Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

NYSC Redeployment Procedure - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment Procedure (62433 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / NYSC Redeployment / Nysc Redeployment Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 2:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Ogbeche77: how come u get photocopy? Where u put the original
?
Na the dulling man way help me do the thing, I just opened the file and found photocopy.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by cyif2003(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Ogbeche pls reply mee na.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2013
cyif2003: pls when u eventually get a doc repooort for redeployement will u b redeployed too ur state of choice or to d state or neighbouring state where d hospital where u gat ur report is?
u ll be redeployed to either ur choice state,( if the state still has the capacity to accomodate corpers) or a neighbouring state.
The med report must be from a general, state or military hospital

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ogbece you no ansa me o! Photocopy.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2013
outrage: Ogbece you no ansa me o! Photocopy.
they collect both photocopy and original, since there is still time, u can request the original to be courier to you in camp.. Get the pmb address of the camp
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by yomomen: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Patuwa: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2013
Ogbeche77: u ll be redeployed to either ur choice state,( if the state still has the capacity to accomodate corpers) or a neighbouring state.

Ogbeche, I was deployed to Borno state this Batch A. If I want to redeploy, what state will u suggest for me that will be a guarantee among Osun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun. And question 2, will the state we redeployed to pay us any allowee? Thanks.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
ogbeche i beg is it a must u submit domicile letter from husband's place of work to be redeployed on marriage ground cos my wife wife said they required it and she didnt go with it
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Patuwa:

Ogbeche, I was deployed to Borno state this Batch A. If I want to redeploy, what state will u suggest for me that will be a guarantee among Osun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ogun. And question 2, will the state we redeployed to pay us any allowee? Thanks.
I can't suggest amy state for you, it depends on your interest cos you ll be the one spending the next 11 months there, but going by ex corpers testimonies, all the above state u listed are cool, just that ogun is always overcrowded, and there are chances that u may probably not get ogun if u choose it(except u are lucky or ur leg long), but u ll get a neighboring state.
On the state alawee, I can only speak of ogun cos I'm serving there. They pay just afew corper, so it on first come first serve basis, and it just those in govt schools
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Patuwa: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ogbeche77: I can't suggest amy state for you, it depends on your interest cos you ll be the one spending the next 11 months there, but going by ex corpers testimonies, all the above state u listed are cool, just that ogun is always overcrowded, and there are chances that u may probably not get ogun if u choose it(except u are lucky or ur leg long), but u ll get a neighboring state.
On the state alawee, I can only speak of ogun cos I'm serving there. They pay just afew corper, so it on first come first serve basis, and it just those in govt schools

Thanks Ogbeche, U are three much! On the issue of primary assignment, after redeploying, should I report first to the NYSC office at the state where I am redeployed to or should I go and look for my primary assignment in an institution of my choice and report myself and the ppa to the NYSC? What do u advise?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Patuwa:

Thanks Ogbeche, U are three much! On the issue of primary assignment, after redeploying, should I report first to the NYSC office at the state where I am redeployed to or should I go and look for my primary assignment in an institution of my choice and report myself and the ppa to the NYSC? What do u advise?
if you intend to have your ppa at the state capital which many corpers ll prefer, it ll be best to get a letter of request from an instuition be it private or govt (sch) before proceeding for your registration at the nysc office, if u don't, then nysc ll be left with no choice than to post u to interior LGA, cos going by logic, those places ll still be short of corpers, cos those that actually camped in that state ll claim rejection when posted there.
To avoid this, go with the request letter from ur employer and also do so follow up with the nysc officials incharge (you know what I mean)
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Patuwa: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: if you intend to have your ppa at the state capital which many corpers ll prefer, it ll be best to get a letter of request from an instuition be it private or govt (sch) before proceeding for your registration at the nysc office, if u don't, then nysc ll be left with no choice than to post u to interior LGA, cos going by logic, those places ll still be short of corpers, cos those that actually camped in that state ll claim rejection when posted there.
To avoid this, go with the request letter from ur employer and also do so follow up with the nysc officials incharge (you know what I mean)

Thanks Boss Ogbeche. I read Chrnistry Education, and I intend doing my ppa in a college of education or polytechnique. Is there a possibilty to that and what do u advise?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Patuwa:

Thanks Boss Ogbeche. I read Chrnistry Education, and I intend doing my ppa in a college of education or polytechnique. Is there a possibilty to that and what do u advise?
I already answered ur question, get a letter of request from the school be it second, poly or college of education

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Patuwa: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: I already answered ur question, get a letter of request from the school be it second, poly or college of education

Thanks sir. All the Borno state prospective corpers, I hope to see u all soon.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Dubstic: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2013
Oga, how can you use 25k to do medical report?who are you trying to deceive here.
Medical report in the hospital is not more than 5k.go to a general hospital lobby a young doctor he will do it for you without file or card.
This report is not a guarantee for your relocation.if you claim any ailment,you can be asked for the syntoms,d medications and if u ar unlucky you will be tested to know if you really have the ailment.
Sincerely,if really want to relocate it is only when you are ready to lobby nysc official from Abuja.they are the people dat signs relocation letters and when they are gone that means its in Abuja you will do it.Ur letter will be sent to your state office were you will collect it and go to ur new location.
If you are not a married woman and really ill and you want relocation on merit its only Gods grace dat will grant u.
thank you.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Dubstic: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2013
yomomen: This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.
I will help you collect all your money but you will cooperate with me to giv me the batch dat paid d money,how people paid d 120k and which nysc office is he?den giv me one or two victim's names. send it to my email slimdubstic@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by braine(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: u ll be redeployed to either ur choice state,( if the state still has the capacity to accomodate corpers) or a neighbouring state.

After sucessful redeployment, is one's monthly allowance affected in anyway?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Patuwa: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: I already answered ur question, get a letter of request from the school be it second, poly or college of education

Somebody told me that I cant redeploy to my state of origin. How true is that?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Patuwa:

Somebody told me that I cant redeploy to my state of origin. How true is that?
not true
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Patuwa: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: not true

Thanks
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by idrezee(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Good day fellas! Well I'm camped in Kebbi now and seriously unto re-deployment. I'v medical report from Asokoro general hospital, hospital cards, etc and I'm planning of re-deploying 2 Abj but I heard its hard. Pls wat re my chances?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Vincent41(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
outrage: I was just about to open this thread.

However, my own question is how can you redeploy? And what documents are required, with paying and not paying an official.. All the ways, make una list am abeg.

I really am not a fan of that, "claim a sickness" you don't have.

lozzz...with or withour,ur redeployment is based on God
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Ndababa(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Thanks! #BornoKopa
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by idrezee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Good day fellas! Well I'm camped in Kebbi now and seriously unto re-deployment. I'v medical report from Asokoro general hospital, hospital cards, etc and I'm planning of re-deploying 2 Abj but I heard its hard. Pls wat re my chances?
Will I get Abj or nassarawa, coz somebody said I myt b pushed back 2 ma state. I'm afraid.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ndababa: Ogbeche, you're doing a nice job here. Thanks! I got my medical report (not faking my ailment o) from ABU Teaching Hospital. My ailment has to do with 'passing out', fainting and chocking whenever am expose to excessive physical activities like running and drills. Heat Cramp n Exhaustion, it is called. The reports were duly signed by my Doctor. What I want to know is, can I present it immediately when I reach the Camp? And to whom do I present it to? I also want to redeploy to my State (Niger), I have a PPA already (my uncle is d DG), its just a 2minutes walk from my house. What are my chances? Thanks! #BornoKopa
you don't need a med report since your call up letter reads Bornu state, it automatic redeployment on security after the 3 weeks camping.. You may get Niger state, but worse case scenario, you ll be posted to a neighboring state
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Emmysteve(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2013
Pls o, i also want to redeploy, wul it be possible after camping?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by CrazyMan(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2013
Emmysteve: Pls o, i also want to redeploy, wul it be possible after camping?
See my post on the 2013 batch B thread...
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Emmysteve(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
CrazyMan:
Seen, thanx.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by yetunde01(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls can a married male corper be redeploy?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Spicylady(f): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Gdeveni frnds, pls how can one apply for redeployment after bin posted after d orientation..... Steps to take

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by outrage: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
CrazyMan:
Can you give a link to it.
I tried to look for it but couldn't find it. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online / Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.