Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

In Search Of A Profitable Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Search Of A Profitable Business. (617 Views)

He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Profitable Business. by Dreal1247: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2013
A friend of mine shared something with me . She actually needed my assistance, of which i av not been able 2 giv yet. I av made some enquiries, but i av not gotten any satisfactory response from any1.
B4 now, som1 was sending goods for her 2 sell, collect her profit and refund d capital 2 d source. According 2 her, she was not able 2 refund the capital on time. The person that was sending the goods now suggested that she(my friend) should look 4 a profitable business that d cash will be given 2 her 2 establish it. She stays around Warri in Delta state. I need suggestions together with the average capital needed 2 start up. Please, distributorship of any commoduty could b acceptable. Nairalanders, I greet u all.
Re: In Search Of A Profitable Business. by Tittie16(f): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Write A Bussiness Plan? / What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria / Starting Your Business Cheaply,the Smart Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.