Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements (2607 Views)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / Malta Visa Requirements Needed / Visa Requirements For Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by swaggaprince(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
I applied for student tourist visa to spain,my question is do they confirm the bank statement and account balance from the banks and do they confirm the documents you provided from your school,pls I need answers...gracias
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
swaggaprince: I applied for student tourist visa to spain,my question is do they confirm the bank statement and account balance from the banks and do they confirm the documents you provided from your school,pls I need answers...gracias

If you have submitted genuine documents then no prob but why are you worried about them confirming those documents?
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by swaggaprince(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
justwise:

If you have submitted genuine documents then no prob but why are you worried about them confirming those documents?
just wondering if they actually confirm them otherwise why wud anyone b refused a visa after submitting all the documents they asked for..
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
swaggaprince: just wondering if they actually confirm them otherwise why wud anyone b refused a visa after submitting all the documents they asked for..

Its not just about submitting the documents they asked for, sometimes it has to do with the fact that those documents are not original or the money in the account has been borrowed or planted in the account just for visa purposes.
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by swaggaprince(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
justwise:

Its not just about submitting the documents they asked for, sometimes it has to do with the fact that those documents are not original or the money in the account has been borrowed or planted in the account just for visa purposes.
An agent did the whole processing of all d relevant documents for me and he also arranged for the account statements for d applicant and he used his personal account for the sponsor,that why am wondering if they will verify the amount stated in the statement of account of both the applicant and the sponsor.
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
swaggaprince: An agent did the whole processing of all d relevant documents for me and he also arranged for the account statements for d applicant and he used his personal account for the sponsor,that why am wondering if they will verify the amount stated in the statement of account of both the applicant and the sponsor.

Why would you expect to be given a visa if the documents you submitted is not yours? That is fraud. Well just hope they don't check at all.
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by swaggaprince(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
justwise:

Why would you expect to be given a visa if the documents you submitted is not yours? That is fraud. Well just hope they don't check at all.
all d docs used where all mine,its just d statement of account dat was different cos d statement of account dat was added to d docs d amount that was stated in it at that time I submitted was not up to the amount that was in my account.
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
swaggaprince: all d docs used where all mine,its just d statement of account dat was different cos d statement of account dat was added to d docs d amount that was stated in it at that time I submitted was not up to the amount that was in my account.

Well...keep your fingers crossed. Fraud is fraud whether its just one document added or a whole lot of them.
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by swaggaprince(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
justwise:

Well...keep your fingers crossed. Fraud is fraud whether its just one document added or a whole lot of them.
just received an sms already stating that d visa application has been processed and ready fr collection,just pray it turns out positive.
Re: Obtaining A Spain Schegen Visa Requirements by justwise(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
swaggaprince: just received an sms already stating that d visa application has been processed and ready fr collection,just pray it turns out positive.

Can only wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerians Must Not Wear When Traveling To Abroad / I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. / I Will Take You abroad For #220,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.