Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

British Authorities Have Gone Mad - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Authorities Have Gone Mad (4155 Views)

Ten Questions For The Ukrainian Authorities / British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2008
Don't say mum and dad, teachers told not to assume pupils have heterosexual parents

Summary: Teachers should not assume that their pupils have a "mum and dad" under guidance aimed at tackling anti-gay bullying in schools.

It says primary pupils as young as four should be familiarised with the idea of same-sex couples to help combat homophobic attitudes.

Teachers should attempt to avoid assumptions that pupils will have a conventional family background, it urges.

It goes on to suggest the word "parents" may be more appropriate than "mum and dad", particularly in letters and emails to the child's home.

When discussing marriage with secondary pupils, teachers should also educate pupils about civil partnerships and gay adoption rights.

The guidance - produced for the Government by gay rights group Stonewall - will be formally launched today by Schools Secretary Ed Balls.

It states that children who call classmates "gay" should be treated the same as racists as part of a "zero tolerance" crackdown on the use of the word as an insult.

Teachers should avoid telling boys to "be a man" or accuse them of behaving like a "bunch of women".

This sort of rebuke "leads to bullying of those who do not conform to fixed ideas about gender", the guidance states.

At the same time, schools should encourage gay role models among staff, parents and governors. Homosexual staff should be able to discuss their private lives after the consultation with the head teacher.

In advice to gay staff, it states: "School culture and ethos determines how open staff are about their private lives, and you should therefore seek advice and guidance from your head."

The Department for Children, Schools and Families commissioned Stonewall to write the guidance jointly with lobby group Education Action Challenging Homophobia.

It says that pupils aged four to seven should "understand that not all pupils have a mum and a dad" and learn about different family structures.

Advice to teachers of 11 to 14-year-olds states: "Schools should make efforts to talk inclusively about same-sex parents, for example, avoid assuming all pupils will have a "mum and dad".

"When schools discuss marriage, they may also discuss civil partnership and adoption rights for gay people."

In a section on engaging with parents, it asks schools: "Do you talk about 'parents' instead of assuming all pupils have 'mum or a dad'?"

The advice goes on to urge teachers to challenge every derogatory use of the word gay to avert homophobic attitudes.

Examples include "those trainers are so gay", "that pencil case is so gay" or "you're such a gay boy".

One primary teacher quoted in the guidance said: "We hear 'gay' as a term of abuse every single day. The children may not know exactly what it means, but they know they are using it as an insult. That's why we need to tackle it at this stage."

Controversy over the semantics of the word erupted two years ago when the BBC ruled that Radio One DJ Chris Moyles was not being offensive to homosexuals by using the word "gay" to mean "rubbish".

The advice says: "It is important for all staff to challenge pupils, explaining the consequences of using 'gay' in a derogatory way.

"It might be time-consuming at first, but a consistent 'zero-tolerance' approach to such language is central to achieving progress and an environment in which being gay is not thought of as being inferior."

It adds: "Schools need to make it clear to pupils that homophobic comments are as serious as racist comments, and homophobic incidents are as serious as other forms of bullying."

Teachers should use every curriculum subject to nip discriminatory attitudes in the bud.

English lessons for teenagers, for example, could focus on the emotions of the gay Italian soldier Carlo in Captain Corelli's Mandolin.

The guidance is being published five years after the repeal of Section 28 - the law which banned the promotion of homosexuality in schools.

Ministers promised the move would make no difference to the teaching of homosexual matters but some critics have claimed the gay lobby is having a growing influence on pupils.

Next month is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender History Month, where pupils learn about apparently gay figures from history including Leonardo da Vinci, Oscar Wilde and James Dean.

Mr Balls, who will launch the anti-bullying guidance at a Stonewall conference today, said: "I am proud the Government and the department are being robust about this.

"It is our view that every school should have a clear policy on tackling all forms of bullying, including homophobic bullying."

http://www.thecctv.org/thecctv/newsroom/mumanddad.htm
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
School teachers will now teach kids to make them believe that homosexuality is a normal thing.

Very scary indeed: my kids have to grow up in Nigeria!!!
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Oracle14(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sodom and Gomorrah was not built in a day, it took some for of acceptability in their society till it became a culture, it became so bad there that it was law for the citizens to grab strangers in the city for their acts, well nothing is really new in this world, its slowly happening again in the Uk and they are beging to brain wash the next generation to be gay, Bi, or just straight and accept the other as a normal part of life.
Its a shame.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2008
School teachers will now teach kids to make them believe that homosexuality is a normal thing.

homosexuality is normal, it happens among most animals. most scientists are leaning towards a genetic cause for homosexuality. there are much bigger issues such as crime and corruption. homosexuality should be the least of ur worries
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

homosexuality is normal, it happens among most animals. most scientists are leaning towards a genetic cause for homosexuality. there are much bigger issues such as crime and corruption. homosexuality should be the least of your worries

homosexuality is abnormal and I dont care what western scientists try to tell me about it. corruption and crime they are not so much worse than homosexuality.

I'd rather not have my kids raised thinking that it is normal to be homosexual. I'd rather my kids do not get influenced so much by western madness as to become homosexuals
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by DRANOEL(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
homosexualism is abnormal,this madness should stop
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by lucabrasi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
homosexuality is abnormal and im really scared for children in this century especially the ones in their formative years in western world,cause where is all these going to stop,first it was womens right which was fair enough and an excellent thing but it now go soo abused that we can see the result,next it was children's rights which was an excellent thing as well but has been soo abused now as well ,now its not just us accepting gay s but now they r tryna drill and instill it into innocent children,next it ll be paedophiles being acceptable,necrophilia being acceptable and bestiality because its a free world, our culture and morals are the only thing we have left as africans and i hope ppl who have children in western world will see this as a serious warning and take more steps to insulate their children against this devilish influences and if possible take them to a good school in nigeria
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by 4Him(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2008
homosexuality is abnormal . . . gradually we are begining to push the queer orientation of a few demented individuals as "normal" . . . God help us.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by doyin13(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2008
Abegi. . . . .I was so homophobic before eh.

Until I discovered my dog was gay.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by lucabrasi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
doyin13:

Abegi. . . . .I was so homophobic before eh.

Until I discovered my dog was gay.

well at least you didnt force it down anyone's throat like they r doing now,
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2008

homosexuality is abnormal and I don't care what western scientists try to tell me about it. corruption and crime they are not so much worse than homosexuality.

it's not abnormal, it happens all across the animal spectrum, it is natural. homosexuality happens between consenting adults, while crime affects u.

I'd rather not have my kids raised thinking that it is normal to be homosexual. I'd rather my kids do not get influenced so much by western madness as to become homosexuals

no they are teaching tolerance and acceptance. if u hate western madness so much, why don't u move to nigeria where the country is more messed up. homophobia is disgusting.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by 4Him(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

it's not abnormal, it happens all across the animal spectrum, it is natural. homosexuality happens between consenting adults, while crime affects u.

Since when did we become animals? When will they start teaching tolerance of those who eat grass since animals also do so?

bawomolo:

no they are teaching tolerance and acceptance. if u hate western madness so much, why don't u move to nigeria where the country is more messed up. homophobia is disgusting.

What a fraud. The same people who ban the freedom to wear your religious insignia, the same hypocrites who wont let our children learn creationism in school, the same people who banned our children from being able to say the simple Lord's prayer every morning in school claiming it is brainwashing the children are now teaching "tolerance and acceptance" of homosexuality? shocked

More like pushing it down our throats. If my child cant be taught about God in his elementary class neither should he be forced to accept living like an animal.

1 Like

Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by folem: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=71578.msg1382569#msg1382569

denex:

homosexuality is not natural, just like suicide it is very very abnormal that is why we can't just leave them alone.

Abi suicidal people, no be themselves them wan kill? Why you think say people suppose stop them? Because that is not what they were created to do.

Homosexuality is immoral, it is evil, it is demonic and now it is spreading among underage children because of the favourable stance taken by the satellite media on homosexuality.

It must be curbed now. God hates it, man hates it, animals hate it, hell, even machines hate it.

What is wrong with you people? How man go put prick inside man nyash?!

These are the kinds of things that make me believe that God is powerless if at all he exists. How can he possibly sit and watch all this happen? It's disgusting jare.

Next thing some people will start advocating for the right to practice bestiality. Yes. How much different is it from homosexuality? Man wey fit plug man, e go fit plug dog!

@denex, you failed to answer my previous question.

Bonobos are the closest to humans among the primates and they are  naturally bi-sexual.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

Homosexual Activity Among Animals Stirs Debate

Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it. So go the lyrics penned by US. songwriter Cole Porter.

Porter, who first hit it big in the 1920s, wouldn't risk parading his homosexuality in public. In his day "the birds and the bees" generally meant only one thing—sex between a male and female.

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates.

Wild birds exhibit similar behavior. There are male ostriches that only court their own gender, and pairs of male flamingos that mate, build nests, and even raise foster chicks.

Filmmakers recently went in search of homosexual wild animals as part of a National Geographic Ultimate Explorer documentary about the female's role in the mating game. (The film, Girl Power, will be screened in the US this Saturday at 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m PT on MSNBC TV.)

The team caught female Japanese macaques engaged in intimate acts which, if observed in humans, would be in the X-rated category.

"The homosexual behavior that goes on is completely baffling and intriguing," says National Geographic Ultimate Explorer correspondent, Mireya Mayor. "You would have thought females that want to be mated, especially over their fertile period, would be seeking out males."

Well, perhaps, in a roundabout way, they are seeking males, suggests primatologist Amy Parish.

She argues that female macaques may enhance their social position through homosexual intimacy which in turn influences breeding success. Parish says, "Taking something that's nonreproductive, like mounting another female—if it leads to control of a resource or acquisition of a resource or a good alliance partner, that could directly impact your reproductive success."

Sexual Gratification

On the other hand, they could just be enjoying themselves, suggests Paul Vasey, animal behavior professor at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. "They're engaging in the behavior because it's gratifying sexually or it's sexually pleasurable," he says. "They just like it. It doesn't have any sort of adaptive payoff."

Matthew Grober, biology professor at Georgia State University, agrees, saying, "If [sex] wasn't fun, we wouldn't have any kids around. So I think that maybe Japanese macaques have taken the fun aspect of sex and really run with it."

The bonobo, an African ape closely related to humans, has an even bigger sexual appetite. Studies suggest 75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual. Frans de Waal, author of Bonobo: The Forgotten Ape, calls the species a "make love, not war" primate. He believes bonobos use sex to resolve conflicts between individuals.

Other animals appear to go through a homosexual phase before they become fully mature. For instance, male dolphin calves often form temporary sexual partnerships, which scientists believe help to establish lifelong bonds. Such sexual behavior has been documented only relatively recently. Zoologists have been accused of skirting round the subject for fear of stepping into a political minefield.

"There was a lot of hiding of what was going on, I think, because people were maybe afraid that they would get into trouble by talking about it," notes de Waal. Whether it's a good idea or not, it's hard not make comparisons between humans and other animals, especially primates. The fact that homosexuality does, after all, exist in the natural world is bound to be used against people who insist such behavior is unnatural.

In the US., in particular, the moral debate over this issue rages on. Many on the religious right regard homosexuality as a sin. And only this month, President Bush vowed to continue his bid to ban gay marriages after the Senate blocked the proposal.

Already, cases of animal homosexuality have been cited in successful court cases brought against states like Texas, where gay sex was, until recently, illegal.

Yet scientists say we should be wary of referring to animals when considering what's acceptable in human society. For instance, infanticide, as practiced by lions and many other animals, isn't something people, gay or straight, generally approve of in humans.

Human Homosexuality

So how far can we go in using animals to help us understand human homosexuality? Robin Dunbar is a professor of evolutionary psychology at the University of Liverpool, England. "The bottom line is that anything that happens in other primates, and particularly other apes, is likely to have strong evolutionary continuity with what happens in humans," he said.

Dunbar says the bonobo's use of homosexual activity for social bonding is a possible example, adding, "One of the main arguments for human homosexual behavior is that it helps bond male groups together, particularly where a group of individuals are dependent on each other, as they might be in hunting or warfare."

For instance, the Spartans, in ancient Greece, encouraged homosexuality among their elite troops. "They had the not unreasonable belief that individuals would stick by and make all efforts to rescue other individuals if they had a lover relationship," Dunbar added.

Another suggestion is that homosexuality is a developmental phase people go through. He said, "This is similar to the argument of play in young animals to get their brain and muscles to work effectively and together. Off the back of this, there's the possibility you can get individuals locked into this phase for the rest of their lives as a result of the social environment they grow up in."

But he adds that homosexuality doesn't necessarily have to have a function. It could be a spin-off or by-product of something else and in itself carries no evolutionary weight."

He cites sexual gratification, which encourages procreation, as an example. "An organism is designed to maximize its motivational systems," he adds.

In other words, if the urge to have sex is strong enough it may spill over into nonreproductive sex, as suggested by the actions of the bonobos and macaques. However, as Dunbar admits, there's a long way to go before the causes of homosexuality in humans are fully understood.

He said, "Nobody's really investigated this issue thoroughly, because it's so politically sensitive. It's fair to say all possibilities are still open."

For more on animal homosexuality check out
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6066606.stm
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101990426-23309,00.html

Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2008

Since when did we become animals? When will they start teaching tolerance of those who eat grass since animals also do so?

human are higher animals, u are closely related to many of them.

the same hypocrites who wont let our children learn creationism in school

creationism was shown not to be a science. enroll ur kid in a missionary school if u want them to be taught that kind of stuff

More like pushing it down our throats. If my child can't be taught about God in his elementary class neither should he be forced to accept living like an animal.

hmm, u can enroll your kid in a world religions class. science is separate from religion. you are an animal by the way
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by 4Him(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

human are higher animals, u are closely related to many of them.

If humans are "higher" animals then why are we so eager to go back to the depraved depths of "lower" animals?

bawomolo:

creationism was shown not to be a science. enroll your kid in a missionary school if u want them to be taught that kind of stuff

Is homosexuality a science? Enrol your kid in a school for animals if you want them to be taught that stuff.

bawomolo:

hmm, u can enroll your kid in a world religions class. science is separate from religion. you are an animal by the way

Why is homosexuality being reinforced in school then? You'd assume such nonsense would only be reserved for classes on sex education eh?
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2008

If humans are "higher" animals then why are we so eager to go back to the depraved depths of "lower" animals?

we share the same genetic traits with them, see bonobo's.

Is homosexuality a science? Enrol your kid in a school for animals if you want them to be taught that stuff.

homosexuality isn't been taught, just acknowledged

Summary: Teachers should not assume that their pupils have a "mum and dad" under guidance aimed at tackling anti-gay bullying in schools.

it's to curb bullying and violence. were u attacked in school for being christian?? no one would suspend u for screaming i am a Christian

Why is homosexuality being reinforced in school then? You'd assume such nonsense would only be reserved for classes on sex education eh?

they are not teaching homosexuality just accepting gay parents exist. big difference
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by 4Him(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
bawomolo:

we share the same genetic traits with them, see bonobo's.

All humans share 99% of their DNA despite us having glaringly different characteristics.
What part of our DNA we share with lower animals is extremely low.

bawomolo:

homosexuality isn't been taught, just acknowledged

No, its being reinforced by cleverly targetting very young children who have not formed an opinion of the world around them just yet.

bawomolo:

it's to curb bullying and violence. were u attacked in school for being christian?? no one would suspend u for screaming i am a Christian

they are not teaching homosexuality just accepting gay parents exist. big difference

you and i know that is a bald-faced lie. Do 4yr olds even know what it means to be a bully or a homosexual?
Can 4yr olds understand heterosexual sex?
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
Just watching and letting 4Him answer this man who would rather have his children grow up to become homosexuals
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
Is this not pushing it down their throats?

"Schools should make efforts to talk inclusively about same-sex parents

why the efforts to teach them about abnormal families?
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by 4Him(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
I quote from the main text . . .

It says primary pupils as young as four should be familiarised with the idea of same-sex couples to help combat homophobic attitudes.
Teachers should attempt to avoid assumptions that pupils will have a conventional family background, it urges.

- Why should a child as young as 4 be indoctrinated AGAINST HIS WILL about homosexuality? Do we teach 4 yr olds about heterosexual sex and condoms?

It goes on to suggest the word "parents" may be more appropriate than "mum and dad", particularly in letters and emails to the child's home.

- First the term "Jesus Christ" has been banned from our schools in the name of "teaching tolerance" . . . the word "God" is no longer acceptable in our classrooms . . . pretty soon "mom and dad" will become an endangered word. This is obviously what Bawomolo assumes is merely "encouraging".

Teachers should avoid telling boys to "be a man" or accuse them of behaving like a "bunch of women".

- What next? We should start buying dolls for our boys and teaching them to make their hair and polish their nails?

"It might be time-consuming at first, but a consistent 'zero-tolerance' approach to such language is central to achieving progress and an environment in which being gay is not thought of as being inferior."

- Sounds more like a language of force thinly veiled as a "suggestion".

Teachers should use every curriculum subject to nip discriminatory attitudes in the bud.

- Including language and science classes? Where these not the same people who kicked all talk of the bible out of our classrooms?

These same people who stopped our 4yr olds from having the priviledge to pray in class now want us to endure them sitting through ours of sexual indoctrination in the name of "tolerance"?
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
As soon as my son got back here for secondary education and they started teaching him about pillars of is'lam and hindu religion, I knew I had to return him to Nigeria to get the best of secondary education especially when one considers that they play to learn here and hard work is not part of the British ethos. Even when we changed his school, it was the same government curriculum so we decided enough was enough of the nonsense. We took action before they destroy all the effort we put in to raise a decent child.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ topic

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2008
All humans share 99% of their DNA despite us having glaringly different characteristics.
What part of our DNA we share with lower animals is extremely low.

no we don't, the bonobo is the closest human relative. where did u get the 99% stat from??

- Why should a child as young as 4 be indoctrinated AGAINST HIS WILL about homosexuality? Do we teach 4 yr olds about heterosexual sex and condoms?

how do u known it is AGAINST HIS WILL are u a mindreader now??

No, its being reinforced by cleverly targetting very young children who have not formed an opinion of the world around them just yet.

the world around them includes homosexuals. contact with LGBT people are inevitable. such education would curb homophobia.

you and i know that is a bald-faced lie. Do 4yr olds even know what it means to be a bully or a homosexual?
Can 4yr olds understand heterosexual sex?

u do realize that older people are being taught in these schools, not only 4yr olds.

Advice to teachers of 11 to 14-year-olds states: "Schools should make efforts to talk inclusively about same-sex parents, for example, avoid assuming all pupils will have a "mum and dad".

why the efforts to teach them about abnormal families?

they are carefully educating these kids, so they dont end up as homophobic, bitter and racist as you are.

I knew I had to return him to Nigeria to get the best of secondary education

nigeria has the best of secondary education. u sure u have not drank too much emu??
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by JayFK(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
Blatant:

As soon as my son got back here for secondary education and they started teaching him about pillars of is'lam and hindu religion, I knew I had to return him to Nigeria to get the best of secondary education especially when one considers that they play to learn here and hard work is not part of the British ethos. Even when we changed his school, it was the same government curriculum so we decided enough was enough of the nonsense. We took action before they destroy all the effort we put in to raise a decent child.

Because of course, Children should not be taught religious tolerance and tolerance for those of different sexual orientation from them. wow
You know in Nigerian secondary schools, people beat up gays right? The whole point of the thing is to reduce hostility and violence to gays and for people to accept it not hide it or get violent about it. If you dont want that then stick your children in a Catholic school or something.
The whole point of it is "Acceptance" and "Tolerance". Keyword here being "tolerance", just because they teach it is normal does not mean a perfectly heterosexual kid will attempt to sodomize you in your sleep.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by deor03(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
yeah,

The british have gone kolo. The was a gay exhibition for 2 months in a popular university in scotland. Also a law is coming out soon to " protect" these people.

Surely my children CANNOT grow up in the UK.

I thinks this should just another oppurtunity for AFRICA to get it acts right. The current power houses are crumbling. Check out the collapse of the previous empires, history is about to repeat itself!
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by bawomolo(m): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2008
The british have gone kolo. The was a gay exhibition for 2 months in a popular university in scotland. Also a law is coming out soon to " protect" these people.

were u forced to attend the gay exhibition?? if not, mind ur business. amebo

I thinks this should just another oppurtunity for AFRICA to get it acts right. The current power houses are crumbling. Check out the collapse of the previous empires, history is about to repeat itself!

gays are going to ruin the UK, lol.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by presido1: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2008
@Bawomolo
Are u one of them?

@
The end is fast approaching, only God will save us from all these western brain wash. One day Pedos will have their right to preach for acceptance and tolerance in British society. They will even have their flag and clubs then some of us will come here to tell us rubbish.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Teriba(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2008
Is there any homosexual on this thread? If you couldn`t identify yourself, that means there is something very abnormal about being gay
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2008
eyah . . .so what happens to 'freedom' , 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' ? it seems that most people who keep on ranting about the above are more intereested in a conditional freedom.

freedom also means putting up with people with a different worldview, sexual orienataion, etc.

if you can't deal with liberty, leave and come back to naija where homosexuality is a crime.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by yimiton(f): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2008
Homosexuality is horrible and it's scaring the hell of of me that it's literally being encouraged in some countries. It's shameful that people now compare and defend themselves with behaviours animals exibit which are suppose to be lower then human beings.
If animals become role models for human beings, what is the difference between they and the so called lower animals. Meanwhile, I don't believe that animals practice homosexuality no matter what our western scientists tell us neither will it make it right if for some weired reasons, they do.    

I really wish the world will take example for Iraq where homosexuals, lesbians and paedophiles are beheaded without even being given a second chance. The terrible sin of homosexuality will be greatly reduced.
deor03:

yeah,

Surely my children CANNOT grow up in the UK.

I agree with you and see Europe as a whole, not just a country crumbling, and what a great fall it shall be.
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
presido1:

@Bawomolo
Are u one of them?

@
The end is fast approaching, only God will save us from all these western brain wash. One day Pedos will have their right to preach for acceptance and tolerance in British society. They will even have their flag and clubs then some of us will come here to tell us rubbish.

they already have their own clubs, but they dont have to teach children to accept their abnormality as if it is normal.

Why doesn't the government leave the children and let them grow up to decide whether or not homosexuality is an abnormality?

They want to teach children that homosexuality is normal so that some of the children will want to try it out. No be small thing
Re: British Authorities Have Gone Mad by Blatant: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2008
bawomolo:

they are carefully educating these kids, so they don't end up as homophobic, bitter and racist as you are.

nigeria has the best of secondary education. u sure u have not drank too much emu??

Does any school ever make EFFORTS talk inclusively about heterosexualism? Kids decide for themselves as they grow.

I'd rather be homophobic than expose my children to people who want to encourage them to become homosexuals. BTW, can you measure the extent of my bitterness? and when did it become that if someone has refused to sell his soul to colo-mentality like you seem to have, that person is necessarily racist?

Please tell me exactly where I stated that Nigeria has the best of secondary education.
I can confirm to you that almost every Nigerian I know who finished secondary school in Nigeria and moved to the UK for Univeristy education excels and I also know that Nigerians who come for post grad almost always excel exceptionally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Algeria Declare War On Israel / Ukraine Attacks Russian Capital Moscow With Drone Strikes / Trump Releases List Of Nigerian Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.