Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nairalanders, Please Advice. Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, Please Advice. Ideas Needed (434 Views)

N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Advice. Ideas Needed by imoh4king(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2013
Guys, please I need to raise the sum of N150,000 between now and Thursday. The money includes my house rent and borrowed money I ave to return becos that's the ultimatum date I was given. Please guys, what kind of job should I go and do or do you advise I go to a school or Church to beg. Please advise.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice. Ideas Needed by keemax(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Your case seems pathetic, but this is not a time for emotional dilly dally, because your creditors will soon make a request of your neck.
A lot of information is missing here, like - what skill(s) you have; what you do presently; if you are in a paid employment?

If you have a paid employment, I would request you seek for loan or other form of money assistance from your place of work, which you repay in installment from your salary .

Let me know what skill you have, I do not want to pre-empt you. Forget about begging.
Thanks.
If you have nothing doing to pay, I advise you talk and plead with your creditors to give you time and show them a detailed plan on how to pay your debts.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Shop Online.... / Genuine Job Seekers Are Needed / Cleaning/fumigation/floor Polishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.