Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Internet Services In Calabar - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Services In Calabar (1993 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? / Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Services In Calabar by ToTolistic: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2008
I will be moving to Calabar shortly from Port Harcourt please can someone assure me things are better there in regards to good reliable and reasonably fast internet? and if anyone knows a good company then could you give me some ideas? I mean real solid ones and not self promotional one unless u a give something to back it up! Thank you for your help
Re: Internet Services In Calabar by packa(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hey,

If you will be migrating from your location down to calabar, you should put somethings into consideration. Your purpose of coming is it for biz or pleasure? The town is kool but I have to advice you if you are not the principle type you surely loose focus. And i assure you there lot's of reliable ISP's that can give u the kind of internet services you will be needing when u are around.
Re: Internet Services In Calabar by ToTolistic: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2008
Im moving for as mixture of both I suppose for business because I intend to work but my work is mostly flexible and can be done from any location and for the pleasure of getting out of Port Harcourt! But Im happy to hear that my work should go more smoothly there as good ISPs in port harcourt seem hard to come by and that is severly affecting profits I need a good solid uninterrupted service even if its not 24 hours a day anything that doesnt cut me off every 5 minutes and that is a little faster than it was in 1970 I would be happy as its not what im recieving at the moment.
Re: Internet Services In Calabar by kenflipper(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2008
www.Kennwebdesigner.com

world's easiest website builder and hosting plan
you don't have to be a computer software engineer to own a website.
Website with web building tools as easy as typing a key board.
No more credit card barrier, payment in naira also available.
Re: Internet Services In Calabar by packa(m): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2008
Hello T,

Well I have read your post. Siince you said it's for both biz nd pleasure it's aight. Fill free to alret me when you are in town atleast i can hook you up with one of the best ISP in the town.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Attempts Design Of 5naira Note Using Coreldraw(pics) / Neat Acer For Sale / Looking for Asus n76vz to buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.