Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. (869 Views)

Kaduna Pupils Eat El-rufai's Free Food On The Floors Of Their Classrooms (PICS) / Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by protocol(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2013
Hi guys, i was just reminiscing about my secondary school days in GOVERNMENT COLLEGE UMUAHIA, the funny writeups by students on the classroom walls of this school. lets share some of these funny statements here. i know you definitely have some. these are mine:
1. on the classroom wall of ss3c comes this: THE RATE OF LIKENESS A GUY HAS FOR A GIRL IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY HE SPENDS ON HER, PROVIDED HER SHAPE REMAINS CONSTANT. 2 ssiB has this very close to the blackboard, A BEATUFUL GIRL IS THE ADDITION OF TROUBLE, SUBTRACTION OF MONEY, DIVISION OF FRIENDS AND MULTIPLICATION OF ENEMIES.In one of the ss2 classes came the following: THE SEARCH OF LIGHT BEGINS FROM THE DARK, THE MOVEMENT OF MAD MEN IS THE HAPPINESS OF CHILDREN,THE MAN WHO MARRIED A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND THE FARMER WHO PLANTED CORN BY THE ROAD SIDE SHARE THE SAME PROBLEM.
I also remember in those days, a particular classroom in ss1 that normally house all the students that failed in a particular yr. it was like a correctional claSS, this was what someone wrote on the wall of that class, TO BE A FAILURE IS NOT THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A STUDENT BUT IS JUST TO CORRECT THE MISTAKES THAT HAD BEEN MADE, HENCE NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT IF ONLY CAN WORK HARDER.

So,lets hear yours!
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by RedLight1: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
lol i like this
THE RATE OF
LIKENESS A GUY HAS FOR A
GIRL IS DIRECTLY
PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT
OF MONEY HE SPENDS ON HER,
PROVIDED HER SHAPE REMAINS CONSTANT
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by Pvin: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Forget not Bob loko
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by Chiefupper: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
"Forget me not okeke".Mount Carmel College(MOCACO),Ilorin,Kwara State,2002 set
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by Tolexander: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
lol!
These ones are for the toilet in my secondary school; flush me and i wont tell anybody what i saw.
The flushing formula is equal to the amount of water in the bucket multiplied by the speed of the water into the closet multiplied by the force of gravity divided by the density of the water and diameter of the water closet.
Okunrin male obinrin female.
Oko(prick) multiplied by obo(pusssy)= omo(pikin)

On the wall of our class: everyone has written on this wall except me.
A picture showing our teacher's chelsea and arsenal drawn by me.
If money can grow on the tree, ladies will marry monkeys.

1 Like

Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by An0nimus: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
"I was here". . .
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by alkonami(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
The injured leg of a lion does nt mek d tiger the king of d jungle..

1 Like

Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by pseudonomer: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
I was here... St. Thomas Aquinas College Akure.
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by Yemissing: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Lyf z lyk a keyboard wit black n white keys,d white stands 4d ups n d black stands 4d downs of lyf.al d sam i sign my name MAYOR KAY.(Federal Government College Ogbomoso)
Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by licensed2k(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2013
She died a virgin at 18, what she never gave to boys; she gave to worms.

1 Like

Re: FUNNY Statements Found On The Walls Of Your Classrooms In Secondary School. by nakoks(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pvin:
Forget not Bob loko
OKPORO TECHNICAL COLLEGE?

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2013/2014 P-UTME And Admission / Jamb Candidates Start Protest At Jamb Office Benin Over Biometric V. / My Experience In Borno During State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.