Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

What To Do When You Dont Know What Else To Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When You Dont Know What Else To Do (740 Views)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Dont Know What Else To Do by uchkochi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2008
Good morning,
Disappointment is real,discouragement and frustration is also real.What do u do when u have prayed, fasted,given and done virtually all you know to do.The only thing that you have to do to get your prayers duly answered and to experience your long awaited victory is PRAISE.
Praise works wonders,praise is the master key that opens any door,may be you have prayed and prayed have you really praised God.when you pray God can send his angels to go and deliver to you your request.And just like daniel`s angel in scriptures was withstood for 21 days most times the answers to your prayers could be withstood but nothing can withstand praise God himself comes on the scene to make sure you receive your breakthrough Rejoice
UCHE OKOCHI(OMEGA WORLD NETWORK)
+2348052773865

(1) (Reply)

Pleace For Muslim's Brother's & Sister's Only / Get Inspired / Magnificent Tribute Of The Kings James Version A.k.a. "the World Best Seller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.