Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently (1425 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Kenya Visa Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by youngharry: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
Good day everyone, honestly i actually need to travel and living in Canada, UK, England, France, London and other i beg of you in the name of God, consequently if anyone of you people can help me out by the way money is not even a problem i had much cash with me now and now, i beg of you in the name of lord jesus Christ, you can contact me on adekanye_janet@yahoo.com urgently

I'll be very grateful , contact: adekanye_janet@yahoo.com
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by funkybaby(f): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
na wa o!
See begging!
'In the Name of God', 'In the Name Of Jesus'.

You are so desperate. I hope you do not fall into the hands of fraudsters with your level of desperation. Why are you so eager to leave Naija? You don do something bad and them dey find you
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by Delta007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
Since money is not a problem, if u can drop N500k, I'd give you solid info.
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by Dantecmu(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2008
youngharry:

Good day everyone, honestly i actually need to travel and living in Canada, UK, England, France, London and other i beg of you in the name of God, consequently if anyone of you people can help me out by the way money is not even a problem i had much cash with me now and now, i beg of you in the name of lord jesus Christ, you can contact me on adekanye_janet@yahoo.com urgently

Uername- Youngharry. Sounds masculine.
email addy- adekanye_janet@yahoo.com sounds feminine.

If you have so much mny then Please go to the British High commision and ask for the Embassador tell him hw much you gat. ok
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by Vicjustice: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2008
youngharry:

Hey with such desperation, you're very likely to fall a victim. . . Remember, things are easier when done orderly: so, relax, take it easy. . .
Do you really want to travel to the "UK, England or London"? If so, what if a "helper" told you that there are different prices for these three destination(s)?
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by babycool(f): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2008
YoungHarry

This is a pure act of desperation and in case you dont know, you've just turned yourself to a juicy 419 bait. There lots of post of this travel section that could help you out on what you want to do so please pull yourself together and be wise.
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by oalamu: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hi Naiaralanders,
I can help you out if you are sincere about your move.Contact me at this address :CENSUD KONSULT N6/2 SABO ROAD OPPOSITE ST. LAWRENCE HOSPITAL,MOKOLA IBADAN.
Email: censud@hotmail.com .08034016102.

Regards
Dr. Bisi
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by vikiviko(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
I will give you free documents to apply for any country of your choice.
Contact vikiviko2002@yahoo.com
Re: Travel To Canada,uk,france,england&london Visa Needed Urgently by masari1: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
vikiviko,
ur phone no.pls for more infos.

(1) (Reply)

General Q&a About Tuition Free Universities In Europe / Brasil-carnaval 2012 / Help On GRE Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.