Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride (10391 Views)

Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} / Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In / Na Who Talk Say Aristide Bance Wowo,ladies Talk True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Revolva(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
FOR THOSE WHO KEPT MAKING FUN OF BURKINABE STRIKER BANCE, CHECK OUT HIS BIG BOY RIDE!

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Burger01(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
This guy resemble Shabba Ranks,,,
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Chanchit: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Biggest boi..! 9ja girls don dey die for this guy already, many argued that he has a great body, I also do not think he's that ugly, but he resemble "Koledowo" that late yoruba actor.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nairaland/Nairababes, come & drink from this Bance Milk. Don't just look @ the face.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Akshow: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
Is it only me that thinks of an ostrich any time i see Bance?
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by bornosheikh: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
Correct Sahel broda!
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Chopping money!
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by marianazme(f): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nice ride! As for his looks, if him like make him dey drive caterpillar, I still wouldnt find him attractive.
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Revolva(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
marianazme: Nice ride! As for his looks, if him like make him dey drive caterpillar, I still wouldnt find him attractive.
I beg make person hear word!!! If dem show u dollars now u go find am attractive ...na today

4 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by poweredcom(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
See naija gals just show dem d money na so dem go dey mumu dey do like doll baby wey no get control...

Na who be dat gal wey say e no find bance attractive -- bance dey laff ur face!!! U no how many puccy bance go don mark register ontop..even white bitches..he does not even know if u exist or need u sef

Mods pls front page dis na I beg
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 26, 2013
The guy no bad now, they just dey hate am cuz say e don get dough...

I THINK HE IS ILLUMINATI.
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by 2legit2qwt: 2:52am On Feb 26, 2013
♫♪ Bance a make her dance ♫
♫♪ All these niggas popping hate, he's just popping cash ♫
♫ Bance a make her dance tongue cheesy

Seriously though, bance and the ride don't match grin

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2013
^^ ROFLMAO!! You are silly! grin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by ITbomb(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2013
ogugua88:
Put this behind the wheels of a Lambo, Naija girls will still follow

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2013
Your physical appearance has nothing to do with what you can achieve in life. Most people making fun of this guy lives in abject poverty see how blessed is he.

I thanks God that his ways are not the ways of Men.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=13pt]Material certainly isn't a blessing in my opinion.[/size]
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by slimyem: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2013
If person manage date this kain bobo on top say hin get money, na so so bad bad dream person go dey dream for night.undecided
...or make person wan go piss for night and dem don carry light,person con see this face.na die be that straight!!!
If its Bance or like Bance,I'll pass...Thank yo!!cool

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by yuzedo: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2013
I'd rather this guy was my in-law than some pretty-boy f*ckstick with no money and no morals.

Bance, i feel you bro! #Respect! cool
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Feedmemore(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Bance, fine boy no pimple carry go nothing do you.

[size=2pt]Les jalouse vont megrir[/size]
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by mrbyron(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
he has the money. why hasn't he thought of a facial surgery?
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Fussbot: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wait sef...is our very own taye taiwo more handsome than this guy??or can't u naija gals date taye taiwo 2??i've never seen him as ugly....anyways
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2013
mr byron: he has the money. why hasn't he thought of a facial surgery?

Why you mad?

Oh yeah, you broke! grin
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Blyss: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Revolva: FOR THOSE WHO KEPT MAKING FUN OF BURKINABE STRIKER BANCE, CHECK OUT HIS BIG BOY RIDE!

Damn, that's one ugly azz, lizard looking dude.
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by valicious1(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2013
Our people say " ego bu mma nwoke", agwa bu mma nwanyi"
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by BukkyDan(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2013
Oh yeah! That's my sweerie Bance.
Luv ya
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by mrbyron(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
donedy:

Why you mad?

Oh yeah, you broke! grin

everyone is not as broke as you dumbedy, you know? wink
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 28, 2013
mr byron:

everyone is not as broke as you dumbedy, you know? wink

Broke and poverty-ridden individual like you will like to underscore others achievement.

Keep on trolling on Nairaland while my homeboy, Bance, keep stacking up grin
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Revolva(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2013
BukkyDan: Oh yeah! That's my sweerie Bance.
Luv ya

grin grin grin grin see your mouth like sweerie...if him o get money or make bance na shoe maker yo go fit call am sweerie...hisss..
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by Freiburger(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2013
But that does not stop him from beating up his ex girlfriend when he was in Fsv Mainz 05. grin
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by giditrend: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2013
he fine pass some of unah wey dey yan nonsense here
Re: Burkina Faso Footballer Bance With His Posh Ride by deols(f): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
no one is ugly jare.

d only ugly thing I see is on his head..he needs a shaving stick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! / Meet:annie Hawkins-turner:the Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breast / Is Emmanuella Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.