Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding (10051 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello NL. I'm going to be teaching you how to start developing mobile applications without coding, and how to monetize your apps with ad banners from google and apple while still looking for clients. With consistency, you'll build a profitable mobile app business.

Lets start. Developing Mobile apps without coding simply means you are using a drag and drop platform. There are so many drag and drop platforms and it is quite easy to develop mobile applications on this platforms, once you have an idea of what you want to develop. Platforms like appy pie, apps moment and co. This platforms are not open source so you'll have to pay to open an account on such platforms. An open source platform that is common is google MIT. Note that developing using an open source platform restricts you to selling your apps to make money or developing for a client. To monetize your app even without selling any in product, you can add ad banners from google which is admob or IADS from apple and Revmob and a list of them. You are not allowed to add ad banners on apps developed using open source platform. I currently use appsmoment and it has been interesting developing free apps and earning through ad banners. For ad banners, it is like the google adsense where you make some dollars per 1000 views. For the app version, you make $5-$10 for 1000 installs. This might seems a bit of a task but seriously it is not. I'll use the platform i use as a case study. On this platform you can develop an application for android and ios in just ten minutes. And add ad banners to it. The level of installs you get depends on the kind of application you built. Let me give an example. Say you develop an application for a school like kings college Alumni free. And the app is to connect all old students from different years, this is the ice, the president of the alumni will promote your app for you without you paying for advert and imagine the number of old students kings college must have. The app must also make sense like the alumni exco's can always update other members through the push of a button from there phone and other members can also pass information to members through the push of a button. Information is passed faster and quicker. Now this is the deal for the 1000 installs you have. You make a recurring income because the ad banners you have on the app will always update itself to new ads when ever the app is launched so you keep making money from that app. This example is just from the blues but seriously can you guess how many kings college alumni we have in the world and the huge revenue you can make from simply offering to build a free app for the alumni to interact and connect with each other. Forget facebook, this will be exclusive to the group alone so it is unique. There are so many ways to generate ideas to build free apps to be monetized. I must also say that my platform develops only for android and IOS, but developing for blackberry platform using the platform is a piece of cake that i'll teach you later in this teaching. I must say that this platform offers you a free test for developing one mobile app but you can get the Unlimited account for N3000 dollar equivalent you can contact me through my signature on that.

Now developing apps for clients is more profitable and you need to be creative in approaching a client. You can develop video streaming apps, radio streaming apps for churches and organizations to promote their activities aside the regular website. I'll stop here and continue tomorrow when i see that I have a responsive audience. Till then stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by 0079jaBond(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Interesting
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by kelljuili(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Carry on we are listening.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Hunry: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
stagger must hear this

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by justayo: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
good one bros
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day, I've been busy that is why i've not been able to update this teaching. I promise to continue shortly. On the other note, we are looking for partners in lagos and abuja to setup training centers and make money from training people. If you're interested kindly send a mail to mobicomtech01@gmail.com to have full details.

P.S If interested in the partnership kindly know that you'll need to have an unlimited account on our parent platform which will come with the training materials. The naira equivalent is N3000. please only serious intending partners should send mails for inquiries to mobicomtech01@gmail.com.

I'll update this teaching shortly thanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by OCTAVO: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by alienware(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
mobicomtech01:
Happy Independence Day, I've been busy that is why i've not been able to update this teaching. I promise to continue shortly. On the other note, we are looking for partners in lagos and abuja to setup training centers and make money from training people. If you're interested kindly send a mail to mobicomtech01@gmail.com to have full details.

P.S If interested in the partnership kindly know that you'll need to have an unlimited account on our parent platform which will come with the training materials. The naira equivalent is N3000. please only serious intending partners should send mails for inquiries to mobicomtech01@gmail.com.

I'll update this teaching shortly thanks.
I smell scam ! U never teach you dey talk money.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2015
OP carry on, but that #3k is nothing when training is to be organized, I feel you should include it as part of the financial obligations to be met by intending partners.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2015
Morning, now to continue with the class, the platform i use is called appsmoment. you can check www.appsmoment.com it is a very good platform. It is easy to use and it has a lot of templates to help you with developing apps. The only problem is that you can only develop Android and IOS apps, backberry is not included but there is always a way around it. Now you can convert your android apps which is in APK files to BAR files for blackberry 10 OS. To do this you can google online for platforms. There are 2 things you need to consider. 1. Do you want to submit your application to blackberry world for other users, if you want to then you need to download the Eclipse IDE environment with Blackberry java plugin for eclipse installed in it. The setup file is about 519MB. This is a must for you to code sign the app before submitting to blackberry world for approval. I'll talk more on this later. 2. You can also download the android studio sdk, command line tool and the BlackBerry Tablet OS Graphical Aid 2.6.6 - Windows Installer. You can get the download link and tutorial on how to use it from http://crackberry.com/how-sign-convert-and-install-android-files-your-blackberry-playbook-using-windows-or-mac. NOW THE ANDROID STUDIO IS ABOUT 1.7GB. Now what i'll be like you to note that it is very easy to develop personal free apps but for you to monetize it with ad banners, you need to be creative on the app you are developing or else you will not make anything. The concept is this, Linda Ikeji and I believe Nairaland started making money from ad banners from google before the platform grew to stand alone and accommodate other forms of advertising. Now you can start with a mobile blog or mobile site. The idea is the more installs you have the more monet you'll make per impression. I believe you all understand the term CPM i.e cost per impression. Most people now will start a free blog either with wordpress or blogger and will be working to get acceptance from google adsense to monetize the blog or they place affiliate links on the blog just to make money. Google is a big company so they know the tricks in the books on how people tend to fake traffic to get impressions thereby exploiting the system, but with a mobile blog for instance you get accepted by admob by google easily through the platform i use and google knows you can't fake installs of the apps because they control playstore. You make more money if you can find clients to develop mobile apps for which the client will pay for but to be honest with you it is not easy getting a client but you can always be creative in your manner of approach to a client. For instance using the appsmoment platform it is very esy to create a video streaming website with links to a facebook page, twitter handle. website for news and youtube for video streaming. This is a good application for churches and consultancy firms to always keep in touch with people. The main issue will be to include submission to blackberry world in your proposal to them, to be honest with you it is not that easy to submit to blackberry world you'll need to create a bb id you dont need to have a bb for that and you'll have to open a vendor account and wait for approval after which you'll need to go through the process of submission. THAT IS FOR ANOTHER CLASS IF I HAVE THE TIME. The main isue is that you dont just put all your efforts on getting clients you can also be creative to develop personal apps to make money. This is more easier than blog sites. Now to correct the impression of some people who posted scam shit on the thread. Oga go to appsmoment and register for a business account if you wish. It is $99 but because i work with a reseller that is why i can give limited number of people a fee of $15 promo price. You can check on there site for video tutorials on how to really make recurrent and constant income from your app business. To encourage people to patronize my reseller, i'm giving out all the softwares mentioned above free after you have registered for a business account. That is why i said if you're interested in partnering with us to start your own training program people then you must have a business account. It comes with the Video lectures in a CD. To download the video lectures online is tasking, total of 930MB for the videos on the platform. Please you are free to ask me any question, I'll continue the class shortly. Till then happy new month. You can send a mail to mobicomtech01@gmail.com if you're interested in the partnership for ore details.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Hunry:
stagger must hear this

LOL, so you've taken note of @Stagger too.
Following
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Hunry: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
G12:

Following
hehehe....yes oh! Stagger i wan learn oh,reply my pm
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Op, please I would like a personal discussion with you. I'm not interested in organising training, just need mentoring. Hope the 3k covers everything.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Hunry:

hehehe....yes oh! Stagger i wan learn oh,reply my pm

Bros, are you saying this is Stagger part 2. If na so, na im be say all things work together for good...
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Hunry: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2015
G12:

Bros, are you saying this is Stagger part 2. If na so, na im be say all things work together for good...
Nah, d OP's view on apps is different from what stagger said on anoda thread. i wanted him to see dis so as to know his view.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
G12:

Following

Pls who is stagger.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
G12:
Op, please I would like a personal discussion with you. I'm not interested in organising training, just need mentoring. Hope the 3k covers everything.

You can get my contact details from my signature. Like i stated earlier the platform i'm using to develop apps is call appsmoment and it is based in ukraine. It is one the best platforms currently. You can always get video tutorials on the website on how to use the platform and they'll continuously update your mail box with new video tutorials. The platform has been in existence since 2013. That said, the N3000 is the dollar equivalent of $15 @ N200 to a $1 on the re-seller platform i'm working with on this tutorial. As for mentorship i don't have a problem with that you can always contact me with questions and i'll be willing to give you answers

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'll like to know if anybody has checked on the platform i mentioned. To start with, do you know that the daystar mobile app was developed using appy pie platform. Now mobile app developers with coding knowledge know that they can save more time and stress by using the drag and drop platforms to develop mobile apps and it'll still do what it was intended for. Secondly a lot of people have a mind that once you come to share anything on this platform and you talk about a money being involved it is a scam. I don't blame nigerians, of course you need to be careful when it comes to dealing with people online, no matter there pedigree you must always stand guard. I believe it was on this same platform that a certain inspire motors who was an MOD and was always flaunting his credibility had issues with a client he was suppose to buy a car for. The truth is that transactions online no matter how you try be careful, know the kind of risk you can take. I'll continue my tutorial on generating ideas on the kind of free mobile apps to develop to earn with ad banners. I'm currently working on a mobile magazine for my state to connect citizens of my state worldwide with the raw news and information directly from the source. This is a kind of an app you can develop and publish on google store for people to download free. The catch is that a lot of people develop blogs for entertainment and how to cut corners or simply put cheat your way out on what ever and they put up konga affiliate links on the site which is very easy to get unlike jumia who are now trying to control how there brand is exposed. You can develop a mobile app with RSS feed from different online news agencies with a focus on football which is a big thing in nigeria now. You keep on getting stupid txt messages to get updates on a team and bla bla bla. You can have a mobile app that retrieves the latest news from the big clubs like Barca, Man U, Chealsea and co using RSS feed and you compute it in your app and you ask people to download free of charge to get the latest updates in the football world at there finger tips. The difference here is that instead of going to various sites to get news on sports the app will gather differnt new from different sites and bring it to a page and the reader just scrolls and checks any news of interest. I'll also talk about developing apps for unemployed people in the country. My team is currently working on something that i can't really share here. Now you are not exploiting unemployed people here by asking them to pay for certain information more like those information marketers do just to extract the little people have hustled for. You are doing two things here. The first is to find information that will be useful to them, it could be sourcing for vacancies on different sites online and you use their rss feed to link to your app or you have a certain controlled information that can give them daily tips by following your info. Info like football betting which i dont really support but it is huge. I've seen people come on NL to advertise their services on footbal betting and they ask you to subscribe. People will be skeptical to pay you when they know that you dont run a match fixing cartel. You can simply put an app on sport news updates so that google will accept your app in google store and you have a free blog from blogger which is connected to the app and you simply go there to drop whatever predictions you have. Now let us look at it critically. For every 1000 impression you get $10 assuming you have 5000 people download your app for free because nigerians bet a lot U can asked Baba Ijebu and co. $10 times 5 that is $50. Assuming it is for Baba ijebu that you give out free winning numbers on a daily basis that is going to be $50 daily, oga it is not magic but that is the truth, and you get to recieve your money using payoneer. I'll continue from here later.

Now on the training partnership, why i requested for partner is simple. The tools you'll need i.e the video tutorials and the Eclipse IDE environment and Android studio is a large file to download. I have those files already so i send it to you and you can simply use it to train people and also install it for them i'll always been available to answer your questions if you need my assistance. I can only give out the setup files to people that have a business account to develop unlimited applications because it will make more sense. You can get a free tester account on www.appsmoment.com so there is no harm in trying. Later
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
@OP, you got a mail.
Please reply.
Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
G12:
@OP, you got a mail.

Please reply.

Thanks.

i've seen the mail i'll definitely have the chat with you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by G12(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
mobicomtech01:

i've seen the mail i'll definitely have the chat with you.
Alright.
I'm anticipating that...
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by adahgold(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please @op elaborate about the radio streaming?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Hunry: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
Floreat
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
G12:

Alright.

I'm anticipating that...

You've got mail kindly respond
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by mobicomtech01: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
adahgold:
Please @op elaborate about the radio streaming?

I'll respond with explanation soon. I would have added the video tutorial URL from apps academy but some people might not be able to watch the video so I'll explain and also drop the video so that i can carry everybody along. It is very easy to develop a radio streaming app. All you need is to insert the streaming URL i.e either from shoutcast or from your client to a space provided for it. And you take care of the designs and a few dotting of the I's and the T's that is all. This is just a brush over, I'll elaborate more in my next post.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by horlus(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can you kindly let me have your email. Mine is bighorlus@gmail.com send me an email I can reply to
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by needinfo: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
mobicomtech01:

You can get my contact details from my signature. Like i stated earlier the platform i'm using to develop apps is call appsmoment and it is based in ukraine. It is one the best platforms currently. You can always get video tutorials on the website on how to use the platform and they'll continuously update your mail box with new video tutorials. The platform has been in existence since 2013. That said, the N3000 is the dollar equivalent of $15 @ N200 to a $1 on the re-seller platform i'm working with on this tutorial. As for mentorship i don't have a problem with that you can always contact me with questions and i'll be willing to give you answers
just have some few questions to ask. Out of appypie and appsmoment, which one is the best because i have seen lots of people making use of appypie and lots of review bout them.

Does one have options to insert their own banner in their app.i mean like html banner to advertise their own product or affiliate banner using either appsmoment or appypie.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by Jessman007(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Great
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by sunnychykes(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
following..
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Following cheesy
Re: How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding by adahgold(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
mobicomtech01:

I'll respond with explanation soon. I would have added the video tutorial URL from apps academy but some people might not be able to watch the video so I'll explain and also drop the video so that i can carry everybody along. It is very easy to develop a radio streaming app. All you need is to insert the streaming URL i.e either from shoutcast or from your client to a space provided for it. And you take care of the designs and a few dotting of the I's and the T's that is all. This is just a brush over, I'll elaborate more in my next post.

@op can you help some one create these app?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Cement To Shut Gboko Plant / CBN Resumes Sales Of Forex To Bdcs / ₦500, ₦1000 Denominations Most Commonly Counterfeited Banknotes- CBN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.