Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Crude Oil Supplier Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Crude Oil Supplier Needed (1105 Views)

Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco) Reply For Contract Procedure Cif/tto / Palm Oil Supplier Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Supplier Needed by felixweah(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hello Bro.

i ga a  serious buyer for Crude Oil in turkey ,the buyer need the following info: Specification of Analist of the Crude Oil And how much per barrel ? Contact of One Year , if you are intrested contact my e-mail felixweah@yahoo.com or call +905556386614 for more details

Thanks

No way for Scammer ooo  if you are into real business kindly contact me asap.
Re: Crude Oil Supplier Needed by felixweah(m): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
Patrick @ check your mail i have reply to your mail
Re: Crude Oil Supplier Needed by felixweah(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hello ,

they meed analist to do specification for them

crude oil

voltine, sulpur, cabonhydrate they need to check it how quality of petrloum, kerosines, oil

this one to you send to me is procedure they need this one , but very important specification

please tell them to go analist laboratory to analist this specification for them

thank
Re: Crude Oil Supplier Needed by akpeboy: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
Bro,

Check your e-mail box for Crude oil CIF paper
Re: Crude Oil Supplier Needed by felixweah(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
Yes, i receive a mail from one Mr Edidiong  is that you? abeg na only real contact i need oo if you are not real don't let us wast our time ooo i no be maye  grin
Re: Crude Oil Supplier Needed by yemibox: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2008
Why not join the 'Oil & Gas Caucus' group on facebook website to meet genuine people for deals. I've made successful deals there with real people. You'll have the confidence that no shady person would want to risk his/her integrity with friends or family members since facebook is a social networking site that allows you to see those that are related to a member for true identity. Get wise

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar (for Lagos Residents) / Cheaper Price for MTN Recharge Cards? / Forex Traders Corner {post Your Forex Comments Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.