Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) (23345 Views)

Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by LailaIkeji1: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Things Iyanya have done to wow his Abuja fans.

Iyanya and Vector worked as sales attendants for 30minutes at the Exclusive Stores, Abuja today. They are currently in Abuja for Iyanya's concert which will hold tommorrow at the International Conference Centre in Abuja.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/iyanya-and-vector-work-as-sales.html

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by CeCeBillz(f): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Coool one guysgrin unlike davido always proud of wat I don't kwsad

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by ideee03(f): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice one guys...good publicity.
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by LaParisienne(f): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who's Iyanya between the two of them? Can't really tell
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Every rat wants to host a concert these days. Shey na only im one and a half hit songs e go perform for concert?

Only accomplished peeps such as Psquare, Wizkid, Tuface etc that have countless hits and can perform their repertoire of popular songs for hours should host these concerts abeg. Make this small boy go work harder sing more hit songs before e begin dream of concert.

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
[size=13pt]Iyanya should donate some muscle to Vector.[/size]

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by slimyem: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
pro01: Every rat wants to host a concert these days. Shey na only im one and a half hit songs e go perform for concert?

Only accomplished peeps such as Psquare, Wizkid, Tuface etc that have countless hits and can perform their repertoire of popular songs for hours should host these concerts abeg. Make this small boy go work harder sing more hit songs before e begin dream of concert.
Bad belle porsin..undecided

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by DukeNija(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Iyanya should donate some muscle to Vector.[/size]

He doesn't need it! Life is not by muscle grin

31 Likes

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by oboy3(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin ,lol@ DONATE
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by olokpa11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
pro01: Every rat wants to host a concert these days. Shey na only im one and a half hit songs e go perform for concert?

. dickhead,it's not a concert but his album launch!! Be informed b4 u blab

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
olokpa11: dickhead,it's not a concert but his album launch!! Be informed b4 u blab
Coconot head, no be everybody fail comprehension for school like you (assuming you had any kind of formal education). No wonder wey na olokpa you be. Na the kind job wey fit oloriburuku like you be that.
Things Iyanya have done to wow his Abuja fans.
Iyanya and Vector worked as sales attendants for 30minutes at the Exclusive Stores, Abuja today. They are currently in Abuja for Iyanya's concert which will hold tommorrow at the International Conference Centre in Abuja.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/iyanya-and-vector-work-as-sales.html

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
slimyem: Bad belle porsin..undecided
Sour belle old mama.

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by chucksbadt(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
der 2 tins involved here; its either iyanya is too big or vector is slim

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
When i saw the title,i thought it meant they were sales attendants b4 hitting it big in music...until i saw ''today''#sms

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by chucksbadt(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
CeCe Billz: Coool one guysgrin unlike davido always proud of wat I don't kwsad

hmmm...hw cme a girl was 1st to comment?....guys una dey 4k up ooooo
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by CeCeBillz(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chie e no easy to be de first to comment oh grin
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by pekelepekele(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Iyanya should stop going to gym jor . He is short and he is still carrying weight very soon he will be the most ugliest male singer . The guy come be like Vector bodyguard

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by CeCeBillz(f): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Don't be jealousy na ur time go soon come grin
chucksbadt:

hmmm...hw cme a girl was 1st to comment?....guys una dey 4k up ooooo

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by chucksbadt(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
pekelepekele: Iyanya should stop going to gym jor . He is short and he is still carrying weight very soon he will be the most ugly male singer

jealousy; u no dey shame!....do u fnk its easy to gym?....dey der dey criticize!!...

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by CeCeBillz(f): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Did I say jealousy?cheesy I tire oh! *Jealous*
CeCe Billz: Don't be jealousy na ur time go soon come grin

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by colombiana: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Fame comes wit a lot of gifts. All av got to say.
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by 190: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
this iyanayana is just a f-o-o-l

same with that other GOAT called Chuddy K

hiss

#Teamwizkid#
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by touchmeder: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Every rat wants to host a concert these days. Shey na only im one and a half hit songs e go perform for concert?

Too harsh jare

Only accomplished peeps such as Psquare, Wizkid, Tuface etc that have countless hits and can perform their repertoire of popular songs for[b] hours[/b] should host these concerts abeg. Make this small boy go work harder sing more hit songs before e begin dream of concert.

Very very very true.Iyanya has just about two/three hits or so. Vector well i can only think of the one he did with tuface(get down) and maybe Angeli feat 9ice (my humble opinion tho so many may disagree) Well goodluck to them grin smiley

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by 190: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
pekelepekele: Iyanya should stop going to gym jor . He is short and he is still carrying weight very soon he will be the most ugliest male singer . The guy come be like Vector bodyguard

very ugly GOAT

dunno wat he feels like
he should not go and marry undecided

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by 190: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
they are supposed to be sales reps

and they are LICKING ICE CREAM on duty (1st pic)
how can they work for only 30mins

wat are they tryna feel like undecided undecided

esp that phooool called iyanayan angry angry

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by chucksbadt(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
CeCe Billz: Did I say jealousy?cheesy I tire oh! *Jealous*

hmmm....did your English teacher die early?

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by CeCeBillz(f): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hahahah mind urself oh grin
chucksbadt:

hmmm....did your English teacher die early?
Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by fittty(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2013

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by lightheart(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013

Iyanya's muscles no near Vector punchlines!

Re: Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) by okgerald(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Is vector chopping money? I like his raps.

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos / Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video