Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Islam Takes Root In Brazil - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Takes Root In Brazil (17166 Views)

Hirs-o-hawas (whims And Desires) The Root Of All Evil. / Clinton Again Fingers Extreme Poverty As The Root Cause Of Extremism And Terror / The Root Words Of Allah; Attn: Davidylan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by vedaxcool(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
^
Missionary by lies is the most effective way of spreading the ministry of Paul! Such tactics involves:

Forging Qur'an to unsuspecting muslims

Inventing fraudulent tales to slander muslims and their religion etc

I remember clearly when the prophet pbuh was alive there was not a single muslim in the Europe, America, S' America etc today the number of muslims in this places run into millions, and guess what muslims have hardly carried the word around it spread your missionaries have to spend billions and billions and also lie to convert other people, it becomes clear which is the truth, effortlessly Islam spread to everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by Rexyl(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
It is a pity that many people are gathered under religious umbrella and not minding whether what they do and think about God is within His plan to secure salvation of their souls. The Bible says a lot concerning this but it is a pity many have not come to the truth and walk in the light of God. But doing my part once again God is Spirit and those who worship him shall do so in truth and spirit. Go through His plan for salvation of souls from eternal destruction and you shall be saved.

Nobody fight those who after being saved by the gospel of Jesus, and the heaven rejoiced over sinners that repented and turned away from committing sin, but later abandon faith. What they have done is backsliding, and the judgement and punishment is not in the hand of anybody.

But the word of God, Bible says something concerning this: Luke 9:62 “and Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to plough,and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God“.

In a situation like this the Bible asks a question. Romans 8:35: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
... and verse 37 says: “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us“
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by F00028: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
sam4xadams: if the arab world allow missionary to enter there country, the whole world know how many will be dying and willing to convert to christianity. Its the plain truth but your religion will not and never allow coz i'v read in surah it don't permit. But in all, many are converting to christianity secretly

then why is christianity declining in europe??

3 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by anonimi: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Find Out!:

you and this your plenty 'claims' that the Qur'an supports murder. I'm sure this is not the first time you've brought them up here on NL & [size=13pt]i'm sure you've been replied and the so called killer verses have been well explained to you.[/size] But you are a typical 'black man' sha, so I forgive your seeming */deliberate* lack of understanding. Go online yourself and read articles explaining those verses.

Enjoy your weekend smiley

And there I was looking for the link of the thread that you referred to in bold. But no.
Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Rien.
What a waste of my data pack!!!
Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by BinghiNya(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2013
igbeke: it still makes me giv more kudos 2 christianity. atleast we've not heard of brazilians disowning their family members or even go as far as taking thier lives.
d fact remains: serving d true God is by choice and not by force.
oyedepo rejected his sister who is a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Islam Takes Root In Brazil by TerryCarr(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
bye Brazil RIP carnival cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barka Da Sallah Nairalanders / Why Is Sex Regarded As Something That Is Not Pure? / HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.