Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin (73262 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by elbinmanny(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
All of una wey dey complain about this pic , una be the highest hypocrites wey don ever live!!!!!
Haven't we been seeing worse things here Wat about scattered body parts of Boko Haram victims? Wetin una do wen them post pics n videos of aluu 4! Na now una wan open una smelly vocal cavities dey yarn dust??
Make una mind una selves for hia o! Before I curse someone with polio.....idotas!!!!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
life is too short.
our soul is more important than our body.
nourish the soul more than you nourish and adorn the body.
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. so says the bible

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by shevon: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Na wah o
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Excalate: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
otex_baba: Goldie Harvey buried this morning at Vaults and Gardens in Ikoyi by 10am. The burial date was fixed after Andrew Harvey (Her husband)

- http:///2013/02/25/picture-goldie-harvey-buried-this-morning/
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by solo2859: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Click on the link below or copy and paste on url address:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZb_pOYmynU&feature=player_embedded

to watch Goldie Performs “Fine” with Husband, Eight Months Ago.

RIP....Goldie cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by elbinmanny(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
kramer:
... Methinks this pic is toooo raw.. It should be taken off
Hypocrite!!!!! Did your fingers develop polio wen aluu 4 and Boko Haram victims pics were posted??
Unam Ikot!!!!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Libkid: Am scared of dying

I'm never scared! I only pray for a good 1
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by nolvera(f): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
R.I.P Goldie
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by igbeke: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ganys: Hmmmmmm.....She gat swaggs even in Death...
The Maggot and Termites must be dancing azonto now...
This is a Great lesson for all of US, Create impact, have impact amd Impact on people's live..You will always be celebrated in life and Death
RIP Goldie
gud reasoning!
RIP
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by ebony2dy4(f): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rest on girl...RIP. So sad u left 2 soon
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by omonla10(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
dis one na balanced diet for termites and worms..
lipstick= fats and oil
make up= vitamins
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by kramer: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
el bin manny: All of una wey dey complain about this pic , una be the highest hypocrites wey don ever live!!!!!
Haven't we been seeing worse things here Wat about scattered body parts of Boko Haram victims? Wetin una do wen them post pics n videos of aluu 4! Na now una wan open una smelly vocal cavities dey yarn dust??
Make una mind una selves for hia o! Before I curse someone with polio.....idotas!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/843234/please-stop-posting-pictures-dead
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by nikejoy: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
we miss you......Goldie
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by kramer: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
el bin manny:
Hypocrite!!!!! Did your fingers develop polio wen aluu 4 and Boko Haram victims pics were posted??
Unam Ikot!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/843234/please-stop-posting-pictures-dead

In that thread I spoke against it... Yam head

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Chimoski87(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Whenever you give up the ghost. People would spit
on your grave
Must you beef her to the grave?

Mr best sympathizer, whether u like it or nt, d maggots & termites will surely dance azonton etighi & alingo any time a human being is committed to mother earth b/c it is their right to eat & moreover to de congest d spaces occupied by a matter which has no benefit to mankind.
In a nutshell, regardless of d fact dat we are all sinners, one shld strive to leave a legacy for mankind dat will please God & nt d useless lives we live here often jst to please our fellow mere human beings.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by bigx(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nigerian morticians cant cease to amaze me
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Revolva(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ok we don see her!!! Dead body...sweet dreamz goldie
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by swtcharissa(f): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hmmmmm,life is truely once,what comes after is most important cos it unending...lord have mercy on me...RIP I pray ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ find mercy in God's eyes
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by treach(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, Rest In Peace Amen.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by donted(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
bigfat05: [size=25pt]who kill this girl...[/size] shocked

U
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by swtcharissa(f): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Wait ooo,wats d gist on ALUU4 case sef,hope e never die
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by eldoradoxx: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
cyril83: Whenever you give up the ghost. People would spit on your grave

Must you beef her to the grave?
Just hope u understand English language well. I stil have not seen anything bad in what he said more than the fact that life is all about vanity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by elampiro(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
ipromise: They should not have posted the pics nah? Are u thinking what im thinking? Very sad..

What are you thinking?
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
we are nothing but dust
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by kolokolobi(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
At this point all that mattered seem not so important again. Mortality becomes real. C'est la vie.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by ugoflenzy: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
God has a reason 4 everytin.RIP
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Regiblinkz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
I can't believe that woman in that casket is dead..*RIP GOLDIE*God loves you more
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by dallyemmy: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
That is why we all need salvation. Read John 14:6

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by cyril83(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
eldoradoxx: Just hope u understand English language well. I stil have not seen anything bad in what he said more than the fact that life is all about vanity!!!
comprehension problem!
Kindly tell the whole world the meaning of this :

*Hmmmmmm.....She gat swaggs even in Death...
The Maggot and Termites must be dancing azonto now...
This is a Great lesson for all of US, Create impact, have impact amd Impact on people's live..You will always be celebrated in life and Death*

Meaning Goldie was far from this in her lifetime,this the gurl you know next to nothing about, even if she did. Let's @least pay her last respect.

An insinuation is a sly way of saying something, usually something insulting

Intellection is when you read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by doctokwus: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Whoever pasted dis pics deserves to be flogged.This close-up pics of her corpse like dis shd not be encouraged @all;well am not surprised we av fp moderators on nl dat do anything but moderate bc dey av 4gotten or don't know d literary meaning of d word moderate again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by dapizy02(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
R I P.............
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by kehinde1588(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Life shaaaaaaa.just do am jeje cos no one knows wu nex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.