Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 (43556 Views)

Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (1 - 0) On 21st January 2015 / Norwich City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On Sunday 26th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by great063(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
What a game.Poor outing for Barca,probably missing Pep and Vilanova.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Prince0500(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Upon all the mouth,so na like dis d match come end
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by dealordea(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Then messi said: "Real Madrid were lucky tonight. We played the real 'possession' football." 65% - 35% and yet, he was missing

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by holajhdeee(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
azimibraun: Ronaldo is to camp nou wt drogba used to be at the emirate. Jst record a goal for him anytime he comes visiting. Ronaldo hs always scored barca at home. Great guy.

Mr azi ur mistaken ronaldo no dey score everytime against barca(home)try remember barca 5-0 Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by kolamilan(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ashiri barca tintu ooooo
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by vision2050: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tiki-taka nobi football na countertaka be football. Barca i hope you learnt your lesson.. Chelsea expose barca if you can deprive Messi from playing you won the game ask Milan or Celtic

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Debroslink: So frustrating. As soon as I saw the lineup, I knew we were screwed. For at least the last month, every time Roura has put Fabregas in the midfield, and Iniesta up front - the team has struggled to find a passing rhythm and create scoring chances. He kept starting Alexis Sanchez, despite the fact he's been worthless all season. He kept Villa and Tello on the bench, despite the fact they're the only two attackers (besides Messi) who look interested in scoring. He keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. It's cost us the Copa Del Rey, and probably the Champions League as well. When this season is over, I hope they he's fired from the coaching staff. He has no tactical acumen, no ability to recognize mistakes (let alone correct them), and no imagination. He's got to go, and Sanchez can follow him out the door. If Tito is too sick to come back next year, hire or promote someone else.
lol. True. Sanchez and Roura should be kicked out. Tello and Villa used more often (Barca needs players that can cause problems at the wings). They are too dependent on Messi in a choked middle.

Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets in the midfield (Fabregas has no business playing where Iniesta ought to play. He used to be better when Guardiola used him in front of Xavi and Iniesta).
Get a quality replacement for Puyol!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by elampiro(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
BodyKiss: What an impressive display of invisibility by Messi?

Messi was truly invisible. hahahahahahaha

He vanished for more than 85 minutes of the match. He is a true magician.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by dealordea(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Oga, madrid na machine!!! But you too, play kick and follow on weekend..

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Immortal1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
This is d best time 2 come 2 nairaland. Have I missed much? Wat is happening 2 d 'tikitaka' club? Hahahahahahahahahahah...d real World Best made his presence felt in d big game, but d fifa(fake) World Best was no where 2 be found! I earlier thot he was on d bench sef!!!
Dancing Azonto & sipping my wine!

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by frevangel(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Messi is definitely a magician, he disappeared again today!

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Slimzybaby(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
For sm of u expecting madrid to win at old trafford u guys are dreaming.moreova man u doesnt play d same pattern of football wit barca..if u play counter attacking football wit real madrid u are definitely to win d match dats exactly wat dortmund and bayern did to knock them out....Man united is a team dat turn defence into attack

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by kolamilan(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
there is a popular adage that says you can not win all the time but you can loose forever. That is what is happening to barca now
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by ameh43: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
c7 na wetin? U wan kill ur brothers? CR7 vs barcelona
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by kolamilan(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Slimzy baby: For sm of u expecting madrid to win at old trafford u guys are dreaming.moreova man u doesnt play d same pattern of football wit barca..if u play counter attacking football wit real madrid u are definitely to win d match dats exactly wat dortmund and bayern did to knock them out....Man united is a team dat turn defence into attack
lets wait and see
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Fleming5(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ewhoo!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Slimzy baby: For sm of u expecting madrid to win at old trafford u guys are dreaming.moreova man u doesnt play d same pattern of football wit barca..if u play counter attacking football wit real madrid u are definitely to win d match dats exactly wat dortmund and bayern did to knock them out....Man united is a team dat turn defence into attack
Tell It Bru ... Manchester United Fc's Pattern Of Football Is Not Well Noted To Mehn ... Even To The Fans .... Both Defenders Are Strikers and You Should Fear That ... They're The King Of Aerial Football ... They Dominated Madrid On That Aspect And That's Mourihno Was Restless ... He Fears Fergie's Counter Attack Cux It's The Deadliest In Europe Now

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Mcleo007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Yet another game that we deserved to lose.

My thoughts:
1. I never wanted Cesc playing this game. Goal.com best exposed my thoughts about his game tonight with the words; "Had little impact on the game playing in midfield.Would have been better suited to the game had he switched with Iniesta to play in attack." an intelligent would have read that and adjusted the play. Cesc's ability to win back possession is questionable and his pace off the ball is laughable.

2. Jordi Roura is a stooge. He's only good at one role- an assistant coach. And trust me, no top club should/would seek his service for whatever reason.

3. The game was lost on tactical inability on the coach's part. Moanrihno won in that regard. It was easy to predict our starting line up and player position. With Iniesta playing as an auxiliary forward, all that Mou did was withdraw a midfielder to shuffling up in defence and do a quasi pivot in the middle of the pack (successfully shutting down the influence or otherwise of Busquests and still handling the defensive duties to perfection) hence, with Barca playing with 2 creative players in the forward position (Messi and iniesta) and a less threat in Pedro, Moudrid had 2 players close marking them intermittently, thus shutting the space for any form of creative through balls into the Madrid box. It worked well to plan.

3. Our adamant poise not to sign a quality back is our undoing this season. We will suffer more!

4. Our tiki-taka game should be revised and made more adaptive to game plans of the opposing team. At 0-2, it was so easy to conclude the game was lost. At such moments, it sucks to be a fan.

5. With the way we play, we need no soothsayer to predict there's nuffin for us in the game against Milan.

6. Get well Tito! We miss you.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by pauldesimple(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Has the mighty Barcelona
Forgotten their winning formula
Or why is the mighty falling?
Are they rebranding?

Just last week
Their arsenal went to weak
And tonight nothing could stop their bleed
As they were white-washed by Real Madrid

Is this the fall of an elephant
The depature of another giant?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by kolamilan(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Oahray: lol. True. Sanchez and Roura should be kicked out. Tello and Villa used more often (Barca needs players that can cause problems at the wings). They are too dependent on Messi in a choked middle.

Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets in the midfield (Fabregas has no business playing where Iniesta ought to play. He used to be better when Guardiola used him in front of Xavi and Iniesta).
Get a quality replacement for Puyol!
when una dey win una no analyse like this oo. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by malawi101(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Even burkina faso go beat barcelona now
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by vision2050: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dear Barcelona Fan ..
If you think that the ref had a big role in
todays lose ..I Hope you felt that feeling with
all its anger ...because thats exactly what
chelsea felt in 2009 when 3 clear penalties
where rejected against you...But in the End
chelsea got revenge last year and since then
you never became the legendary barca
everyone knew !! smiley
Hit like if you agree !!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
Barca fans shouldn't entirely lose hope in the Champions League. In the 2003/2004 UCL, AC Milan had a 4-1 first leg advantage over Deportivo La Coruna in the quarter-finals. But Deportivo, being the home team in the 2nd leg; unbelievably turned the tie around by beating Milan 4-0.
So the lesson here is that it ain't over till its over. Though Milan are massive favourites to go thru to the Q/finals.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Saksreal(f): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Roura is brainless. Why rest Messi and Xavi for this very important match
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by aphoss: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
Madrid lead odas follow,messi babalawo 4get 2 add mango leaf 2day ooo hala madrid,man u......
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by pmc01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
'Everyone says Messi is a Magician. Well, seems true, because he just made himself disappear for 90 minutes.

And he did it against Milan too. Truly, he must be a Warlock, probably Merlin.
(Suggestions for Merlin 7):-D

#Merlin sef don disappear before? Make im beware o!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
kolamilan: when una dey win una no analyse like this oo. Take heart
we are not used to losing nau. When last did any team score three goals against us in a match?

Anyway, my idea of a good game is not one that is won, but one that is played well. If they had played well and lost, I wouldn't have analysed anything.

Madrid was the better team tonight, and deservedly so. My Barca was way below par.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by ManTiger(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have seen seen the downfall of Barca glory be to Mourinho, Glory be to Ronaldo, i have seen seen the downfall of Barca Glory be to Varane.
Hala Madrid!
From a True Man Utd Fan.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by angelo5uk(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Frostyzone:

WTF

Dude, I'm truly...truly short of words.

I don't even know how to reply such a constipated brain such as yours.

Wow! To think that someone actually wrote such Crap with every intention that he's right.

My goodness! grin

Who has a CONSTIPATED BRAIN NOW....Ronaldo has scored the 8th goal in six matches played at the Camp Nou. He is the first player to achieve this record. Cristiano the Camp Nou king....You small boys will just sit at the back of your laptop to type rubbish..go do your homework and when you are done bring your answer script for me to mark......Since you lack manners, I Wont stoop so low exchanging words with you[b][/b]
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
malawi101: Even burkina faso go beat barcelona now
LMAO grin grin
Bance go even bag hatrick too.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by TableLeg(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Barca were toothless tonight ...
Defensively, Barcelona were found wanting as on many occasions this season ....
They struggled to get going and wasted a few chances in the first half!
They won't overturn the deficit against AC Milan ... And i see Milan scoring again
Credit to Real Madrid, they fully deserve the win! ... I hope they can go to Old Trafford next week and finish off Manchester United!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
First of all...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona / Germany Vs Italy: Euro 2016 Quarter-finals (1 - 1) On 2nd July 2016 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.