Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,366 members, 7,839,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument (12625 Views)

PDP Crisis Caused By Post-election Trauma – Metuh / Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Wukari Crisis Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by informatix: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2013
outrage: [size=14pt]this is nothing religious! They had an argumeent, one happens to be a muslim and the other a christain!
This is what wazobia FM did, cause havoc and pass false information. Which resulted into the killings of innocent workers.
Nairaland reaches out to more people, one villager can read this in jos or in kaduna or in kano and start his own, thereby causing a chain reaction..
You guys should be careful how you caption FP material.

[/size]

I am expecting NL to be close down as well.
NOBODY describe the incident better than you. Nigerians we funny can argument warrant someone to go home and bring Gun and shoot his argument opponent? Hahahaha. I remember the Man.u. Fan that killed 2 chelsea fans in portharcourt with his Car after champs league final. We funny.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Reference(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2013
INNO18: WTF! ''gunned down''? What in the world would make one Gun down someone over an arguement?

Ask pistol pistorius.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Bluemosquito(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2013
korrej: MUST THEY INCLUDE 'MUSLIM' IN THE ARTICLE? CANT HE JUST BE A PLAYER WITHOUT THE ADJECTIVE?
no. It is a well established fact that islamist always draw first blood. In our country, it is either muslim kill this, islamist bomb that, alhaji sponsor this, etc.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by mbhs139(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2013
chiover: I know say na chelsea agboro fans go start d fyt

oluwadare26:

I wonder how its easy 4 some to thinks with their Anus

Shay, huna wan start huna own for here? Ok, who go shoot first? Idiots
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by mbhs139(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2013
Bluemosquito: no. It is a well established fact that islamist always draw first blood. In our country, it is either muslim kill this, islamist bomb that, alhaji sponsor this, etc.

Islam don surfer!

Just mention violence, and Islam comes to your mind.

Just about some hours ago, I was playing 'monkey post' with some undergraduate students inside the el-kanemi halls of residence at the university of lagos. you need to see how one of them was very disrespectful to me, not minding that i'm much more older than him, imagine, a year one student when i actually graduated in 2007 but stay and work on campus and need to keep fit.

now, this lad actually drew my anger, but my thought is, what would people say if they see me fighting with this little rat, wouldn't they label me as being jobless for playing football with these 'little rats'. i just walked away and let't be.

Now, as a muslim, what would Nlanders have said if I had dealt that guy with a dirty blow for being insulting to me, wey i fit born am, just because i come play ball with them?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by BinghiNya(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
christians on nairaland think like dolts.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Red-Light:
turkey or pakistan? undecided
Na only laugh i dey laugh u.olodo. we are talking about something important here our brothers and sisters are dieing because of ignorant u are talking of Turkey. u don,t even know which country ISLAMABAD is located sorry grow up.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by lafuria1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
this what fuels jos crisis till today. a disagreement over power, land or money between people causes a fight, one loses and the other win. the fight will end there if they are of same religion or tribe. But the moment the loser realizes that his opponent is of a different tribe or religion, he uses that to fuel the fight and everything escalate even though the initial fight was not as a result of religion or tribe. same thing is happening here. figthing over soccer isnt new, i have seen that happen in viewing centres and soccer pitches between rival streets, in this case there is loss of life, the victim family in an attempt to take revenge had to bring others into in by alerting them the guy who commited the crime was of different religion and must have been induce by it. its easy just go to village and shout muslims are killing christians ooo and boom wild wild west, everybody brings out his vest and gun. religion is so powerful that it makes one to see what is wrong as right.

2 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Suljosh: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
Agrika: Why are am i not suprised?
Gbagaun
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Yujin(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
As long as Northern muslims are concerned any little thing can degenerate to a religious crisis. Ordinary quarrel with a non muslim, any nearby church building would suffer it. Any political squabble, church buildings most times are torched leaving rival party offices untouched except on few cases. Northern Muslims do these because to them state and religion is thesame even in a multireligious society. Of course the Christians have learnt how to rise up to the task now unlike before. More of this will until northern muslims learn their lessons which I doubt they would in the nearest possible. Separate religion from state.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Suljosh: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Muslims muslims muslims!!! "Islamabad" capital of which country pls
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by mbhs139(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
la furia: this what fuels jos crisis till today. a disagreement over power, land or money between people causes a fight, one loses and the other win. the fight will end there if they are of same religion or tribe. But the moment the loser realizes that his opponent is of a different tribe or religion, he uses that to fuel the fight and everything escalate even though the initial fight was not as a result of religion or tribe. same thing is happening here. figthing over soccer isnt new, i have seen that happen in viewing centres and soccer pitches between rival streets in this case there is loss of life, the victim family in an attempt to take revenge had to bring others into in by alerting them the guy who commited the crime was of different religion and must have been induce by it. its easy just go to village and shout muslims are killing christians ooo and boom wild wild west, everybody brings out his vest and gun. religion is so powerful that it makes one to see what is wrong as right.

You are right. These things have been happening before now, and nobody sees them as religious crisis. but in nigeria of today, this is what has become the other of the day.

i can't remember how many times my street and my brothers street use to fight because of ball (we stay in the same house though but faces different street. i stay with my grandma, so i play for the street where i my grandma's room face) it was fun then men! we even take the fight to grandpa's sitting room upstairs. particularly when you feel the referee 'don do ojoro'.

that was when we were growing up. there was nothing like this one is igbo, hausa or yoruba, abi muslim or christian. every daddy and mummy in the neighborhood is your dad or mum: you are safe with them. they don't need to report you to your parents before you are dealt with when you do anything wrong. infact, just pray your parents don't get wind of it afterwards, because that would amount to double purnishement.

but what do you have this days, 'omo Igbo ni o, ma fowo kan o'

i cry
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by lacasa: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Yesterday, this sam site said the riot was due to a disagreement on a mosque today its a Christian shot by a muslim cos of football

Nairaland.. Lacks integrity undecided
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Football?This is crazy.That why i hate anything ball.May God help us in this country
big fool.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Archmed: they can gun themselves to hell for all I care as long as d innocent indigenes in Wukari can afford bowls of garr! anytime they so desire.*Wön ti jeun yo ni won Se pa ara wön*
archmed the dead terrorist
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
well i am not surprised! naija has always been infested with chronic, ricalcitrant illiterates!!! Fed Govt need to intervene ASAP
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Red-Light:
turkey or pakistan? undecided
ask d audience
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Encoredme(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hmmm, it seems to me that World war III will be triggered from the internet
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by UKBobo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Recreation football in Sweden = Peaceful
Recreation football in Nigeria = Death
The problem is not the sport but the people.

I played in an 11 x 11 with some Nigerian guys in East Ham - London. The game stopped due to fighting after 15 minutes. KMT embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Ola2njee: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
omoredia: That's a typical muslim for u! The same violence we see about arabs on the news everyday kill demselves like fowl!
......here dey come....wide -mouthed fool
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by oluwatunmishe(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
outrage: [size=14pt]this is nothing religious! They had an argumeent, one happens to be a muslim and the other a christain!
This is what wazobia FM did, cause havoc and pass false information. Which resulted into the killings of innocent workers.
Nairaland reaches out to more people, one villager can read this in jos or in kaduna or in kano and start his own, thereby causing a chain reaction..
You guys should be careful how you caption FP material.

[/size]

I am expecting NL to be close down as well.
na ur papa go close down ave always had d feelin u're 1 Of does mudafucka extremist itz ur religious broda we re reading abt 2da maybe itz ya turn amoro. #VEXED#
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by guvnor83: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Red-Light:
undecided
which schl did u attend, d capital of turkey is istanbul, so none of d above
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by guvnor83: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
This kind of report can snd d whole country on fire, expcialy volatile places lyk kano,kaduna,maiduguri and onisha, whn it comes footbal religious affliatn shldnt b a d major adjectives,
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by rawtruth(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Y is it that Nigerians cant tolerate each other? Although they are simply jobless.

Because their thieving and narrow-minded leaders have been too engrossed in the art of stealing public funds to preach the need for oneness and to demonstrate tolerance. That is part of the reason why word "slot" is now holy in the vocabulary of job seekers. Tribal and religious factors determine who among job seekers are on the "slots" allocated to those who are on the helms of the unfortunate 'ship' called 'Nigeria'.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
It was a christian dat shot a christian mistakenly. However d christian was in the quarellin syd of the muslims so he ws presumed 2 be a muslim! D xtian was actually a hunter passin by!
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Albedo27(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
korrej: MUST THEY INCLUDE 'MUSLIM' IN THE ARTICLE? CANT HE JUST BE A PLAYER WITHOUT THE ADJECTIVE?
why won't they include his religion? Ok, which football club does he play for? Would it had been beter 2 adjectivally put it thus, 'A Chelsea player gunned down a Nigerian playmate'?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by nobelie: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is too bad,the state govment should stop all forms of religious activities for now
o'boy:
Do you want them to ban me?,now modify
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Wsdm: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
omoredia: That's a typical muslim for u! The same violence we see about arabs on the news everyday kill demselves like fowl!
Why are you people so quick to insult Muslims because one of them forked up. If that is the case, remember that Jonathan and family are also Christians with their " beastiality".
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by igbeke: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
BinghiNya: christians on nairaland think like dolts.
who is dis monkey?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by talk2s(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
dr.laykay:
Don't see why this should result in religious crises.my questions are:
1)Couldn't the same argument be between two muslims and the murderer gun him(d 0c bother muslim) down?
2)Was there any content of religious difference in d course of arguing?
3)does it mean any killing of a person by a man who practices another religion should result in religious crisis?
Btw:that guy shud the sentenced to a slow painful death.
No wonder my friend will always say the 3rd world war will be triggered by football

My own question is:
Is it equally possible that if the arguement ensued between 2 muslims, no death would ve occured?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by gramci: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
BinghiNya: christians on nairaland think like dolts.

Who gave this almajiri access to the internet
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by RedLight1: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Na only laugh i dey laugh u.olodo. we are talking about something important here our brothers and sisters are dieing because of ignorant u are talking of Turkey. u don,t even know which country ISLAMABAD is located sorry grow up.
are u okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / Lawmakers Vote Against Giving Fathers Paternity Leave / Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.