are the biggest opposition started like APGA.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by guvnor83: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Wetin cncyn islam wth( obi, mimiko) whn thy r al christain, confused!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Receive Saudi Arabia Delegates At The National Assembly.. Photos / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) / Kano To Spend N345m For Ramadan Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.