Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument (12617 Views)

PDP Crisis Caused By Post-election Trauma – Metuh / Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Wukari Crisis Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by adegeorge(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Another orgy of religious violence was on Saturday recorded in Wukari, Taraba state with at least five persons killed, many others injured and property destroyed.

The sectarian crisis followed an argument between two football players during a morning training session in the pitch.

Eye-witnesses said an aggrieved Muslim player allegedly gunned down a Christian teammate following the squabble. This triggered retaliatory attacks that led to the death of four persons.

Our source said: “they disagreed over a football related issue during play. One of them felt too aggrieved that he dashed home and brought out a gun and shot his co-argumentator dead”.

Read the full story here;

http://ipledge2nigeria.com/index.php/blogs/entry/wukari-crisis-caused-by-football-match-argument.html
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Reyspin(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
hmmmm...me wan go load my gun for Madrid match...Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by ozodimgba(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Y is it that Nigerians cant tolerate each other? Although they are simply jobless.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2013
WTF! ''gunned down''? What in the world would make one Gun down someone over an arguement?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by gramci: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2013
Boko Haram FC

7 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2013
I know say na chelsea agboro fans go start d fyt

2 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by omoredia: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2013
That's a typical muslim for u! The same violence we see about arabs on the news everyday kill demselves like fowl!

5 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by taiwokehin(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2013
That look like a fight between d hausa's and the jukun. God save us from evil
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Burger01(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2013
Muslims are always the first to draw sword... An average muslim is a potential trouble maker... Btw, why played football match with a non muslim only for him to gun down a fellow player all because of unwarranted argument?... Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2013
Football?This is crazy.That why i hate anything ball.May God help us in this country
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by born2boink(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2013
They shouldn't have called it religion crises, the guy would have done the same even if they are both muslim or christian

4 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by RedLight1: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2013
INNO18: WTF! ''gunned down''? What in the world would make one Gun down someone over an arguement?
may be the guy that was shot insulted mohammed or allah in the course of the arguement.. Thats the only reason aboki man can think irrationally

3 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by donpetros: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2013
Is there anything in this country that will not start religious crisis?.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by RedLight1: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2013
chiover: I know say na chelsea agboro fans go start d fyt
i bet u didnt read the post b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Vlyrics: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Hmmm... Notin we no see for naija. Anyways i made frontpage atlast yipi yap!!!
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2013
BOKO HARAM UNITED FC
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by oboy3(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2013
Let love lead
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by RedLight1: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2013
o'boy:
Welcome to who wants to be a millionaire
question five is for 10million dollar
what is the Capital of Turkey
A]islamagood
B]islamanice
C]islamabad
D]islamabetter
turkey or pakistan? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Archmed(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2013
they can gun themselves to hell for all I care as long as d innocent indigenes in Wukari can afford bowls of garr! anytime they so desire.*Wön ti jeun yo ni won Se pa ara wön*
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by oboy3(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2013
Do you want them to ban me?,now modify
Red-Light:
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Agrika: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Why are am i not suprised?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Regiblinkz(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Agberos wey full nairaland these days...they don't read before they post trash
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by linuster(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2013
adegeorge: Another orgy of religious violence was on Saturday recorded in Wukari, Taraba state with at least five persons killed, many others injured and property destroyed.

The sectarian crisis followed an argument between two football players during a morning training session in the pitch.

Eye-witnesses said an aggrieved Muslim player allegedly gunned down a Christian teammate following the squabble. This triggered retaliatory attacks that led to the death of four persons.

Our source said: “they disagreed over a football related issue during play. One of them felt too aggrieved that he dashed home and brought out a gun and shot his co-argumentator dead”.

Read the full story here;

http://ipledge2nigeria.com/index.php/blogs/entry/wukari-crisis-caused-by-football-match-argument.html
grin
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by outrage: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2013
[size=14pt]this is nothing religious! They had an argumeent, one happens to be a muslim and the other a christain!
This is what wazobia FM did, cause havoc and pass false information. Which resulted into the killings of innocent workers.
Nairaland reaches out to more people, one villager can read this in jos or in kaduna or in kano and start his own, thereby causing a chain reaction..
You guys should be careful how you caption FP material.

[/size]

I am expecting NL to be close down as well.

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by oluwadare26(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2013
chiover: I know say na chelsea agboro fans go start d fyt

I wonder how its easy 4 some to thinks with their Anus

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by RedLight1: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2013
Regiblinkz: Agberos wey full nairaland these days...they don't read before they post trash
they always fight for the 1st and 2nd to comment so the quickly comment based on the topic... Reasonable comments usually starts 4rm 1st - 2nd page

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by drlaykay(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2013
Don't see why this should result in religious crises.my questions are:
1)Couldn't the same argument be between two muslims and the murderer gun him(d other muslim) down?
2)Was there any content of religious difference in d course of arguing?
3)does it mean any killing of a person by a man who practices another religion should result in religious crisis?
Btw:that guy shud the sentenced to a slow painful death.
No wonder my friend will always say the 3rd world war will be triggered by football

1 Like

Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2013
Mr Man r u a Learner
ozo-dimgba:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Y is it that Nigerians cant tolerate each other? Although they are simply jobless.
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by brownlord: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2013
Anyone still livin or having anytin to do wit abokis?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by korrej(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2013
MUST THEY INCLUDE 'MUSLIM' IN THE ARTICLE? CANT HE JUST BE A PLAYER WITHOUT THE ADJECTIVE?
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by Psylas(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2013
Red-Light:
u edited it
Re: Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument by ubong560(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2013
Same one cut-off som1's ear in portharcourt 3days back because of slight misyarning. All dis abi hey!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Commiserates With Melaye Over Mother’s Death / Adamu Adamu: We’ll Clear Anything Blocking Our Way To Victory / Gbajabiamila: Secret To Tinubu’s Political Success Are The Ties He Built In 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.