Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) (23343 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by queensera(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
In a recent interview with HipTv, Wizkid was asked why there hasn’t been any official picture of himself with Drake, despite the pair featuring each other in their songs.

He Replied:

“Do you know how many people i hang out with on a daily basis that i don’t post the pictures? Do you know how many people that i know that i talk to and nobody even knows we’re friends.. There’s a lot of them. I don’t really care about pictures or other stuff, I’m more of my work.

What does a picture have to prove? that we hangout or we chill? We do that so why should i have to post it. I’m not that kind of person, i’m more of the music and i care about my music, so just enjoy the music. That’s all i’m here to deliver to my people, Accept it.

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTo8sRb0lN8

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/wizkid-reveals-why-theres-no-photo-of.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Doctormarrvin: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Should we na fry Akpu? Wizkid doesn't need drake's recognition to be international.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Kufie(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

That educated elite is a very big goat.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by danduchi(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
I really don't care right now.... Buhari must just go

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by neonly: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange

Thunder fire u

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by JIGHU(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
HE is lying ....they never met

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Millz404(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Fdf[quote][/quote]
Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
frdtgdsgfsfg grstfg ytd yeas lgtswa
Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Goodiebabe(f): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Let's assume its true... yea u hangout wit drake and work wit him...buh why dint he appear in come closer music video?..Oh he was there and u chose not to show him.. pls let's hear word

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by 9jacelebrity: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
More ENTERTAINMENT NEWS AND MUSIC available at NAIJACELEBRITY.COM

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by KendrickAyomide: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by iamdino1: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
My man
Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
grin

neonly:

Thunder fire u

Thank you for helping me tell him, I was about saying the same thing

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by adaksbullet: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
That's his whot am alway telled ppls that his think am lied that am haved PHE on eglish study, SMS on socialstudy, EME on physis

While we I posted it too social medium?undecided

Mr bill gate his come too mine as first b4 he his went too naija leaders, while we I posted it? undecided are u know that his reel name his billiki gateri? We that we are closer too him his know undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Richkid97(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Wizkid For President

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerian celebrity will meet Drake & not post it?

Lmao grin

This dude is lyin'

The same Wizkid that was actin' like an upcomin' artist after takin' pictures with Nicki Miinaj all of a sudden he doesn't "have time for Drake"? ?

grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Gangster1ms: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Story..

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Richkid97(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Click like if you think Wizkid is better than Davido

Click share if you think Davido is the better than Wizkid

34 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Fesomu(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Oro radarada but u fit post u and Chris brown right? Alabosi

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Venice789: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2018
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by superfelix: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2018
dey whine yurself there! ..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Fesomu(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Terminator1234g:

#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Oga despite your sarcasm, my pvc is next to me and it's for Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Andyblaze: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by johnkey: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Terminator1234g:

#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
who else saw the humor in this post lol.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Look at the childish rambling. Smh.

All I see is unnecessary pride plus masked inferiority complex. What is there in a picture?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by fiercehillz(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
He should just swallow his pride and admit. Drake never came closer jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by SHEAU(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Terminator1234g post=66603320]Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.

#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.[/quote
Clown!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Lies! But he posted the one with Nicki Minaj

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by bigplayerz(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Wizkid thats because drake didnt want to do a video with you and also didnt want to take pictures with you. Na only him voice him use bless you

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by tableshaker: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Terminator1234g:

#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
do you even have heart

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) / Zubby Michael Involved In Ghastly Car Accident / Tiktoker Esther Raphael Aka Buba Girl Leak More Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.