Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Oau Prospects,u Must Know This!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Prospects,u Must Know This!!!!! (479 Views)

35 Common Equations In Chemistry That You Must Know / What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Prospects,u Must Know This!!!!! by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2013
As I always do every session, I will give out tips that would be of help to incoming FRESHMEN into OAU

To all who have been admitted and can't wait to resume, I want to at this juncture intimate u with certain things u need to know that will be of help to you.
First of all, you need to know that application for bedspace comes up on march 1st, 2013 and u need to know that it is on a first-come-first-served basis, what it simply means is that u need to apply as soon as the portal is opened 4 it on that day.
About Regisration on e-portal
Let it be known that ur username is ur jamb reistration no while ur password will be ur year of birth or any 4-digit number after which u will change it to ur desired password.
In ur own interest, u should pay as soon as possibe so as to avoid problems in registration. In this vein, u are advised to pay for ur fees outside Ife 4 easy verification and avoidance of traffic on banks closer or within the school.

Registration in faculty and admission office
There are departmental and faculty excos who will always guide you on all u need to know as regards registration. I'd advise u get ur admission letter from jamb, certificate of birth, identification of state of origin and other relevant details u might need.

Lectures and how to cope with academics
Let it be known to those in sciences that they will begin lectures on monday 1th. Chemistry is always d first lecture to start which will come up on 1000 lecture theatre. Other faculty may start thereafter.
Let it be known to u that in OAU, ur success start from ur first semester and past questions will help u a whole lot as it guides u on what to expect in tests or exams.

As time progresses, I will post other things that will help you. Welcome to OAU in advance.
OLUFEMI(aka FEMMYFAMOUS. 08181203566,08062470912).

1 Like

Re: Oau Prospects,u Must Know This!!!!! by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Do u know
That the method of registration this time will be different. This time around, OAU will be reverting to the former method which is the use of scratch card, perhaps, to ease the slow verification process that has been perpetuated by banks over the years. So, be on the look!!!

(1) (Reply)

World Standards Day 2013 Poster Competition / Best Microsoft Online Training / Blast Oau Post-utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.