Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) (2339 Views)

My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (2) (3) (4)

Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by Sugarbear007(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2013
Most of you will not believe this, but I just thought I should share anyway. Report reaching us has it that as at about 3pm yesterday, a Nigerian guy who schools in Houdegbe North American University Benin Republic (HNAUB) was arrested, due to his action of turning a fellow female student toa snake using black-magic.
The guy was said to be 100 Level Business Administration Students of the above named University. To cut the story short, they're freshers who wanted to make quick money. They wanted to drive exotic cars and oppresstheir fellow students who were struggling hard to complete their education.
This culprit traveled down to Port-Novo for the rituals. Pictures of two girls were found inthe box which contained the snake. The Snake in the box is actually one of the girls that was used, while the second girl's head had already been chopped off.
It was a girl that stays in the same compoundwith them that noticed their strange movements and she then reported them to the police. Some of their girlfriends have actually been declared missing for some days now but no one ever imagined that they could have been used for money rituals until the moment they were arrested.
People thought the girls had done their"crayfish waka" as usual, not knowing that the girls have been used for rituals.
They killed those young girls all for fast cash. Ladies beware!

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/153790_undergraduate-turns-fellow-student-into-snake-for-money-rituals-photos

Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by coolgb(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2013
Yahoo plus or multiplication
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by Les: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2013
How did you know dat d girl is actually d snake, did she transform or speak or did anything of sort? Well.... Gat to comment fast b4 this is moved to crime section where i would comment know more because i was being b****d by one ting like dat known as "intimacy Annihilates" grin
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by pastie(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Doesnt he have name angry angry
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by bedford101(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by Les: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2013
pastie: Doesnt he have name angry angry
believe me, he doesn't.... If he had a name, it woulda been mentioned or are you telling me dat you dont know d named and nameless group of ppl on nairaland?? "intimacy annihilates" i hail thee o.....
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by pinky21(f): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
W O N D E R S dey say wil neva end. Moni wil drive som pple mad
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by pastie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Les: believe me, he doesn't.... If he had a name, it woulda been mentioned or are you telling me dat you dont know d named and nameless group of ppl on nairaland?? "intimacy annihilates" i hail thee o.....
now i got it wink
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by angeldaniels(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Omg
Re: Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013

What Do You Do When Your Wife Earns Much More Than You Do?? / Example Of A Good Husband Material (photo) / Tenants Wahala