Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? (645 Views)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics / Picture Of PHCN Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? by subterfuge: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please Jonathan can we have more than 5 MINUITES OF PHCN LIGHT SUPPLY IN A DAY?

before i get serious attack from all Jonathans paid psycophants, i want to appeal to MR president to please GIVE US POWER SUPPLY FOR MORE THAN THE 5 (FIVE) MINUTES THAT WE GET IN TWO OR THREE DAYS, EVEN AFTER PAYING ALL OUSTANDING NEPA BILLS.
Is it not a shame that the majority of lagosians have not been given their prepaid meter's

When i said that form reliable indformation, Jonathan has no plans of issuing out the prepaid meter's till DECEMBER 2013!!!!!
All the sycophants were screaming me to shut up. Now all can SEE!!!!
Jonathan know fully well that he cannot afford to Give out Prepaid meters since it will make a huge NONSENSE of the Increase in power tariff, effected last year.
The GOVERNMENT has duped and defrauded so many Nigerians via the nicrease in Power tariff>
No light + High tariff simply = FRAUD
If he issues the PREPAID meters now, The USELESS PHCN will go bankrupt and die and be burried.

Please sycophants can you fault and attack me as usual??
Re: Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? by etimek: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2013
Guy sorry o!!!!!
Just forget that PREPAID meter for now.
you may get it after 2015 general elections , should Jonathan win.
Can't you read the hand writing on the wall?
Jonathan is now pre_occupied with getting RE-elected come 2015.
All other projects can wait till then.
He does not care about your PRE-PAID rubbish meters>
Or can the Prepaid meters ensure His re-election
Re: Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? by thelastPope(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2013
@op, you are very funny. There are so many people with prepaid meters and are enjoying it. That you cannot get one doesn't mean others can't get. So your rant about GEJ not giving you prepaid meter is funny. You should direct your complaints to the nearest DISCO in your area or the nearest NERC office.

As for getting only 5 mins of power, you should ask your local PHCN/DISCO manager wat thhe problem is. It is funny when you have a problem in your area but you think the proper thing is to ask the president. LOL! You havnt even asked from the nearest PHCN office around you, but you think it is cool to come online and ask the president? Or you just want some attention? LOL!
Re: Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? by blazingtrain: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
maybe
Re: Please Jonathan Can We Have More Than 5 Minuites Of Phcn Light Supply In A Day? by subterfuge: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2013
THELASTPOPE you are lucky that you are not living in Lagos!!!!!!
Or please tell us the secret that keeps you with steady light supply?
You dont understand our plight!!!!
How can PHCN be bringing me bills, when i am not consuming at all
Then you expect me to complain to the nearest DISCO??
DO you think i am JOBLESS?
I can meet D.J. (Disc Jockey) for Mad men's music, so i can dance naked!!!
Is it only me Why don't you advise me to take a more holistic approach??
Do you want me to just be chasing shadows,

(1) (Reply)

Reps Summon Education Minister Over ASUU’s Planned Strike / VIDEO: Nigerians Vandalizing Nigerian Embassy In Senegal / No Longer Business As Usual, ACN Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.