Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 (43619 Views)

Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (1 - 0) On 21st January 2015 / Norwich City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On Sunday 26th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Fussbot: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
I go curse anybody wey say na bcus tito no dey d match make dem lose....wu even told u guys that it wasn't tito that made the selection??and pls what wld tito av done if he was around??enter d pitch and play??abegiii...this thing is easy..stop messi and iniesta you stop barca,stop ronaldo then u stop madrid...+we al kno sae barca no get plan b..block the midfield then no wherelse 4 dem 2 penetrate...madrid be preparing 4 ur own 2 on tuesday..
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
HNosegbe: First of all...
lmao grin Di-Maria finish Puyol there sha grin
That's the goal that ended the game.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
ManTiger: I have seen seen the downfall of Barca glory be to Mourinho, Glory be to Ronaldo, i have seen seen the downfall of Barca Glory be to Varane.
Hala Madrid!
From a True Man Utd Fan.
IT'S JUST COPA DEL RAY, YES COPA DEY RAY AND BARCA HAS A HAND ON THE BIG ONE... LA LIGA. BY THE TIME MAN UTD IS DUMPED OUT BY MADRID, U'LL THEN REALISE THE MAGNITUDE OF THE FALL COS IT'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
IT'S JUST COPA DEL RAY, YES COPA DEY RAY AND BARCA HAS A HAND ON THE BIG ONE... LA LIGA. BY THE TIME MAN UTD IS DUMPED OUT BY MADRID, U'LL THEN REALISE THE MAGNITUDE OF THE FALL COS IT'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Oahray: lmao grin Di-Maria finish Puyol there sha grin
That's the goal that ended the game.

Omo e tire me o... I was one of the most vocal advocates for a new central defender last summer. I so desperately wanted us to buy Thiago Silva.

Maybe Sandro Rosell will learn his lesson how.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by ManTiger(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
Debroslink:
hahahahhahahahaha
You can dream on bro but we both knw that the rivalry between real and Barsa is beyond everyone's imagination,
But its too early to knock off Madrid from the LA LIGA bbva...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2013
OMO DAT D'MARIA MAKOOSA'S DRIBBLE ON PUYOL WAS AWESOME
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Fussbot: I go curse anybody wey say na bcus tito no dey d match make dem lose....wu even told u guys that it wasn't tito that made the selection??and pls what wld tito av done if he was around??enter d pitch and play??abegiii...this thing is easy..stop messi and iniesta you stop barca,stop ronaldo then u stop madrid...+we al kno sae barca no get plan b..block the midfield then no wherelse 4 dem 2 penetrate...madrid be preparing 4 ur own 2 on tuesday..
hahaha... You know nothing about coaching then. So you think Mourinho spent 3yrs in Madrid learning how to block the 'midfield'? grin
If you think the coach of a team doesn't matter, you have no right watching football, go watch cricket tongue

There are many ways to open up a tight middle. When passes do not work, use the wings to draw opponents from the middle. Barca under Guardiola used to do that alot, that's one of the reasons they used to beat Mourinho's Madrid alot.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by stainless40: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2013
profjustine: MAN U is in trouble.................enough koboko 4 man u
mennn if god of the soccer is by your side,you will over come. God of the soccer is always by the man-u side.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by cisse7575(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2013
Pep is a word class coach!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2013
Help... Aboki tailor o...

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2013
ManTiger:
hahahahhahahahaha
You can dream on bro but we both knw that the rivalry between real and Barsa is beyond everyone's imagination,
so u think madrid will overturn a 15 point deficit over Barca? Bro pls wake up. Don't be surprised if Madrod lose their next match to teams like Osasuna.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2013
ManTiger:
hahahahhahahahaha
so u think madrid will overturn a 15 point deficit over Barca? Bro pls wake up. Don't be surprised if Madrid lose their next match to teams like Osasuna.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by AbrantieGH(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2013
Madrid will chop good toto well well tonight, thanks to Michael Essien and Ronaldo.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2013
HNosegbe:

Omo e tire me o... I was one of the most vocal advocates for a new central defender last summer. I so desperately wanted us to buy Thiago Silva.

Maybe Sandro Rosell will learn his lesson how.
Rosell no wise, na just politician who wants to be president of Catalonia if they gain independence. I preferred Laporta.

It's good to use home-bred players from La-Masia, but we can't wait for them to mature first before getting a good replacement for Puyol. The guy don try.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Johnnoah1st: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2013
malawi101: Even burkina faso go beat barcelona now
shut up, do we look like ghana 4 ur eyes? Are u a learner?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Oahray: hahaha... You know nothing about coaching then. So you think Mourinho spent 3yrs in Madrid learning how to block the 'midfield'? grin
If you think the coach of a team doesn't matter, you have no right watching football, go watch cricket tongue

There are many ways to open up a tight middle. When passes do not work, use the wings to draw opponents from the middle. Barca under Guardiola used to do that alot, that's one of the reasons they used to beat Mourinho's Madrid alot.

Bro, may God bless ur life 4 dat comment above. I remember Pep always flogging Mou during his era. Pep is a WORLD-CLASS COACH.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by leonshom(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Hala Madrid smiley
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by olabiz2010: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2013
De las glorias deportivas
que campean por España
va el Madrid con su bandera
limpia y blanca que no empaña

Club castizo y generoso,
todo nervio y corazón,
veteranos y noveles,
veteranos y noveles,
miran siempre tus laureles
con respeto y emoción

¡Hala Madrid!, ¡Hala Madrid!
Noble y bélico adalid,
caballero del honor.
¡Hala Madrid!, ¡Hala Madrid!
A triunfar en buena lid,
defendiendo tu color

¡Hala Madrid!, Hala Madrid!, Hala Madrid!
Enemigo en la contienda,
cuando pierde da la mano
sin envidias ni rencores,
como bueno y fiel hermano

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by vizboy(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2013
can somebody call fifa police on 419 cause madrid just murdered barca
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Johnnoah1st: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
guy u wicked oo, hahahahahahaha pique don fall 4 ur hand
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by NaMe4: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
donez: Messi no play d match, if say hm play hm 4 dn equalize, na anoda persn wear hm jersay 4 pitch

Abi, e for don equalize under ten minutes.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by vizboy(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
Debroslink:

Bro, may God bless ur life 4 dat comment above. I remember Pep always flogging Mou during his era. Pep is a WORLD-CLASS COACH.
stop trying to console yourself. Cry it out loud for us to hear

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by ManTiger(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Debroslink:
so u think madrid will overturn a 15 point deficit over Barca? Bro pls wake up. Don't be surprised if Madrod lose their next match to teams like Osasuna.
thats just football, i think Barsa should watch her back too, cos drawing 2-3matches is enuff for Madrid to catch up and mount pressure.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by samilo88(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Debroslink:
Even if Madrid defeats ManU it won't b bad as when Madrid defeats Barca. This is the El classico and we all know the emotions attached to this game. It is the greatest futbol rivalry on earth. So bro don't take consolation in the defeat of ManU to Madrid, its a different ball game entirely.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2013
vizboy:

am crying, re u satisfied? tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2013
vizboy:
lol. E easy? Barca is the only team that would lose a match and everyone would celebrate and mock them. That's cos it's unusual.

What's more, conceding up to three goals in a match is an abomination in the Barca code of conduct. Barca's standard is that high.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2013
samilo88:
Even if Madrid defeats ManU it won't b bad as when Madrid defeats Barca. This is the El classico and we all know the emotions attached to this game. It is the greatest futbol rivalry on earth. So bro don't take consolation in the defeat of ManU to Madrid, its a different ball game entirely.

Tell me, when does emotions run highest? Copa del ray or Champions league? And when did Copa del Ray become so much important as compared to La-liga and CL?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Oahray: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2013
ManTiger:
thats just football, i think Barsa should watch her back too, cos drawing 2-3matches is enuff for Madrid to catch up and mount pressure.
Forget Laliga. That one is a closed case already. It would be easier for Atletico Madrid to overthrow Barca than for Real Madrid.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by rozayx5(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2013
yeah we lost

can i live

whats the big deal about loosing 3-1 in Copa del rey

Tito get well soon cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by rozayx5(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2013
[size=16pt]yeah we lost

can i live

whats the big deal about loosing 3-1 in Copa del rey , this is football you cant win everyday , haterz can go to maidugri

Tito get well soon , the last time we flogged real madrid 5-0 i think there was no DSTV or C boy then. smhh for learners

BARCA 4 life cool[/size]
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid- Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 26th February 2013 by Debroslink: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2013
Oahray: lol. E easy? Barca is the only team that would lose a match and everyone would celebrate and mock them. That's cos it's unusual.

What's more, conceding up to three goals in a match is an abomination in the Barca code of conduct. Barca's standard is that high.

My BROTHER, U ARE BLESSED... Even if Madrid fails to beat man utd, they will take consolation in this Copa del ray victory over Barca. Celtic and Milan same. In fact, every team that beats Barca sees it as a GREAT triumph. Barca's standard is the highest football has ever seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 18th August 2018 / Manchester United Vs Everton (2 - 1) On 5th October 2014 / Newcastle Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 6th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.